[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>can't even 100% striker all-star tutorial am I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Rocket_League_coverart[1].jpg (299KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Rocket_League_coverart[1].jpg
299KB, 1024x1024px
>can't even 100% striker all-star tutorial
am I really this bad or is this complete bullshit?
>>
>>383588090
Depends on how many hours you have
>>
>>383588929
>>
>>383589079
come back when you have 2000 hours, m8.
>>
>>383589079
That's fine then
>>
git gud
>>
>go into custom training
>see "shots you shouldn't miss"
>think it's about tap ins
>it's actually these impossible rebound shots
>>
>>383588090
Depends on your learning curve. 300 hours is like the middle entry. You're a bit late but still with a majority of players. Go play more 1v1
>>
1v1 really teaches you not to over commit and how to hit those mid range goals.
>>
>>383589436
>You're a bit late
I bought it on release
>>
>>383589584
If you only have 300 hours since release, it means you didnt play enough of long and hard session. You're late on the optimal skill curve but still on par with the majority of players
>>
I've been playing off and on sort of casually since launch and I'm Plat II, is that par for course?
>>
>>383590328
How many games do you have this season?
>>
>>383590460
Last season I had about 240, there wasn't a rank reset this season
>>
>>383588090
I have over 760 hours and I never completed the higher training tutorials, for the last 3 seasons I have got champion every time. I can't do it in training but I am pretty great in game, can't do the wall run and jump off and guide the ball to the goal to save my life though, good thing it is not really needed and easy as fuck to defend against.
>>
>>383590871
I think you can make up for shortcomings with essentials and good rotation, I was RS two seasons ago without ever being able to hit wall balls, but my aerial game was pretty good

My friend can nail wall balls but can't do aerials for shit, so we made it work

Now we're just trying to get down crosses that aren't flush with the back wall, everyone sees those coming from a mile away. My new trick is to shoot it at about a 45 degree angle off the back corner so it bounces a few meters out from the goal
>>
>>383591027
I like to think that I'm good with positioning and rotating, that part just comes to me naturally but I just can't hit the goddamn ball into the goal.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.