[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never played a Digimon game and was wondering about them. Seem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Never played a Digimon game and was wondering about them. Seem right now there's one on PS4 and Vita. So how are they and are any of the older games worth playing?

Digimon thread I guess.
>>
>>383590263
Cyber sleuth and Digimon world 3 are pretty good.
>>
Do you like turn based rpgs or pet sims. People seem to either really love or hate the World games, the turn based shit is generic but not horrible.
>>
there's 2 games on the ps4. Cyber Sleuth is a turn based RPG and Next Order is a monster raising game. I liked Cyber Sleuth more 2bh.
>>
>>383590263
I can guarantee you will not like this game if you never played world 1 as a kid. I would recommend cyber sleuth instead, especially since there's an upcoming sequel in the works
>>
God how I wish these games were action-RPGs instead of purely turn-based
>>
Man I just got it for $8 from Amazon last night

Can't wait to play
>>
>>383592220
Actually really love turn base RPGs.
>>383592301
What is wrong with World series? And what does Cyber Sleuth do differently?
>>
>>383592958
Cyber Sleuth is SMT-lite
>>
>>383592958
World 1 and Next order are pet sims
World 2 is a dungeon crawler
World 3 and Cyber sleuth are turn based RPGs.
>>
>>383592958
There's nothing wrong with the world series. It's just that it's a pet raising sim which used to be very popular in the late 90's and early 00's so unless you have the taste for it, you most likely wouldn't like it. Cyber Slueth is a turn based rpg which in my opinion would be easier for newcomers to get into
>>
I've put off buying this purely because I don't want to waste time re-leveling my mons when one of my main guys dies. This alone breaks the game for me.

Is there some way around this?
>>
>>383593473
Using a guide. It kind of helps but you have to be pretty precise to get the one you want. I dropped the game 15 hours in because of this. Also because the combat is shit.
>>
File: 1496564520204.webm (639KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496564520204.webm
639KB, 450x360px
>>383590263
Games are shit. They try so hard to be like pokemon but all they do is fail in every category that makes a game fun. The only people who like these shit games are waifu fags. Be a real man OP and get a pokemon game, you can thank me later.
>>
>>383594916
what has this webm got to do with anything?
>>
Next Order is amazing. Tons of content, really well designed world. Hype as fuck fights. And it's hard as fucking balls.

The only bad thing about it is the lack of Digimon variety. Lots of cooler Digimon are missing because they just had to add all 972 royal knights and demon lord Digimon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.