[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy secondhand PS2 game >get the regular edition since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: kingsizehomer9.png (289KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
kingsizehomer9.png
289KB, 512x384px
>buy secondhand PS2 game
>get the regular edition since it looks nicer than the platinum edition
>they don't even bother to check if the disc matches case
>end up with platinum edition disc
>actually going back to store to ask them if they can swap the disc for the regular edition
Is this normal or am I just autistic?
>>
>>383588435
I would say reasonnable
>>
>>383588435
I can't imagine this not bothering the average person at least a little bit. This would drive my OCD crazy.
>>
>>383588435
also
>buy another game from same store
>they accidentally give me 2 manuals
When I go back to swap the discs I'll also give them back one of the manuals just because It would piss me off if I bought a game and it didn't have the manual included.
>>
>>383588435
That's just autistic

But the one thing that bothers me..
>finding some used games in a "retro" store or whatever
>find a game i was looking for
>look inside and there's a manual
>back then when games used to have cool manuals with their games
>go check out and leave
>they fucking took out the manual
>>
>>383590973
>buy second hand game
>manual full of cheatcodes and notes
>>
>>383588435
>buy a product
>don't get what you paid for
>go back and get it
that's perfectly normal?
stop calling everything autistic you neanderthal
>>
I'm cumming to this thread
>>
>>383588435

yeah unless it fucking SH2, then you struck gold with the combination

i had to buy a really cheap copy of the vanilla game to take it's cover and put it on top of the greatest hits one
>>
>>383590973

>go to a retro shop
>get Astro Boy for PS2
>clerk gives me the shit THE VIDEO GAME (as in the movie tie in not the Sega one) instead
>refuses to exchange because he thinks i'm jibbing him
>owner comes in later that afternoon realizes the error in a second and gladly exchanges

I fucking swear that old fart only works the school hour shift because he doesn't know anything other than DEM NINTENDOS
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.