[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT post vidya where Christkeks get utterly B T F O https:/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

File: Untitled.jpg (126KB, 1276x674px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
126KB, 1276x674px
ITT post vidya where Christkeks get utterly B T F O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzG0HCgHImo
>>
How's junior high treating you
>>
File: KOTOR_II.jpg (66KB, 260x343px) Image search: [Google]
KOTOR_II.jpg
66KB, 260x343px
>>
Every JRPG ever made.
>>
>>383593427
except that kid won in the end despite being dead
play first two games then shitpost
>>
>>383593427
don't you have a school to suicide bomb or something, Muhammed?
>>
>>383593543
>>383594476
>believing in god unironically
wew
>>
>>383593923
The Force isn't God nigga
>>
>>383594528
Don't even believe in god, I just know it's baby's first look-how-edgy-I-am to shit on Christianity, ironically the safest most society-approved religion to shit on.
>>
>>383594706
>what is allegory
>>
>people still don't understand religion
>>
>>383594934
System of artificial morality to keep a populous in check through a mixture of answers to questions that can't be answered, promises, and threats?
>>
>>383594726
That's because it's ours. Yeah, you can shit on Islam all you want but face it, that doesn't even matter in Western society. Shops aren't closed on Friday. Children aren't made to pray to Mecca in schools. The pledge of allegiance doesn't reference Allah. We don't close down public institutions for Ramadan holiday. None of it matters. Muslims are off doing their own thing in their little corner of society.
>>
>>383595125
all morality is artificial though, whether it comes from a holy book or from your own experiences and belief
>>
>>383595317
You're absolutely right
>>
>>383595306
Do you have any idea what modern Britain and Canada are like? Germany?
>>
>>383593427
I kinda pity the young brother. He got killed by blind anger reflex.
>>
>>383594726
I've always wondered why it's like that.
>shit on islam = islamophobia
>shit on judaism = antisemite
>shit on christianity = totally acceptable

Why?
>>
>>383595472
it was a suicide by cop deal
>>
>>383595306
>Yeah, you can shit on Islam all you want

Sure then become a social pariah for MUH HATE SPEECH. Please don't pretend there aren't double standards enforced when it comes to shitting on religion.

>Muslims are off doing their own thing in their little corner of society.

Murdering civilians? No wait they do that in corners that aren't theirs as well
>>
>>383595543
The left wants to destroy the cornerstones of western civilization.
>>
File: 1451338463973 (1).webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451338463973 (1).webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>383595306
>Muslims are off doing their own thing in their little corner of society.
>>
>>383595410
t. Amerifat

Don't believe everything you read on Breitbart

>>383595605
>Please don't pretend there aren't double standards enforced when it comes to shitting on religion.
Yeah, I just explained it to you. Criticising your own society is completely different from shitting on people who are different from you.
>>
>>383595125
>System of artificial morality to keep a populous in check
Not him, but I would argue that it's pretty much the exact opposite, rather than a system to control social morality it's a system that is itself controlled by social morality. Basically it's a representation of a society's moral values, sort of a guide to make it easy to explain what that society considers good/bad. If your assertion that it is a ruleset designed to control people were true than religion would be unchanging, and it's pretty evident that the Christianity of today is significantly different from the Christianity of even 100 years ago.
>>
>>383595543
because the people in charge of public opinion support judaism and islam while opposing christianity. not for some matter of theology or doctrine, but simply because christianity is the historic defender of the west while islam and judaism are historic enemies of the west
>>
>>383595747
Mudshits exist in my society do they not? They've built their conversion centers in my society have they not? They are part of my society, are they not? And yet they cannot be treated as Christians are treated.

Why?
>>
>>383595904
Because they're not in charge dimwit.
>>
So because they are so very oppressed and downtrodden, they are untouchable?

How does that work?
>>
>>383595747
>t. Pierre Vogel
>>
>>383595964
Minorities get away with everything because they're special snowflakes, they need to go back.
>>
>>383595747
>shitting on your own people is cool!
>betrayal is good!
>treason is a-ok!
>but never be mean to hostile foreigners and enemies! that would be bigoted!

you people are so backwards, it's absolutely mindblowing
>>
>>383596049
>>383595964
>>
>>383595964
How about countries where Christians are not in charge? Should they be protected, coddled, and shielded like Muslims are?
>>
>>383595964
So we should shut up until they took over and kill all non-believers? WOOW great idea.
>>
>>383596239
Christians arent in charge either anon...
>>
>>383595964
>You can't say anything negative about Islam until they've taken over

Pretty sure you can't say anything negative about Islam in places they rule, retard.
>>
>>383596137
Yes, shitting on your own people is cool, it's how you improve society. Meanwhile, shitting on people who have absolutely no power in society will have no effect on society.

>>383596239
Yes, in Muslim majority countries it makes little sense to criticise Christians for policies put in place by Muslims.
>>
>>383596571
>who have absolutely no power in society

Look up Tommy Robinson who spoke against Islam in the UK. Look up his story. Then tell me again how mudshits are so very powerless and oppressed boo-hoo

>Yes, in Muslim majority countries it makes little sense to criticise Christians for policies put in place by Muslims.

And yet they don't defend those Christians like we do the Muslims in the West. Why should we keep defending them? What purpose does it serve?

>Yes, shitting on your own people is cool, it's how you improve society.

Ah, so you're yet another anti-West liberal shit-eating faggot who fucking loves Islam. Let me guess, you've got a couple of Antifa flags lying around as well?
>>
>>383596571
>shitting on your own people is cool, it's how you improve society

how the fuck do you even arrive at such a level of delusion lmao
you people have absolutely no loyalty, no honor, no cohesion, you attack and put down everything that holds societies together, and simultaneously claim you're "improving" things?
drop the fucking act man - you're a fucking traitor who works to destroy his own people, plain and simple.
>>
>>383597012
>Why should we keep defending them? What purpose does it serve?
to further weaken your own society and make it easier for muslims to exploit and abuse it. pretty simple desu.
>>
File: 1499709959901.jpg (11KB, 343x377px) Image search: [Google]
1499709959901.jpg
11KB, 343x377px
>>383596571
>Yes, shitting on your own people is cool, it's how you improve society.

Why are modern liberals so fucked up? What happend to you?
>>
>>383596571
So, by your logic, minorities are free of criticism and can do whatever they want?
LOL
>>
>>383597012
>Look up Tommy Robinson who spoke against Islam in the UK.
He got imprisoned for mortgage fraud?
>And yet they don't defend those Christians like we do the Muslims in the West.
Right, so you don't want to do the right thing because it's the right thing. You don't even want to do the right thing to be better than them. You want to be just as shitty as the Middle East.
>Ah, so you're yet another anti-West liberal shit-eating faggot who fucking loves Islam.
It's more that you can pretty much just ignore Islam if you want to address the problems of Western society.

>>383597081
>Let's just pretend everything is perfect and nothing ever has to change
Good thing not everyone thinks like you or we'd have kicked the inventor of fire out of the cave for disturbing the peace.
>>383597467
Well, they're subject to the same laws as everyone else, but they're not telling me when I can shop or drink alcohol or what I'm allowed to wear or whatever. So I don't see much reason to care.
>>
>>383596571
Being self aware as a culture is important.
Shitting on other people who live in shitholes is also valid.
No one is beyond reproach.
>>
>>383595472
To be fair, he did make it hard to anticipate that he was going for a bible, especially after the speech he delivered about being a "killer, just like you, Ray" and how he was "reaching in three".

Then again, he probably wanted for that to happen. The ultimate sacrifice to set his brothers straight.
>>
>>383597684
>You want to be just as shitty as the Middle East.

No, if I did I would allow Islam to do whatever it wants while being free from all criticism. You know, like you.
>>
File: Man with No Name.jpg (67KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Man with No Name.jpg
67KB, 1024x768px
>>383595306
>haha i am not even scared I will probably go to hell for posting this but its funny right guys haha christians are so gay fuck you dad I dont want to go to church

I'm not religious either. But no one here cares. Go to another website.
>>
>>383597684
>so you don't want to do the right thing because it's the right thing

The right thing would be to allow shitting all over Islam just as much as Christianity. One day I hope you realise your double standards only fuel the Us vs. Them culture.
>>
>>383597767
>Shitting on other people who live in shitholes is also valid.
Just kinda pointless and needlessly offensive.

Hence, again, the difference between criticising the dominant religion in your society and minority communities.

>>383597887
It's not doing much though. I also don't tell Christians they have to go to work on Sunday or that their women shouldn't have to wear hats in church. It's only when their shit affects my life that I have something to say. And Islam has zero effect on my life currently.

>>383598046
It's not a double standard. I hold both to the same standard. Live and let live. And also I think your pointless Islam-bashing is probably doing more to fuel the Us v. Them culture.
>>
>>383597684
>subject to the same laws
No, they're not. They get special treatment all the time.
>not telling me when I can shop or drink alcohol or I'm allowed to wer
You clearly never went to a muslim neighbourhood.
>>
>>383597684
>mudshits literally raping and murdering our people in the streets of our own cities on a regular basis
>general crime rates among mudshits in the west are through the roof
>their welfare leeching is off the charts
>but muh moral highground!

you prioritize the well-being of hostile foreigners who leech off and actively hurt your own people, over that of your own people. you are an absolutely disgusting traitor and deserve the rope even more than your mudshit pets.
>>
>>383598293
I get where you're coming from but only ever criticizing one thing sends the wrong message.
>>
>>383598323
>No, they're not. They get special treatment all the time.
What, by getting the same exceptions for their beliefs that Christians get for theirs?
>You clearly never went to a muslim neighbourhood.
That's right, it's that easy because they don't make the law. They're allowed to close their shops on Friday if they want. I dunno, do they? But they can't force anyone else to.

>>383598395
Again, don't believe everything you read on Breitbart. I'm not prioritising anyone over anyone. I'm treating everyone fairly. Fair treatment only ever feels unfair to people who are used to privilege.
>>
>>383598293
>And Islam has zero effect on my life currently.

Right so it'll be okay to shit on Islam when it affects you personally? Does that mean people who know people who have been killed in Muslim attacks are allowed? Is it a personal matter then?

>And also I think your pointless Islam-bashing is probably doing more to fuel the Us v. Them culture.

Oh it's far from pointless. Islam desperately needs reform and shitting on their retarded ways will bring that to attention. Hell, even some less insane Muslims think Islam is broken as shit.
And yes, your Islam coddling is still not helping matters.
>>
>>383598653
>I'm treating everyone fairly

>Thinks Islam shouldn't get the same shit as Christianity

You're not.
>>
video games
>>
>>383598293
How is Christianity affecting your life
>>
>>383598765
>Right so it'll be okay to shit on Islam when it affects you personally? Does that mean people who know people who have been killed in Muslim attacks are allowed? Is it a personal matter then?
No, it's not about personal matters. It's about societal matters. And sure, radicalisation is a problem, regardless of religion, by the way.
> Islam desperately needs reform and shitting on their retarded ways will bring that to attention. Hell, even some less insane Muslims think Islam is broken as shit.
Right, see, they're sorting it out already all by themselves, no reason to get all White Man's Burden up in their shit and tell them how to reform their religion. That's only going to breed hostility.

>>383598859
Fair means shitting on people proportionately, not equally.

>>383599160
Religious laws are still on the book.
>>
>>383598653
If they wanna have their own laws, fine. But not here they need to fuck off back to desert if they want to live under sharia law you fucking faggot.
>>
>>383594451

This. It's actually a really touching plot thread.
>>
File: 45734563245.jpg (10KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
45734563245.jpg
10KB, 200x303px
>>383599365
>Right, see, they're sorting it out already all by themselves
>>
>>383599376
As long as they're not breaking any laws of the state I see no reason why they can't do whatever they like.
>>
>>383599160
The separation of Church and State has been completely disregarded by most of the southern states in the US even though they arent independent.
>>
>>383599365
>No, it's not about personal matters. It's about societal matters

Except you keep bring up you specifically.

>And sure, radicalisation is a problem, regardless of religion, by the way.

Especially Islam. Oops, is that hate speech? I didn't mean to offend you or your untouchable Islam.

>Fair means shitting on people proportionately, not equally.

How many billions of Muslims in the world?

>Religious laws are still on the book.

Which should be removed, but advocating the constant protection of your precious, perfect Islam is just going to bring calls for their own retarded bullshit in the books.
But more importantly, how do those religious laws affect you personally?
>>
>>383599365
>The negligible minority of sensible muslims is "sorting it out"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
>>
>>383599365
Treating people proportionally is unfair by definition you mongoloid. It's giving people based on race and religion a special treatment.
I bet you think affirmative action isn't racist either.
>>
File: mpv-shot0003.jpg (169KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0003.jpg
169KB, 1920x816px
>>383600000
IMPRESSIVE
>>
File: Reverend_Ray_.jpg (13KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Reverend_Ray_.jpg
13KB, 640x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0nyq1-5I8I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GTLlWpVHdQ
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.