[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I decided to go back and try a heavy armor fuck you I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: capra-demon-large.jpg (87KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
capra-demon-large.jpg
87KB, 600x338px
I decided to go back and try a heavy armor fuck you I'm tanking it build.

This motherfucker ignores shields and just shits on half my health.

There's no way around swapping out and just roll to win for this fight is there
>>
File: 1499397705974m.jpg (77KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499397705974m.jpg
77KB, 683x1024px
>>383595062

>enter room
>sprint past everything, up the stairs, to the end of the ledge
>dispatch those dastardly doggos
>wait for capra demon to waddle his way up the stairs and swing his machetes at you
>more often than not, he'll miss, fall off the stairs, and end up directly underneath you
>two hand (Y/triangle) your strongest weapon and drop attack that cunt (RB/R1 while falling)
>get back up those stairs and repeat

Good luck, OP.

Alternatively, git gud
>>
>>383595809
That's what I've been trying but with elite knight I'm slow as fuck.

I'm just gonna do it naked like I normally would and accept that some parts of the game require you to adapt.
>>
don't block or roll, jump backwards and attack his stupid dogs first. You can block his regular attacks just fine and roll out of his shield destroying attack no problem. Stop panicking, grow a pair and kick his ass, you don't even need the stairs but the stair strategy makes this fight easy as hell, dumb pussy.
>>
>>383596154
>rolling in heavy armor
>>
>>383596260
still works if you do it right. don't roll then if you don't want to, enjoy getting the shit smacked out of you.
>>
>>383596341
I already beat it I just took off my armor and did it the intended way. I made the thread to ask how to do something specific not get advice from people who can't read.
>>
>>383596063

Don't bother wearing heavy armour, it's not worth it.

If your equipment weight is more than 50% of your carry weight, you'll roll slowly, and during your roll you'll have almost 0 invincibility frames.

Wear some armour incase capra demon does manage to tag you, just keep your weight under 50%.
>>
>>383596462
Fuck you pussy, not my fault you couldn't figure it out when plenty of others can do it.
>>
>>383596551
Jesus Christ its like a broken record. I'm intentionally doing a heavy armor run. I have beaten the game before and know how to win optimally.
>>
>>383596826

If you know how to win optimally you wouldn't be here asking for help, you stupid cunt.
>>
>>383595062
>This motherfucker ignores shields
That's horseshit, the fucking crest shield handles him fine so long as you aren't an idiot and try to block the obvious leaps. When he crouches, back away. When he puts the swords together, back away. Put your shield down after you're done blocking to recharge your stamina quicker. The most dangerous thing in the room are the dogs.
>>
>>383595062
>using shields
rofl
>>
>>383597307
The entirety of Ds1 is easily doable with shields, including dlc bosses.
>>
I beat him by walking in all heavy armored up 2 handing my black knight sword and trading hits with him.

Literally did not even move the whole fight. Tanking is most definitely doable.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.