[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here agree that pic related is superior to Witcher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

Anyone else here agree that pic related is superior to Witcher 3 gameplay in basically every way?

As long as CDPR can't make their playable characters move well they will never compete against Kojima Masterpiece

Also Quiet >>>> every Witcher Slut in terms of aesthethics, sexyness and usefulness
>>
>>383589392
They're apples and oranges, but I get what you're saying. MGSV definitely has tighter controls, too bad the so-called open world is empty outside of the checkpoints and bases.
>Quiet >>>> every Witcher Slut
no
>>
>>383589392
>gameplay
Yes but they're also very very fucking different. Like comparing GTA1 to Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit.
>>
I kind of like TW3 better, but it would be nice if Geralt always did what you wanted. I can't believe these slow response controls are still a thing. GTA is still guilt of it too, it's like you're driving a god damn car just trying to walk. It actually takes so long to turn around in GTA that holding back on the joystick will make the character run in circles because the controls are readjusting to the camera before the fucking character turns around.
>>
>>383589780

>you control a character in third person in both games
>in one game it feels great to control the character in the other one it feels like shit

they are not so different
>>
File: 1499274593562.jpg (19KB, 364x329px) Image search: [Google]
1499274593562.jpg
19KB, 364x329px
>>383589392
Listen here you little faggot. You know nothing about the metal gear games. I for one know everything and i love them, and i Had alot of fun playing MGSV and i would highly reccomend the game. It was very fun and the story sucked ass but that's every other game in the history of man kind. 8/10 would play again. The problem with you faggots on /v/ today is that you take a comment on youtube or /v/ or reddit seriously. it's sad how mad everyone gets when someone else has a different opinion. You might as well be screaming for feminism and telling all men that they are the devil, you might as well be trying to get a university to have segregated classes while screaming about how racism is terrible. Also! i bet you like traps, and we all know if you like traps it means you are GAY!
>>
>>383589392
If Kojima fight with Konami happened two,maybe three years after the game story would have been finished, and MGSV would have been GOTY for sure.
>>
>>383589392
>Anyone else here agree that pic related is superior to Witcher 3 gameplay in basically every way?
Yes

>As long as CDPR can't make their playable characters move well they will never compete against Kojima Masterpiece
No

>Also Quiet >>>> every Witcher Slut in terms of aesthethics, sexyness and usefulness
No
>>
File: 1430958750327.gif (3MB, 318x173px) Image search: [Google]
1430958750327.gif
3MB, 318x173px
>>383589920
Don't be a retard, anon. Their scope is different.
>>
File: IMG_3698.jpg (155KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3698.jpg
155KB, 600x800px
Yeah, but they're basically the complete opposite in terms of where the developers' priorities were spent.

MGSV
>Fun, engaging gameplay with amazingly polished mechanics
>Shallow story
>Empty open world

TW3
>Repetitive combat with shitty controls
>Vibrant open world, technically speaking the most impressive to date
>Fucktons of story-driven quests with great writing
>>
Witcher 3 left me with lingering sense of satisfaction.
Until MGS5 gave me depression
>>
>>383590095

i'm not a retard
give me a good reason why geralt shouldn't move as precise and as fluid as snake

i'm waiting

>>383590184

i agree with this but CDPR better learn their lesson with cyberpunk and do both, gameplay and story well
>>
>>383590345
Precise movement isn't gameplay. When you said gameplay, I thought you meant the whole shebang, from base management to stealth mechanics. The only gameplay Witcher 3 had was the damn combat, """""investigations""""" and maybe the meager character building.

>do both, gameplay and story well
>CDPR
Don't get your hopes up. Right now, all I'm sure of is that the game will look pretty. Those guys need to hire a good game designer.
>>
>>383589572
That phrase makes no sense bitch why can't fruit be compared
>>
>>383590345
its not a stealth/shooter game for one
>>
>>383590764

no i was strictly talking about the way you control snake

i guess we are on the same page then

i know they hired the lead gameplay designer from quantum break, i sure hope this game won't play a regular tps with chest high walls everywhere
>>
>>383589392
No, just let it go.
>>
W3 has trash gameplay. It isn't even a contest. MGSV has some of the most satisfying mechanics in the medium.
>>
why are polaks unable to make games with good gameplay?
>>
File: Spiderman.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Spiderman.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
You guys think this is over? Not yet.
>>
File: 1499015143808.png (192KB, 300x343px) Image search: [Google]
1499015143808.png
192KB, 300x343px
>>383589392
Apple is better than orange.
also this fucking thread again
>>
>>383590345
>CDPR better learn their lesson with cyberpunk and do both, gameplay and story well
Such an RPG doesn't exist so don't get your hopes up for it happening now.
>>
>>383589392
The quick dive in MGSV feels beyond gratifying.

The gameplay is what I'm most looking forward to in Death Stranding, OP. Away from all the ruse-cruise bs, DS looks like MGSV's spiritual successor from what Kojima's said- open world, third person with player character avatar, action with a twist (whatever ropes/bridges are to DS's core gameplay as stealth/Infiltration was to Metal Gear). I'd bet that given what Kojima's said about gameplay in the last few years and the whole Ludens philosophy, that DS will have a similar gameplay to cutscene ratio as MGSV.
>>
File: applesVSoranges.jpg (231KB, 612x1854px) Image search: [Google]
applesVSoranges.jpg
231KB, 612x1854px
>>383594484
Oranges are objectively better, faggot.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.