[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Warframe is going open-world Thoughts? https://www.you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11

File: 1231453252.jpg (372KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1231453252.jpg
372KB, 1920x1080px
>Warframe is going open-world

Thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuKYFVoK73A
>>
>>383588845
It's still warframe
>>
>>383588845
Yet another system that will be broken forever and abandoned for the next shiny piece of "content"
>>
>>383588917
Pretty much this. At the end of the day you're gonna end up just logging in to get the reward or do sorties.
>>
Might be good. I have no illusions Warframe is boring and repetitive. It will be that but in an open world. But having it open world might make it appear less repetitive.
>>
>>383588845
Wow
Another half implemented unfinished feature in an endless list of crappy forgotten gimmicks that ruined the initial game
>>
File: this.jpg (75KB, 499x730px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
75KB, 499x730px
>>383588917
>>
>>383588845
Gonna be fun for like a week. Then I will log in for rewards and sorties like always.
>>
>>383589419
but it has fishing
>>
>>383588845
its not going open world the devs have said this

its just an archwing tileset but without a floor
>>
I'm pretty assured, that people just don't understand, that with all it''s detail warframe are oriented on slow passionate play for several years. You don't have to rush in some PvE game. If you have at least one gun of every type + 1 any melee, you already can participate in all events in the game. There's no such a thing as endgame, because entire game is somehow both beginning and engame at the same time. I'm pretty assured, that destiny, like wow and other popular mmo, have tons of content players never return to one they had finished it.
Warframe is about playing with different things, setting your own midgoals, getting fun from obtaining some rare shiny you either was hunting for a long time or just accidentially got. Warframe allows people to have many different types of gameplay without telling them "only top mastery rank could obtain all the new patches, if you wouldn't reach current top level, you cannot participate within most content". It just shows you variety of things, and tells you - "use them, play with them, have fun with them". Yet some autistic people are obsessed with leveling, thinking they're playing WoW. While it's completely different. Even rarest gameplay content limiters are, as much as i remember, mr4, which you would almost automatically get just by getting to this content. (Yes, there are riven limiters, but when you get to this rivens, you still would not meet content, where this rivens would be musthave option. Even more, there's almost no content for musthave rivens with exception of sorties, which are just daily quests with limited pool of rewards, and your own personal endurance, which is, like in any other game, endurance to measure your dick, while not giving you more rewards, that normal part do.)
>>
>>383591098
>without a floor
excuse me?
>>
>>383591098
Why are you randomly making shit up? They literally said it was an open world area.

You can't even use archwing weapons, you can use your normal loadout when using the archwing in it.

You dont even start with the arch wing it starts as a walking level and you have to call the archwing.
>>
>>383591098
>its just an archwing tileset but without a floor
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>383588845
I can only imagine that my poorfag pc that can hit a consistent 30fps is going to fucking explode if I try to play this.
>>
File: RIPedo.png (199KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
RIPedo.png
199KB, 600x586px
>you will never fly across that tileset with your tipedo
>>
>>383591205
>>383591251
>>383591258

i meant to say its BASICALLY a tileset without a roof and less walls

my bad :^)
>>
It'll provide more direct competition to Destiny and Anthem, which can only be a good thing.
>>
File: nichijou 2.gif (968KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
nichijou 2.gif
968KB, 500x281px
>once again DE has wasted an entire year in the Research, Development, and realization of a gigantic addon to the game that nobody asked for, nobody wants, and will sit unused as any meaningful content set there will force veterans to use playstyles and loadouts their 5 years of grinding has literally not allowed them to accomplish in any way.

MEANWHILE
>Enemy scaling still broken
>Damage types still broken
>Parkor system still broken
>Mods such as Serration still not removed/integrated into the guns default
>Caster frames still entirely worthless because of zero scaling
>Plat prices on event items still ballooning into absurdity because even though maiming strike is 100% required, they refuse to re-release it in any way shape or form.
>Clan's still worthless after all items researched
>Raids still drop no rewards worth getting and are harder to do then sortie but dont even drop sortie tier rewards
>Operators still in pre pre pre alpha
>Focus still in pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre pre alpha
>Pvp literally a barren wasteland with zero players.
>Two separate sports games they wasted two years adding still literally a barren wasteland with zero players
>Neither has any drops useful or otherwise attached to them.
>Death squads still exist
>Death squads will come for you while doing a quest for the syndicate who is sending the deathsquad for you.
>Go slow laser fields, arc traps, and energy drain walls still not addressed even though they have been hated for over 4 years.
>Still no way to reliably get absolutely mandatory aura mods within any reliable amount of time (100% rng, it could take a day or a year for it to pop up)
>Still no way to reliably get absolutely mandatory primed mods within any reliable amount of time (100% rng, it could take a day or a year for it to pop up)
>>
>>383591920
Warframe and Destiny are both shit and I can't fathom Anthem being any better.
>>
File: 1499662644986.jpg (97KB, 667x645px) Image search: [Google]
1499662644986.jpg
97KB, 667x645px
>>383592120
Wait why is Anthem being compared to Destiny and Warframe?
>>
>>383592091
>Enemy scaling still broken
>Damage types still broken
>Caster frames still entirely worthless because of zero scaling

>Raids still drop no rewards worth getting and are harder to do then sortie but dont even drop sortie tier rewards
>implying sorties are hard

>Death squads still exist
>Death squads will come for you while doing a quest for the syndicate who is sending the deathsquad for you
Don't see anythign wrong with it.

>Go slow laser fields, arc traps, and energy drain walls still not addressed even though they have been hated for over 4 years.
Because they're supposed to slow down players, who, isntead of shooting and slashing, just moves through level, spamming ctrl+e with some atterax.

>Still no way to reliably get absolutely mandatory aura mods within any reliable amount of time (100% rng, it could take a day or a year for it to pop up)
They have some kind of cycle.

>Still no way to reliably get absolutely mandatory primed mods within any reliable amount of time (100% rng, it could take a day or a year for it to pop up)
Becasue they're primed. You were waiting for them - you got them. You were causally skipping every Baro - well, your fault, use corrupted/normal nonprimed versions.
>>
sounds fun
>>
>>383592120
I enjoyed Destiny but it's mainly because I got the game and all DLC for $30. I can definitely see why people would've been bitter at launch due to lack of content, and after the horrendous DLC prices.
>>
>>383592685
I played all the way through the taken king myself. The monetization was shitty, but what really got me was that the game was always the same. Everyone poking me about how each new dlc revamped it. Made it better. But it never did. Taken king was supposed to be the one that changed everything, the way destiny was meant to be from the beginning.

But it was still the same shit game.
>>
>>383592530
>no answer for the major problems of all damage and all enemy scaling being broken after 5 years

>answering the fact that raids which were supposed to be the hardest content in the game not dropping anything and having even worse drops than much easier content by saying that much easier content really is easy.

>answering deathsquads which steve himself has said was a mistake and needs to be removed/reworked by saying you personally don't see anything wrong with it.

>ITS TO MAKE YOU GO SLOW, WHO CARES IF THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY HATES IT.

>They have "some kind" of cycle

>Switch to ad hominem and shifts the blame on me for "skipping every baro" completely disregarding the fact that anyone who joins didn't have a fucking chance to go to any of the baros and has to wait an indefinite and indeterminate amount of time for MANDATORY MODS. ALSO, I have all the primed mods :^)
>>
File: 1457124225408.png (325KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457124225408.png
325KB, 500x500px
Is this game good on the PS4 control-wise? I have a PS4 Pro and I want to play something that's a bit different, even if just for a little while.
>>
It really bothers me how raids require tons of people when they are so easy they can be completed solo.
>>
>>383593228
It runs like shit on ps4 for some reason
>>
Cool but do you still get randomly 1 shotted by enemies you cannot see?
>>
File: excal feels the grind.png (192KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
excal feels the grind.png
192KB, 500x500px
>>383593228
It's a tps, of course it's fine on a pad dingus.

But for god's sake do not spend any money on this game. Please.
>>
>>383593228
More population and updates more frequently on pc. Pc supports controller if you want but honestly do corpus hacks are much easier on mouse
>>
>>383593408
Of course not, just wanted to get some trophies and have fun while I'm at it. Rule #1 in life is to never spend money on free to play games, ever.

Rule #2 in life probably not to spend over 20 bucks on a game unless it's something I absolutely need to have (like a sequel to a franchise I love that didn't have one for a decade).

I'll definitely check it out, but wanted some opinions to see if it's worth downloading.
>>
File: warbros numbah wan.png (930KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
warbros numbah wan.png
930KB, 1100x900px
>>383593548
The honeymoon period for warframe is great. The fundamentals of the game are decent. You'll easily get some hours of fun out of it.

It's just that the longer you play, the worse it gets. Be glad you didn't experience things getting shittier and shittier over the years.
>>
>>383592364
Because it's the same game
>>
>want to play solo
>forced to join a clan to craft half the frames and weapons because they are dojo only
>that or spent 3 real time years building my own

Garbage game.
>>
>>383593967
What? Clantech is dirt cheap in a solo clan. Shouldn't take you more than a month to get everything, if you're just starting.
>>
>>383593119
> WHO CARES IF THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY HATES IT.
Only some a bit new players hate it, because they had come when it has become popular, lol. Therefore, Blizzard went the way you're telling now, and we get portal grinding simulator when you grind for set and legendaries, then for anscient set and anscient legendaries, then for anscient-anscient set and anscient-anscient legendaries while spamming 2 buttons and pressing other 2 in case of "oh shi" situation, while game could be about tactics and using different skills in different situations,
>ALSO, I have all the primed mods :^)
Why are you exploding then? (Also smiles show your bad taste, remove it.)
>that anyone who joins didn't have a fucking chance to go to any of the baros
No, there's one on mercury, he's pretty easily accessable. Also, on starmap you usually don't need primed mods. Also, primed mods aren't mandatory, mandatory is normal versions and, in some situations, corrupted, which are easily accessible in any time you get access to location you get them from.
>>
>>383593967
>want to play solo
>forced to join a clan
No, oyu're not forced. You just make solo clan and make every research solo. For solo (1-10 people) clans research resource prices are low as fuck.
>>
>>383593790
>that pic
still #1
>>
File: even in death he still grinds.jpg (605KB, 1987x1110px) Image search: [Google]
even in death he still grinds.jpg
605KB, 1987x1110px
>>383594223
Damn skippy
>>
File: (You).png (689KB, 1000x767px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
689KB, 1000x767px
>>383594128

0/10
>>
>>383594392
Fat loli frame when?
>>
>>383594128
great load of bullshit anon
>>
>>383588845
name me one (1) franchise that's gonna have it's next installment not be open world.
>>
>>383594825
Yu-Gi-Oh
>>
>>383594825
Splatoon.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.