[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with the hate towards casuals and dudebros on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 7UP-ICE.jpg (161KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7UP-ICE.jpg
161KB, 900x1200px
What's up with the hate towards casuals and dudebros on /v/ ?
Video games is a hobby for everyone.
>>
Shut up you stupid casual fuckin dudebro
>>
>>383589382

They get to play games and also have sex so people get jelly.
>>
what the hell do dudebros play anymore? cod and halo are dead. Have they moved on to CS GO and LoL?
>>
>>383589668
Skyrim and Dark Souls
>>
>>383589668
pubg
>>
>>383589382
Catering to casuals and diluting the game mechanics hurts the experience for the core players, who spend more time with the game, than some people who rarely even finish the games they buy, but are eager to complain about the game's "issues".
>>
>>383589668
R6 Seige
>>
>>383589382
You spics are not sneaky. Outta here withyour ya es hora? threads.
>>
>>383589710

Dudebros can't into RPGs, you are just mad that nu-/v/ can actually get some pussy despite playing vidya, so you get jealous and call them chads and dudebros.
>>
>>383589668
Call of duty on ps4
>>
>>383589668
Cod is not really dead.
But anyway a lot of people play fifa. Some buy consoles just to play fifa with friends or online.
>>383589456
there's nothing wrong with being a casual or a dudebro
>>
>>383589930
Are you seriously telling me Skyim is difficiult?
>>
>>383589668
CoD is still selling
So is GTA V
Fifa and Madden included
Theres your answer
>>
>>383589930
Well I used to play CoD and Halo, then I played Skyrim, then I 100%'d all three Dark Souls games. And I get laid whenever I want, so I figured it must all be part of the same archetype.
>>
Video games are mainstream as fuck. Kissless virgin geek faggots aren't driving the industry. I've known "normies" that are more passionate about games than any kid off /v/
>>
>>383590217

Every time a guy has a gf or has gotten laid they come on here acting like they're some pussy magnet.
>>
>>383589382
Autists get pissed when people don't piss their lives away by taking kid's toys seriously.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.