[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl gamer joins the guild >drama explosions everywhere,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 532
Thread images: 124

File: girls.png (16KB, 398x396px) Image search: [Google]
girls.png
16KB, 398x396px
>girl gamer joins the guild
>drama explosions everywhere, guild dies within a week thanks to thirsty losers circlejerking around the girl

>girl gamer picks up a game
>always mains healer
>gets mad whenever someone says she should try something else

>girl gamer signs up on a game forum
>demands censorship and less revealing clothes on female characters

Should girl gamers be banned from video games? Name one thing girls have ever contributed to video games.
>>
I wish I could contradict you, I really do, but I've seen this kind of stuff happen so many time...
>>
An old lady composed the music for street fighter 2, if i recall correctly. Does that count?
>>
Why do you hate women so much, anons? What have they ever done to you?
>>
It's true that guilds often fall apart because of girls, but in a lot of cases it is not our fault. My old WoW guild fell apart because of the guild leader hitting on me, but I didn't welcome his advances. I wanted to play WoW. How is him being a beta virgin who would do anything for pussy my fault?
>>
the problem is not these girls, is the beta males who think they can get friends with them
>>
>>383586594
Tearing guilds apart apparently
>>
>>383586594
Destroyed his guild, from what I'm reading.
>>
File: 1461268234644.jpg (79KB, 1000x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1461268234644.jpg
79KB, 1000x1144px
Played WoW fucking loads back in 2009, joined a guild and there was plenty of drama thanks to a girl in the guild.

Fuck I wish I could go back in time and re live that year.
>>
The first thing isn't their fault. And I've also seen enough men wanting the same third thing.
>>
my last guild had a guild mom that farmed raid supplys and crafted everything for us even though she didnt even raid

she also caused the least drama of any of the officers because she didnt care about loot or progress(or lack thereof), she just liked being part of the guild. honestly the guild would be dead by now without her.

but it was a mom in her late 40s, does it actually count?
>>
>>383586840
Did you shag her?
>>
>>383586594
Not had sex with me
>>
>>383586840
Guild mom are the fucking best.
Like, there's no contest, they make everything better.
>>
>>383586331
See, those are the ones that probably didn't get the game in the first place other than to get "nerd cred". My sister played assloads of WoW and not a single guild collapsed around her, probably because she gave more of a shit about the game than what other people thought of her.
>>
>girl joins guild, 70% of the time just wants to play game and make friends
>autistic nerds end up fighting eachother over a girl who wont end up fucking any of them
>they go on /v/ and blame the girl
>>
>girl in guild
>no problems
>girl gets in an argument with guildmaster's wife
>girl gets kicked out
>core raid members leave
And that was the end.
>>
there's a difference between a girl playing the vidya and a girl being an attention whore using the vidya as their outlet. I used to have a couple of girls from some forum I visited that I played L4D with all the time and they were pretty cool.
>>
File: 1488668394275.png (373KB, 600x537px) Image search: [Google]
1488668394275.png
373KB, 600x537px
>>383586331
>Tranny joins guild
>Devolves everything into politics

I think the only reason I have yet to the experience the opposite is because otherwise they know not to shove their gender into fucking everything and turn it into their only defining trait.
>>
File: 1499697998702.jpg (92KB, 336x422px) Image search: [Google]
1499697998702.jpg
92KB, 336x422px
>>383586331
Why does no one blame men for being thirsty fucks and enabling this kind of behavior?
>>
>>383586331
So lemme see if I got this right. You're mad because:
- your guild is full of losers
- there are too many people playing healers (?)
- and you go on the forums

Is that about the size of it?
>>
>>383586594
All of my girl gamer friends had shit taste and whinged me into buying and playing crappy co-op games with them
>>
>>383586331
This is a medium starved for girls, so it isn't little wonder that you get both manipulative bitches and thirsty betas. Mixing them together ensures that very little survives in the aftermath.
>>
>girl joins guild
>everything goes peachy until people start getting jobs and going to college
>suddenly there's no guild

There was very little drama though, so I guess that's alright.
>>
>>383587072
Trannies are a new thing matey they weren't around when I played WoW
>>
File: 1407436680147.jpg (237KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1407436680147.jpg
237KB, 1500x1500px
>>383587197
>This is a medium starved for girls
>>
File: OFF.png (560KB, 801x620px) Image search: [Google]
OFF.png
560KB, 801x620px
>>383587085
Because we've all done it at least once in our lives and if you haven't you're gay.
>>
>>383587085
My feelings exactly. Men blame women but they are the ones responsible for most of this shit because they think with their dicks. They are also huge hypocrites. The one complaining about the "drama" you cause in one situation would be the one trying to get you to fug him in a different one.
>>
>>383587085
Because they cant take personal responsibility. A womans gender only negatively affect guilds when betas orbit her
>>
>>383586331
We've reached a point where trannies are being worse than gurl gamurs
>>
File: 1398474842169.jpg (13KB, 419x304px) Image search: [Google]
1398474842169.jpg
13KB, 419x304px
>>383587263
Yes, there are significantly more men than women who play video games. Meme statistics that include mobile games or facebook games shouldn't be given any credibility.
>>
>>383586331
>girlfriend joins a hardcore raiding guild
>i tag along as a casual cause i got real life shit to focus on and they dont have room for another rogue
>i dont care, just wanna shitpost with my gf in guild chat
>month goes by
>girlfriend getting all the gear because she's actually competent and pushing meters
>one of the officers is butthurt because this new girl in the guild is getting all the gear instead of his pants on head retarded friend
>starts spreading rumors about how my gf is exchanging nudes for gear to the gm
>he starts trying to antagonize me but im just lol'n
>he eventually rage quits the guild with ~4 other people to start a new one
>"oh no, guild is gonna fall apart"
>nope
>the guild quickly replaces them and now i get to tag along with their core raiding group as a standin
>i end up getting ahead of the curve mythic cheevos before the people that left the guild
>>
>>383587360
Starving implies that it needs more.
>>
>>383587360
Starved for girls???
>>
>Dota 2
>Some girl talking on all chat, really annoying
>My friend tells her to shut her face, put politely as possible
>She freaks the fuck out, starts trying to rile up support from players of both teams against friend, says she's going to mute him while at the same time keeps talking at him
>Is sour and cunthurt for the rest of the game, anything anything happens blames it on friend, like
>"Sorry I didn't get to you in time, got to deal with this asshole on the other team."
>or
>"I upped the courier so we can win faster against this asshole on the other team."

Eh, you can say I'm bitter but this part she did in particular I think is justified in the hate for girl games, because what she did was so characteristic of them all that I did a double take and was like, did she really just?

>After the tirade against my friend, in all chat she says he ruined the mood of the game, and asks our mid if he wants to share a "friendly" lane to mellow things out again, where they don't attack one another, and just only farm
>Hers is a farm-reliant character and our mid would have btfo her since she wasn't even that good
>Mid goes along with it anyway, later on turns on him the moment it suits her and whenever she does remotely good, plays it up like she's a goddess at the game

It was so painfully fucking obvious what she was doing, and I see it often enough. Really though who's worse, the girls or the fucking guys who let them get away with it?
>>
>girl joins guild
>pick drama with people
>leader kicks her out and mock her constantly

This is why i love aussies
>>
>>383586331
Man, I do not fucking get this meme. In vanilla-WotLK WoW I was in a Guild initially owned by a girl, who eventually left because of time issues, gave it to the officer who logged the most time, and he gave Co-GM to a girl. I was an officer of the guild, and it was a pretty solid split of about 8 male/3 female officers. Within the guild we had at least 15 or so girls among about 70 guildies. None of this shit ever happened ever. We even raided fairly often. Like what the actual fuck was wrong with the structure of your shitty guilds that one female tore you guys apart?
>>
File: 1499243417998.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499243417998.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
men are easy to manipulate desu, I love doing it. they're like dogs
>>
>>383587382
>being so butthurt that you try to ruin someones relationship over fictional items in a MMO

Wew lad what a faggot
>>
>>383587230
>Trannies are a new thing matey they weren't around when I played WoW
How long ago did WoW come out where you live!?
>>
>>383587518
To be fair, this is /v/. There's people here who are legitimately unable talk to girls.
>>
>>383587382
This is why dkp exists. You trade a little efficiency in gear allocation for a lot of drama reduction. If a guild was really so hardcore that they couldn't afford to not operate with a loot council, then mr. whiney's dumb friend wouldn't be raiding with them in the first place.
>>
>>383587382
>just wanna shitpost with my gf in guild chat

Cancer. Just fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>383587596
Trannies had almost no presence in the world pre 2010
>>
File: 1480242274561.jpg (92KB, 480x843px) Image search: [Google]
1480242274561.jpg
92KB, 480x843px
>>383586331
>new person joins guild
>mentions she's a girl
>immediately kicks

>new person joins guild
>starts going on about relationships
>immediately kicked

Explain why you're not in a wizard only guild
>>
File: 1432778891211.png (207KB, 540x302px) Image search: [Google]
1432778891211.png
207KB, 540x302px
>>383586331
>>383586594

>tfw the only girl you know in vidya is a chill onee-san type who is directly responsible for getting you /fit/ and laid

I've only ever seen the destructive force of a girl from afar, and it is ALWAYS the fault of the thirsty betas that orbit her.
>>
>>383587514
And 2-3 officers leave because they’re fucking white knights.
Fuck that guy, he was my best buddy in WoW until that succubus got to him.
>>
Played with lots of girls in mid to mid high tier raiding guilds with no drama, everyone got on fine, girls took criticism and were generally fun to be around.
Played in a high tier guild with all guys, all of us close friends who had been gaming together for years, bunch of drama and infighting, guild fell apart.
Who do I blame?
>>
>>383587518
>was wrong with the structure of your shitty guilds that one female tore you guys apart?

/v/ is the thirsty beta orbiting them obviously
>>
>>383587620
So all of them were a part of a guild with atrocious leadership? That's not the girl's fault. It's the fucking GM's.
>>
>>383586575
That makes her a musician, not a "girl gamer", whatever the fuck that means these days
>>
>>383586331
There's a few girls in my FFXIV FC and there's never been any drama.
I also play tabletop RPGs with girls all the time, and the biggest difference to male players is that they usually want to draw their characters more
>>
>>383586575
Did she have beta orbiters?
>>
>>383586331
Man, this thread gets posted every day. There can't possibly be that many guilds that died this week because of girl gamers. Is the same autist posting this over and over?
>>
>>383587714
In this case she tried to make me white knight her, but i ain't losing me mates over someone who actively seeks trouble. Calm the fuck down and be reasonable, if you are just unhappy, fucking leave the guild.
>>
>>383586331
>She should try something else
Why? Aren't people always bitching about not enough healers?
>>
>>383586575
"An old lady"
Yoko Shimomura is no ordinary "old lady" you piece of shit. Apologize.
>>
Don't blame the girls, blame the virgins who lose the ability to reason when around one

They're so pathetic they go ape shit like fucking gorilla's fighting over a mate, except more whiney and awful

Play a game that generally older and more mature guys play and there's almost no problem with girls distracting dudes, because the problem isn't the girl, it's the shit tier dudes who lose it over them
>>
>>383587085
Because from the few times I've seen it in happen in my life first hand all the guys were fine with her being a girl. There was not drama and everyone knew to keep it in their pants. The guild went on normally. It wasn't until the girl got bored and started shit trying to set up hierarchies and favorites did shit go down. This is assuming a random join. If someone brought their girlfriend or something everything would be fine up until favoritism started happening. Stuff like kicking a regular from the group that cant play at any other time for the girl.

I cant say for other people but its always those two things. The girl intentionally starts shit by being a whore or intense favoritism starts happening. Both of t hose two things cant be attributed solely to "thirsty men."
>>
>>383586594
Association with weak willed men.
Enablers are shit, part of the problem too
>>
I hate women!
>>
>girl game joins guild
>nothing immediately happens because she just wants to play video games
>anon 1 is a thirsty autist and throws a hiss fit after getting "friend zoned" because she just wanted to play video games
>anon 2 throws a hiss fit because he thinks all women are out to destroy his guild
>chaos
it's always been about a 50/50 in my experience if it's actually the gurl gamers fault for being a bitch or if it's just the autists getting riled up cause there's snatch in the guild
nerds and vaginas simply don't mix
>>
>>383587853
> Haha, she was totally into me but I said no way, fag!
>>
>>383586942
This desu. Every man is entitled to have a woman.
>>
>playing MMOs
>playing with other people at all

That's what you get for having shit taste
>>
>>383587913
beta orbiters are fine when not around women, certainly better than the women players
rather remove the ticking timebomb than mutilate half the guild by the thirsty yet competent orbiters just so the one unskilled women feels at home
>>
>>383588057
>not logging into an MMO then turning you router off and playing it singleplayer
>>
>>383586962
>I want a woman to take care of all my needs for the rest of my life.
>>
>>383587561
I just ruined a marriage because I liked a girl and wanted to keep the possibility of dating her open.
>>
>>383586331
>guy joins guild
>quiet but friendly, fairly competent at the game, ends up being the emotional glue that holds the guild together due to fantastic ability to mediate arguments
>eventually guild decides to start using voicechat to tackle more serious raids and PvP
>guy resistant, claims mic is broken, etc.
>guildmate offers to buy him new mic but guy declines and mysteriously "fixes" his mic
>gets on mic
>turns out to be a girl
>not a week later the guild has torn itself apart with horny faggots fighting each other for her attention
Sometimes it is the girl's fault, but most of the times I've seen it happen, it has more to do with the guys in the guild than the girls.
>>
>>383588142
>Not wanting someone mature and kind to appease dramas, make everyone happy and just have a great time
>>
>>383587063
So from what I can gather here is that the girl was the only one brave enough to stand up against the wife.
>>
>>383588091
Blokes who lose their shit around women generally are annoying whiny children without girls around to, they just don't in fight as much.

Obviously some girls also demand drama because that's just what they do, but most "girl destroys guild" stories I've seen in person is just virgin autist takes a girl being friendly to them as if they're in a relationship, then all the thirsty virgins fight over her and caused a shit storm.

Shits like drugs, enjoyable when you know what you're doing but weak willed people fuck around with them and end up destroying everything

Should be a rule you can't play online games unless you've had multiple sexual partners and relationships
>>
>>383588185
This. You probably play with plenty of girls without ever knowing it. Think OP is a case of the most annoying people being the most vocal.

Out of curiosity, do you explain toxic behavior or generally being a shitter using the players gender? I play with plenty of guys who are assholes but no one has ever said 'Fucking men playing video games, we should ban men from vidya'.
>>
>>383586624
>It's true that guilds often fall apart because of girls, but in a lot of cases it is not our fault
>not our fault
>OUR
I'm sorry anon, but you need to leave. There is a no girls allowed policy in place here.
>>
>>383586331
I have to say you are wrong there are like 5 girls in my guild and they play tanks and dps

One of them parses higher than 99& of players i play with
>>
>>383587483
That's what you get for playing dota. It's not a matter of gender.
>>
>>383586331
>girl joins guild because bf is on it
>all flowers and perfect
>ffw some weeks
>they argue in raid
>she proceed to say a lot of shit in front of entire raid
>cleary instable
>leave guild
>GM rework the raid group for next weeks
>everything fine
>girl come back and demand her position on raid group since her bf was on it
>ask to be invited to guild again
>denied
>goes apeshit and start to flame everyone on their backs
>next week guild is disbanded
>girl also leave the game
It's like if sluts don't screw something, their job in any game isn't complete at all.
>>
>>383588447
99%
>>
>>383586594
I don't hate women.
I hate sluts who fuck up our games/guilds.
>>
>>383588120
Soloing MMOs is a really good way to kill time while listening to podcasts, I find.
>>
LEAVE
>>
File: 730439.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
730439.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>TBC
>guy organises pick-up raids to Naxx before it disappears
>one condition: his girlfriend gets the Atiesh pieces
>said girlfriend frequently intervenes in voice chat
>clearly doesn't know shit
It was hell, but at least I got two T3 mage pieces out of it. That Evocation CD reduction remained pretty neat.
>>
>There are retarded female gamers
>There are retarded male gamers

GEE ITS LIKE IF BOTH GENDERS HAVE INSUFFERABLE CUNTS IN THEM (i assume anyones gender if i want)
>>
>>383588353
>Out of curiosity, do you explain toxic behavior or generally being a shitter using the players gender?
I don't actually understand what you're asking, but no, I don't think that player gender is correlated with being a shitter or not. There's some general trends such as girls being more likely to be newer at games, because many girls get discouraged and run off due to faggots like OP, but if you can help carve out a guild that isn't made of horny faggots or white knight beta orbiters, you're likely to attract competent girls. I've met plenty of competent female players. They tend to be more serious about raids, too, maybe out of a desire to prove themselves.
Most of the time when I see someone being needlessly aggressive or a pain in the ass past the point of being funny, it's a dude.
tl;dr: Girls tend to be newer at video games, but guys tend to be the more aggressively dickheaded players.
>>
My FC is like 40 girls and 10 guys

We raid while the girls just roleplay, do professions, and do little social events at the guild house and while we interact with them we never really play together

It's weird but just turned out that way. No drama

Weird but whatever
>>
File: 1493569463907.gif (1005KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
1493569463907.gif
1005KB, 300x269px
>Being friends with women

Even women can't stand other women.
>>
>>383588967
>we do all the hard job while women get the easy part
Like real life, huh?
>>
File: 1477664542293.png (206KB, 425x522px) Image search: [Google]
1477664542293.png
206KB, 425x522px
>>383587682
I've been in a guild before made up of people from other guilds that got fed up with guild drama, and it was the greatest thing ever.
>No overly friendly chat
>No obligations to do anything
>Events and shit just whenever people get in the mood for them
>Nobody voice chats, no guild discord or anything, kept the game in the game
>Higher ranked guilds start to fall apart from guild drama while we're just a couple hundred disillusioned people who like playing vidya
It was good times
>>
File: IMG_9998.jpg (177KB, 798x1162px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9998.jpg
177KB, 798x1162px
>Work with all women
>They report you for any jokes you make or for "not looking happy enough"
>They always try to hook me up with their friends, and they blame me when their friends dont like me
>>
>>383586594
>>383586942
>>383588048
Assmad roasties detected
>>
>>383588967
>things that never happen

Show these sexists pigs!
>>
>>383589105
I used to make those type of guilds, but often the lack of voip servers, or set events is a massive turn off for people.
>>
File: 1477506504688.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477506504688.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>383589105
>No overly friendly chat
>Nobody voice chats, no guild discord or anything, kept the game in the game
Where do I sign up?
>>
>>383587319
I never did this, but joke's one you, I am bi.
>>
>>383586594
You know how most people who play MMOs and shit are absolutely bat-fucking shit insane? Now imagine the same shit amplified by a woman. Sure, you have the normal ones that don't give a fuck about anything, just like with dudes, but the outliers are much more noticable, especially due to the male-dominated environment.
>>
>>383586331
>REEEEEEEE MUH PERMAVIRGIN STATUS MAKES ME HATE WOMANS

Fucking hilarious.
>>
>>383586594
Bullied me for 8 years.
I've got more, should I continue?
>>
>>383587085
>>383587346
>>383587354

Except they do blame the guys too, they are called whiteknights. It's been a pretty big me me for years now so if you've been around the block I'm sure you've heard of them before.

Welcome to 4chan and enjoy your stay.
>>
>>383586331
Or meanwhile, in the world I've experienced...
>she never says a damn word about IRL and it takes us all three years to even realise she's a girl when we all get on discord

>girl gamer picks up a game
>DPSs like a motherfucker
>Occasionally heals and crafts
>Can't tank to save her life

>girl gamer signs up on a game forum
>starts a flamewar after she complains the female characters should have more T&A

Turns out she was recovering from cancer treatment, on top of her parents splitting up. We were the only family she had. She wanted sexier characters because she had self-image issues IRL
>>
>get gf
>she plays vidya a ton
>is super nice to everyone
>glued to me 24/7, needs attention all the time
>should be an obvious red flag but w/e I'm happy
>fast forward one year
>end up in a goddamn car crash
>in pain for days, can't really think of anything for two days, didn't reply to her texts and shit
>next day call her
>"we have to talk"
>leaves me because I "push her away from my life" even though I still am IN A FUCKING HOSPITAL
>whatever, depression hits, everything's even more shittier now

>she keeps contact with my best mate for some reason
>keeps telling him how she misses me, how she never found anyone and doesn't want a relationship blah blah blah
>this keeps on happening for months, fuck knows why, maybe she wants to keep me on a backburner or something

>some time later
>talk to a guy we played with a lot whom I known before her
>turns out in the two days I was out cold, she was pretty much glued to another dude from the same guild
>immediately got him to visit her not even days after she broke it off with me
>was glued to that dude 24/7 afterwards, obvious they're together
>then wanted something from guy telling me all this
>I don't fucking believe him, he's really fucking weird, but he even shows me the goddamn texts and voice messages

At the very least I don't blame myself anymore. I should have really known better though. A ton of guys playing vidya are fucking insane, but women are even worse due to that contant need for attention.
>>
>>383589105
>>No overly friendly chat
>>No obligations to do anything
>>Events and shit just whenever people get in the mood for them
Why even be in a guild then? You can kick women and normalfags but still actually have a community
>>
>>383586594
I dated my highschool sweetheart for 5 years then we decided to get married. Three months before our wedding date she created on me then blamed me for all the drama. When it was clear I was going to leave her she went full manipulation and tried all sorts of stuff to pressure me into staying with her. Things like bringing her family over and then in front of them saying shit like "Were going to be MARRIED! You would just throw away 5 years of love and commitment!" Amazingly her father was on my side and stepped right in her face and said "No YOU threw it all away." He even reimbursed me all the money I put into the wedding my self and apologized.

Then a year later I got three woman more or less in a row that all just wanted me for my looks and money. I'm very low maintenance and I easily live off of 10k a year so money just piles up in my bank until I invest it. They all hated my personality and attempted to change me into their perfect manly man. When they failed each one blew up and started scream about ho its all my fault and I'm a horrible person. The worst of the three tried to throw me out of my own apartment calling the cops on me and broke a plate stabbing me and one of the cops because she wasn't getting her way.

Even my mother is a massive fuck up that is on deaths door 90% of the time because shes fucking retarded and clings to outdated stupid sentiments instead of using her brain. My sister was spoiled rotten and grew up expecting the world handed to her and is a horrible person. When life smacked her down she just clung to my mother and mooches off of her producing nothing instead of changing.

This shit isn't limited to me either. All of my friends have fucked up moms and have had girls cheat on them and go full crazy.

I have so far had ZERO good experiences with women.
>>
File: 1498747657704.jpg (314KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498747657704.jpg
314KB, 1000x1000px
>>383590035
You came to the wrong fucking website if you don't want to be bullied.
>>
>>383586331
>Play destiny
>Doing a raid with a girl gamer
>Refuses to do any role that puts any focus or responsibility on her
>During the penultimate section a random person will be chosen that has to go collect artifacts from around the room
>She gets chosen
>Realizes she will actually have to do something
>She leaves
Why are women so scared to do anything in a game but the most passive roles possible?
>>
>>383591548
>she created on me
Should have used a condom
>>
File: SandwichChefBoring.jpg (24KB, 268x282px) Image search: [Google]
SandwichChefBoring.jpg
24KB, 268x282px
Itt: Underage retards that need to take their stupid asses back to /r9k/
>>
Ban all girls unless they're a MILF. Guild moms are top tier.
>>
>>383586594
What OP said
>>
>>383591946
>fail

What is this, 2010?
>>
File: 1469504111654.gif (329KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1469504111654.gif
329KB, 256x256px
>>383586331

>never reveal that I'm a grill in vidya
>all is fine
>Era of voice chat comes, decide fuck it and go along with it
>before i know it an entire guild fall down to my feet
>autistic fucks in the guild fight each others because I'm talking to other people in it
>some gave me their dick pics and vidyas in a faint hope to get a relationship going with me

I just wanted to play vidya man.
>>
>>383586331

>"girl gamer" gets called out by guys when she just wants to chill and play vidya
>guys sperg out because they don't know how to into social interaction
>cringe worthy shit starts happening because the guys are pathetic and don't know how to treat people normally

Why are guys so socially inept in this modern age of mass comms? You know being "le suffering persecuted nerd" isn't cool anymore, just pathetic
>>
>>383591548
You've had some unfortunate experiences. No one can fault you first, or the second, or maybe even the third bad experience. But by the fourth I have to start questioning your judgement. Maybe it's just shit luck, or maybe you're not keeping the good people you meet in your life.
>>
>>383592095
What if it is?
>>
I wish I could have a Mexican gamer gf

https://youtu.be/l27SX8Mb2S4
>>
>>383592095
Go suck your mom's tit.
>>
>>383586331
>Main as a male tank
>refuse to use mic as it just causes drama
>still have to have voicechat up to listen to the raid
>flat out deny if someone suspects something
feels good girl
>>
>>383592259
Dude she's gonna lose her looks young even by mexican standards. Don't do it.
>>
File: 1438521748875.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1438521748875.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>>383587551
>She thinks he can control me.
>>
>>383592259

My fiances family is from Central America. She's pretty open to any vidya. The most she played growing up was their SNES as a kid. Never had any problems like OP said
>>
>>383587682
Because you also need tanks and healers.
>>
>>383591946
roasties leave
>>
There is nothing wrong with girls playing video games.

Thirsty virgins are just as bad as attention whoring women. Get rid of both.

If a girl just happens to mention to someone she's female instead of announcing it, thats different.
>>
>>383592128
>tfw sitting on hundreds of dick pics because of that kinda behaviour
just threaten to spread their pics around if you want them to stop bugging you
dick move but being a bitch is the only thing that gets the point across to those fags
>>
>>383588353
>but no one has ever said 'Fucking men playing video games, we should ban men from vidya'
>>
File: 1483489640952.jpg (89KB, 399x516px) Image search: [Google]
1483489640952.jpg
89KB, 399x516px
>>383587551
No one is going to deny that.
>>
File: 1366346000705.jpg (25KB, 250x205px) Image search: [Google]
1366346000705.jpg
25KB, 250x205px
>>383592561
>>
>>383589073
*Just like in your fantasies.
>>
File: 1491223774063.jpg (133KB, 494x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491223774063.jpg
133KB, 494x500px
>have girl over
>after sex, i fuck off back to my battlestation
>playing fallout 4 because i have shit taste
>at Red Rocket Station handling some settlement shit
>she thinks vidya is a complete waste of time, starts calling me back to bed
>tell her how it's not all that bad, ask her to come over so i can show her something
>show her dogmeat and how adorable he looks
>get real close to him
>pull out shotgun
>shoot him in the face
>dogmeat is now whinging, limping and crying in a giant pool of hd textured blood
>girl screams and dives in my bed, covering her eyes and ears, telling me how much of a horrible person i am
>i'm dying laughing

>later show her dogmeat can't actually die, he just gets incapacitated, and on top of that HE'S FUCKING VIRTUAL
>she calms down
>end up having delicious hate-sex
>>
>>383588353
>toxic
Opinion discarded
>>
>>383592128
>dick pics
Any big ones.
>>
>>383592209
Its not that its bad judgement because I reject a lot of people. I also don't do one night stands. I try to find girls that have their shit together. The problem is that they are all fucking lairs. They hide shit or do stupid shit. One girl I dated had a job the entire time I dated her. She had all her shit together and I found it really attractive. So I move to the "lets move in together" stage. I told her before hand if she wanted to do it she had to pay half of all the bills. Two days before she was due to move in she quit her job and lied to me saying she was fired. It was to perfect though and she was being a little cagey about it so I called her boss who knew we were dating and asked why she was fired. He flat told me she quit out of the blue. When I confronted her she said it was wrong for me to even expect a girl to keep working when she moves in with a guy and she wanted to teach me a lesson. I broke up with her then and there and she flipped shit trying to guilt trip me about how she doesn't have a place to live now.

I just want a sane nonmanipulative girl. That's it. Thats literally my requirements. I don't even care about looks. No mind games. No lying. If there is a problem she comes clean and confronts me openly. But I cant find any. Half the time I don't even know shes fucked in the head until the very end. Everything will be fine and then there is just this massive fucking explosion of mental retardation everywhere and I'm left awestruck about how they even came to think their plan was in any way a good one and would not massively backfire.

I'm hoping that its just my area since I'm fucking off to a new state in two years and that they will be sane there.
>>
>>383592821
Or maybe you are retarded.
>>
>>383592750
No one cares what you think
>>
File: 1466391506760.png (1MB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1466391506760.png
1MB, 500x376px
>>383592851

faggot
>>
Must be pretty shitty community to not survive a girl entering it
>>
>>383592938
roastie getting toasty
>>
>>383592864
Fair enough I guess. From my perspective that's ridiculous behavior. I've never had a girl do something that sneaky or manipulative to me.
>>
>>383587690
This. Do you think guys wouldn't split up guilds if the roles were reversed? Suppose a normal dude joins a guild and for no reason everybody starts stroking his ego, that's not going to end well but you can't blame the guy.
Blame thirsty nerds.
>>
>>383586331
>FFXIV
>long time friend group met this girl while I was away
>I don't care either way
>load into a boss run
>she sits in the discord with mic muted
>only one to fuck up mechanics
>>
>>383593056
Butthurt retard getting retarded.
>>
>>383593036
There's no in person interaction to keep stupid shit from happening. People pull all the crap they wish they could pull in real life but don't have the nuts to. You learn a lot about a person when you interact with them online.
>>
>>383591825
Oryx?
>>
>Join a super small guild of 7 people that all met through this game
>All based in game, guild chat, random events etc
>Loving it, super active even though it's so small (at the time gw2 only needed 4 people to do literally any content)
>Play together for weeks, I'm sort of new so they teach me new things from time to time or we just run stuff I already know
>Never reveal that I'm a girl
>Eventually GM wants to talk
"Hey, I'm going to have to remove you from the guild"
>Ask why, what's up, not sure if he's serious
"You're just causing problems"
>Ask for examples because all I've done is try to get people doing random things whenever people are idling
"Blah blah blah it's because you're a girl"
>Ask how they knew and why the guild knows and it's causing problems
"We did some research on your username and eventually found some old stuff and now it's causing strife within the guild"

People that play mmo's are actually subhuman
>>
2D > 3D
>>
>>383593218
Wow it is like social interaction or something
>>
>>383593060
I've had it enough that I cant help but be suspicious of every girl I date. I fucking hate myself for it but Its instinctive now.
>>
>>383592334
Gods work.
You still unfairly have to pay the price for retarded hoes but you aknowledge the reality and act accordingly.
Well done.
>>
>>383592740

>have a bunch of old vidya posters on the wall in my room
>started fucking in college
>fucking girl who knows very little about vidya
>she sees chrono trigger poster
>whats with the red hair guy anon
>oh its just a time travel game
>asks to show it to her after
>pull out SNES after sex
>oh hey I used to have one of those when I was a kid
>show her chrono for a minute but them play co-op Kirby Super Star naked

Good times
>>
File: 1489638311972.png (260KB, 620x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489638311972.png
260KB, 620x640px
>>383593326
>Woman
>Calls others subhuman
>>
>>383593326
Well while on one hand that's fucking retarded and there's not even a guarantee that whatever they found is related to you, it could potentially be some loathsome shit.
>>
>>383593361
You really haven't noticed that there's a difference between how people act in real life where they could possibly be punched in the face and how they act online where there's no consequences for their actions?
>>
File: 1377123190166.jpg (75KB, 656x425px) Image search: [Google]
1377123190166.jpg
75KB, 656x425px
>>383593431
>>
>>383593471
I think it was more just that they found out I'm a female and then infighting started, not like there was anything incriminating tied to the account name that would cause problems
>>
File: 1498495348542.jpg (79KB, 700x716px) Image search: [Google]
1498495348542.jpg
79KB, 700x716px
>>383593361
you're the social autist here, buddy
>>
White Knights are faggots for enabling the female's behavior by defending her in /g chat and excusing her antics. Women are bitches for relishing in all the attention they are getting good and bad and having a cadre of beta orbiters (the White Knights) to do shit for them and speak up on her behalf. Basically it's cyclical and really any offenders should just be /g kicked immediately to avoid the inevitable destruction of the guild.
>>
File: 1451940224982.png (240KB, 432x429px) Image search: [Google]
1451940224982.png
240KB, 432x429px
>>383592334
female "friend" storys
>she want to play with her bf
>tank for them, while she wants to heal
>she gets bored of healing and starts wanding
>have to heal and tank now, fukn great
>she gets pissed because i stole her job

>other friend
>she doesnt hide her girl powerlevel
>flirts with everything that breathes
>later messeges me that she wont play for a while
>apperantly a guildy had tracked down her real name and adress, took a flight, and stood outside her door one day
>she called the cops on him, and had him flown back to his country
>>
>>383587085
I do. It's our inherent biological weakness, and those who succumb to it enough to betray their friends and guildmembers are truly lower than animals.
>>
>>383586331

They made you cry, autistic human waste.
>>
File: 1499531726719.gif (375KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499531726719.gif
375KB, 480x480px
>>383593494
>no consequences for their actions
What ?
>>
>>383586331
>girl joins guild
>ends up in my small clique within guild
>turns out she's pretty cool
>also is a qt canadian
>a dude in clique starts falling for her hard and becomes a beta
>I eventually quit guild, rest of clique slowly does same
>beta dude marries some other chick
>play vidya with girl a few months ago
>she's always playing with 2 or 3 betas

I feel sorry for her
>>
>>383593420
The price of retarded hoes? You mean the price of playing online games populated by thirsty betas who can't treat a girl normally. Not even whoever you're replying to but it's to lame seeing nerds overreact whenever they realize there's a girl playing with them.
>>
File: 1498902310801.png (21KB, 112x109px) Image search: [Google]
1498902310801.png
21KB, 112x109px
>>383593556
>calls me a faggot in defense
You are very smart person.
>>
>>383593556
>>383592664
>>383591946

Is this the same butthurt roastie?

Your memes don't even make sense, cunt.
>>
>>383593628
You're a nigger and if I ever saw your mother I'd rape her on the spot and cut her head off when I was done.

What are you going to do about it over the internet? Do you understand?
>>
>>383586331
A girl ruined pretty much ruined my friend's teamspeak in like 5 months. I wasn't on the teamspeak because they only played LoL and Overwatch but he did tell me everything
>one of the guys adds the girl into the ts
>tension starts between my friend and the girl's bf because my friend used his username as a joke to talk to her when he was offline once
>bf broke up with her when they met in real life because apparently she was fat and ugly (never saw her myself) and he left the ts
>teamspeak is fine for a while
>she starts going out with one of the guys
>huge fights pretty much everyday because of her
>couldn't even play the game without people getting pissy because of her
>leaving mid game etc.
>she broke up with the guy
>start going out with the same guy again a few weeks later
>guy keep talking about how they had sex and shit whenever she's not online
>no one can take it anymore and everyone including girl and her current bf leaves
>only friend and a few guys left
>teamspeak is a great place again

It's amazing how one girl can ruin a group. Of course it's kind of their fault since everyone is craving for female attention but I mean come on.

funny thing is I started the whole thing because I asked my friend to prove she was real by sending me a recording and trying to pass as her bf was the only thing he could think of
>>
>>383593742
Fugggggg
>>
>>383593326
thats why you change username from game to game just incase
>>
There was a girl in my guild that died 60 times on a boss we did 30 attempts on; she left and we cleared it in 1 attempt.
>>
>>383593821
I've used the same name for like 12 years now fuck off
>>
>>383593695
So you are new to 4chan?
>>383593706
Then come back when you are not a underage retard.
>>
>>383593742
Fuck off, faggot.

You will never be normal.

Came into the thread just to post this.

/leaves
>>
>>383593639
Oh look you spewed some main stream insults because you feel affected by my comment you retarded hoe.
Get back to making gonorrea even stronger because you choose to let your estrogen overload dictate your lifestyle; But don't worry, you're the majority so you'll find some collective excuse to help you feel better.
>>
>>383586594
Ruin everything that I had for myself by making it about themselves and destroying all the fun it used to be.
>>
File: 1486853630055.jpg (31KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
1486853630055.jpg
31KB, 500x579px
>>383593821
>never done anything to bring shame to my username in 19 years
Feels good man.
>>
File: 14586755672331.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
14586755672331.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>383593934
>Stacy just called me a newfag
You need to go back

I was just pretending to be retarded inc.
>>
>>383591548
You sure know how to pick 'em anon
>>
>>383589127
>not looking happy enough
Same shit happened to me when I worked in the ER. Constantly dragged into the director's office over trivial shit about not smiling, handwriting, not catering to psychotic patients, etc.
>>
>>383587638
I dunno, bowie got pretty famous
>>
>girl didn't do nothing wrong
>thirsty virgin's fault
Blaming virgins, people who never had sex and/or deep relationships, for being virgin, wow.
This is as retarded as male pregnancy.
>>
File: 1451049427873.jpg (7KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1451049427873.jpg
7KB, 250x231px
>>383593946
>/leaves
You're a special kind of stupid.
>>
>>383593934
the irony
>>
>>383586331
I stumbled across this video today of a girl playing Overwatch and getting harassed pretty heavily for seemingly no reason. I don't keep up with YouTube gamers so there might be more to this than the video shows, but it's pretty fucked up. Yes she's ditzy and has an annoying voice, but she plays well and deserves to play the character she's chosen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_VS1g2hshI

It actually upsets me the way she just puts up with it and keeps playing. The last time I got harassed like that I switched to Mei and ice-walled them just so I could record the reactions.
>>
>>383587398
The dicks of the people that play video games are starved.
>>
File: Butthurt.jpg (17KB, 517x402px) Image search: [Google]
Butthurt.jpg
17KB, 517x402px
>>383594090
>>
>>383594069
Get laid maybe
>>
>>383586624
>How is him being a beta virgin who would do anything for pussy my fault?
Yeah, it's actually your fault. I'm not gonna press charges or anything, but women pretty much know full well what their gender's presence does in a circle of betas. You noticed that shit when you were 13 and saw boys staring at your chest harder then usual, and I know girls are more social than boys, so don't play like you had no idea what would happen if you revealed you were a chick.
>>
File: 1445435926627.gif (2MB, 248x291px) Image search: [Google]
1445435926627.gif
2MB, 248x291px
>>383594195
>>
>>383594090
>I was just pretending to be retarded inc.
And you are, what's your point?
>>
>>383586331
>drama explosions everywhere, guild dies within a week thanks to thirsty losers circlejerking around the girl
Read: "Guild was filled with mentally challenged underage retards".
>>
>>383586331
Our GM is a girl and guild only fell apart cus of other drama not related with women at all.
>>
>>383594114
I never heard my dad complain about anything like that, and I know I'd have never heard the end of it if someone told him to "smile more". I would guess they will stop harassing you when you're married.
>>
File: 5439754375-375.png (282KB, 526x550px) Image search: [Google]
5439754375-375.png
282KB, 526x550px
>>383589998
>>383588816
>>383587831
>>383591946
>>383592581
>>383593036

Hmmmmmmm..........
>>
File: C93Gp0cUwAIhfCU.jpg (64KB, 587x581px) Image search: [Google]
C93Gp0cUwAIhfCU.jpg
64KB, 587x581px
>>383594237
>>383594260
>>383594319
>Get laid maybe
>trying to insult with just image
>And you are, what's your point? (she didn't get it)

It's sure is summer
>>
>>383586594
Ruining fun
>>
File: 1499263309089.png (313KB, 422x490px) Image search: [Google]
1499263309089.png
313KB, 422x490px
>>383594457
>'s
>>
File: 1357245458939.jpg (85KB, 960x655px) Image search: [Google]
1357245458939.jpg
85KB, 960x655px
>>383594418
>>
>>383594260
woooooo
What a come back holy shit!
Really fired up your almonds there! You better take a rest hoeisha.
>>
>>383594563
>Posting facebook memes
My image folder isn't enough for this kind of faggotry
>>
This thread is disgusting on so many levels. I don't know who is more insufferable, if thirsty betas or dumb roasties
>>
File: 1428900773376.gif (132KB, 326x52px) Image search: [Google]
1428900773376.gif
132KB, 326x52px
>>383594457
>>
>women shit up guild thread
>they're now shitting up the thread
pottery
>>
>>383594641
>Implying this isn't meta trolling and false flagging.
>>
>>383594641
The roastie posting outdated memes as insults is just slightly more irritating
>>
File: 171.jpg (12KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
171.jpg
12KB, 300x100px
>>383594724
>>
File: gay eggy.png (541KB, 1324x556px) Image search: [Google]
gay eggy.png
541KB, 1324x556px
>2016+1
>he is straight
>>
>>383586594
Pretty sure he stated in the op what he hated, are you fucking blind cunt?>>383586594
>>
File: 1481907845827.png (940KB, 1240x918px) Image search: [Google]
1481907845827.png
940KB, 1240x918px
>>383586331

>Most guilds are like half women now
>Guys still join and try to pretend to be chicks for attention
>End up ERPing in the corner with one or two other guys no one talks to
>>
>>383594654
Or maybe it was a shit thread from the start and this dumb needs to go back to /r9k/
>>383594818
Cry more retard.
>>
>>383594818
Yes I agree, she takes the cake. Those pictures are painful to look at
>>
File: 1499499045625.gif (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499499045625.gif
15KB, 250x250px
>>383594641
>>
Uncomfortable but hilarious (in retrospect) story incoming:
>quit wrath around the time of togc release because what a fucking awful, lazily designed raid
>come back mid-ICC mostly because chinese gold farmer got access to my account and blizzard put a couple months of game time on it for locking me out of the account
>hadn't finished ulduar so I'm about a tier and half behind on gear, decked out in naxx25/uld10/voa25 gear
>do some pugs for togc10
>pally tank notices that i'm killing the dps charts despite being undergeared, mentions that his guild is lacking in hunters and would gladly take me in to gear me up if i raid with them
>sure why not
>join them
>everyone's pretty friendly, pretty great guild atmosphere, hardcore but not turbo autists about it
>turns out pally tank is a dude who's online dating a healer? in the guild
>chick is pretty chill, we start playing and chatting a lot because most of the rest of the guild are guys or older women
>turns out she really wasn't into the whole online dating thing but stays with the guy because he's incredibly pushy
It should now be mentioned that for the sake of raiding purposes the GM has our phone numbers to give us a call if we're not around during raiding time. It was actually useful a handful of times, so I didn't think much of it.
>turns out the officers also had access to this list of numbers
>healer grill disappears for about a week to avoid tank dude
>during this time, tank dude turns his attention to me

>FUCK
1/2
>>
>>383594868
We have place your u faggot
>>/trash/
>>383594937
For you ash well
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>383592938
I do roastie.
>>
File: 1419735105254.gif (959KB, 299x199px) Image search: [Google]
1419735105254.gif
959KB, 299x199px
>>383594985
>>
>>383595015
>online dating
God, I fucking hate gamers
>>
>>383586594

Did not have sex with me, a SUPREME GENTLEMAN, and opted to giving away her body to an inferior Nearthendal.
>>
>>383595085
That is because you are stupid
>>
>>383593326
Only subhumans play MMOs though.
>>
>>383594937
It's amazing how visible your frustration is.

There's some legitimate hate in your posts, like you think you have the capacity to hurt someone's feelings and you're doing your best to exercise it.

you don't and nobody will ever take you seriously.
>>
What baffles me is the willingness of people to join guilds and do "activities". What kind of fascist do you have to be to make people do things in an online game and what kind of fascist to join such people in the hopes of replacing them.
This honestly disgusts me.
>>
>>383592486
>Not having gay men healers and any man tanks.

Anon, it's not that hard of a formula to figure out.
>>
File: 1435817614495.jpg (115KB, 305x297px) Image search: [Google]
1435817614495.jpg
115KB, 305x297px
>>383595067
>>
>>383586575
Even though she gave it a great try, she failed to live up to the standards set by Yuzo on the original Streets of Rage.
>>
>>383595284
>team isn't all male
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>383595279
Sorry for seeing that underage retards whining is not video game
>>
>>383586331
>be in a group of 4 people (including me) that simply fuck around in mp vidya
>one of them is a girl
>we treat her like a trap/man and she doesn't mind
Feels good not playing with retarded females.
>>
>>383586594
I can only feel good things about anime women, I try not to interact with real women because I would either scare them off me or start crying because they don't deserve any of my attention anymore. I also want to kill myself when I'm not distracted by something.
>>
>>383595359
This isn't one of your otome games.
>>
>>383595359
So you don't want the team to have you in it?
>>
File: niccageasgandalfFUNNYLOL.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
niccageasgandalfFUNNYLOL.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>383591946

Hmm...

An ancient meme stirs...

This surely bodes ill tidings for the memelores.
>>
>>383595359
>Hanging out with beta virgins that can't control themselves around women

Birds of a feather I guess
>>
>>383593639
>see thirsty beta clubhouse
>walk into the middle of the room and yell BTW IM A GRILL
>wonder why everyone is a thirsty beta
(You)
>>
>>383595015
2/2

>one day, about to give some low level plebs a run through ZF
>tank dude is incessantly whispering me in game
>try to ignore it because it's getting kind of weird, but give him some short answers to not be rude
>"hey <ign>, you know how i'm with healer grill, right"
>sure
>she's been gone awhile and i'm starting to like someone else now
>don't answer, fuck i know where this is going
>do you want to know who it is
>uh, sure
>it's you ;)
>FUCK, ignore him, log off, try to stay offline for a couple days to avoid this
>return online and healer girl is back, they're together again
>thank god I can just go back to raiding
>hang out with a warrior in the guild during this time and do dailies, dungeons, etc. with them
>healer girl leaves again
>tank dude is trying to get at me again
>messaged me one time on messenger and showed me his dick
>also said hilarious shit like "hey my kid went to bed, do you wanna cam"
>fuck no bud
>continue to spend even more time with warrior dude to avoid this guy
>tank dude notices one day
>hey he needs to back off of you or i'll kick him out of the guild
>what the fuck
>try to avoid everyone
>turns out because of the extra time spent together playing the warrior dude who's actually 14 years old develops a crush on me
>what the incredible fuck
>he even gets his 6 year old brother to go on voice and tell me im cute
>get friend to reject all of them because this has gotten out of hand
>stop playing because of this
>cata comes out
>quit
>>
>>383594153
Anon, I am a kissless virgin. Doesn't mean I have to sperg out when I discover someone I am playing with is a girl.
>>
>>383595387
>A woman has to behave like a man in order to be accepted.
Pretty problematic desu senpai.
>>
File: 1472752570125.jpg (29KB, 543x533px) Image search: [Google]
1472752570125.jpg
29KB, 543x533px
>>383595281
*tips solo fedora in massive multiplayer online games that had no reason to exist if it wasn't for the multiplayer component*
>>
File: 1414151666087.gif (22KB, 159x120px) Image search: [Google]
1414151666087.gif
22KB, 159x120px
>>383595510
>>
>>383595549
Oh fuck, I forgot to mention why the phone number bit was useful information cause I ran out of character space. The dick pic was sent through text message.
>>
>>383586594
>hate women
>love women
Shoving their "identity" in my face.
Regardless of that, I hate everyone I consider bad.
>>
>>383595586
No, we treat her like any of us, what's the problem? i stated that we treat her like a man because we are a group of men, i dont see the problem i would rather have that than "respect me because im a grill xd"
>>
>Know a gurl gamer
>She's visibly upset I mistake her for a healer instead of dps
I need to better myself
>>
>>383586331
>Best tank and healer my guild ever had was a girl
>Guild leader threatened to doxx her if she didn't send him nudes
>She leaves and the guild disbands when everyone learns about this

I'd rather deal with attention whore gamer grrrls than the turbovirgins at this point
>>
>>383595586
>Man-like behavior is man-exclusive
You're the problematic one desu shitpan
>>
>>383595628
I know this might leave you aghast, but it is possible to achieve goals without belonging to organizations.
>>
>>383593420
thanks,

>>383593639
kinda over reacting, if you openly play as a girl you will get people that silly white knight and people that dont like white knights. so its better to just play as an Anon
>>
>>383595370
And you're replying to every single post that you feel threatened by. You've lost your anonymity and ability to blend in by acting like an uppity cunt. Attention whoring at its finest

Delicious
>>
they provide the tits and pussy you need to do anything in your life
>>
>>383595718
I worded that badly, i meant to say treat her differently because she's a woman, im retarded when it comes to expressing my words in text.
>>
File: 1395719777961.gif (25KB, 288x290px) Image search: [Google]
1395719777961.gif
25KB, 288x290px
>>383595869
>>
File: 1499728479849.jpg (110KB, 473x700px) Image search: [Google]
1499728479849.jpg
110KB, 473x700px
>WoW
>Girl joins guild
>GM start orbiting and white knigthing her
>GM gives her all the loot because she needs it more than anyone (She was paladin)
>Guild died after month
To be fair she was like a parasite that sucked our guild dry, but i dont blame her. I blame our nu-GM for not growing balls.
>>
>>383595879
>An actual manboon.
>>
>>383595196
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1435724504814.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435724504814.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
>Girl join Guild
>Stay as far away from her
>Because she hears epic stories from my my guildmates about me from time to time and because I don't associate with her at all she becomes interested in me

Fucking FUCK, FUCK! Girls have.... cooties! I just wanna game in peace guys.
>>
>tfw never been part of a guild
Even having to join a party for things freaks me out but the shenanigans sound fun
>>
>>383595728
See anon, this is what a retarded obvious bait looks like.
>>
>>383595989
I too was the cool and silent guy in my youth, good sir.
>>
KHVs don't know how to behave around women. Scorning women for turning everyone thirsty with their presence isn't exactly the morally correct thing to do (unless they are just fishing for attention), but it's an easy fix for the problem.
>>
>>383586840
If it was WoW several years ago, you probably played with my mom. She's very much like that, and heavily railed against any girl trying to do stupid shit.

"Like, can I have that, I would so appreciate guys, tee hee!"
>"Well, did you earn it?"
"...What?"
"If you think a vagina rewards you gear, you're horribly mistaken, honey. You're bottom of the charts, you ain't getting shit because you lack a penis here. Have some dignity."
>Thirstybitch has left the guild.
"Goddamn, nadalia."
"Well, it's the truth!"
>>
File: 1499449801977.jpg (59KB, 400x571px) Image search: [Google]
1499449801977.jpg
59KB, 400x571px
>play BDO
>have a feud with another guild, constantly in a war with them
>their guild dies because their gurlgame twitch streamer was officer and took half the guild with her
>rest of the guild died and scattered, her guild also died
>joins another guild
I pity those fools
>>
>>383595304
I mean she did, just not with Street Fighter 2.

She made the ultimate dance track.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQEf2Cy_TlA
>>
>>383596027

Guilds back then were fun, people would write over the chat and not give a shit about who they were

these days it's all about voice chat and kids being kids
>>
>>383586331
The first one happened to me on XIV in an FC created with my friends. This girl gave another member $20 because he couldn't afford his sub and her boyfriend caused such a huge shitstorm about it we all quit the game for 3 months.

I refuse to involve myself in any relationship with a girl from a video game.
>>
>>383596068
Nonesense anon, is there really someone out there that is so sad and pathetic that he feels the need to lie and impress anonymous strangers on the internet? Impossible.
>>
>>383586594
Europe anons:
Religion
America anons:
Women being degenerate
>>
File: 1473630127001.jpg (9KB, 222x181px) Image search: [Google]
1473630127001.jpg
9KB, 222x181px
>>383596068
He's right though.
If it wasn't for pathetic whiteknights giving whores the attention they love gaymer grrls wouldn't even exist.
>>
>>383586331
my guild is mostly girls and I have no problems. Does that make me gay, /v/?
>>
>>383596469
>mostly girls
that's why there are no problems
plenty of poon to go around so there's no drama
>>
>>383596445
>if people didn't fall for scams, there wouldn't be scammers

No shit buddy, that doesn't absolve them of guilt or make them any less of a cunt.
>>
>>383596082
I'm still THAT GUY today. Females joining my team/guild have no effect on my morale until they start hitting on me when I haven't done anything worthy of their time. I hate it because now they place expectations on me and distract me from my masterful plan (a certain goal towards end game content). The issue is that I don't say much to my guildmates, but they know I'm there and ready when needed, so when I do say something it usually has a big impact. Thus the epic stories and girl becoming interested in me. I hate it (not in a bad kinda way).
>>
>>383588142
Totally unlike women that want a man to take care of everything, right?
>>
>>383596439
So you don't know any women?
>>
>>383596707
I won't deny that I'm jealous.
>>
>>383596686
>People walking around giving out 20 dollar bills to anyone who asks.
>I better not take one, I don't want to be seen as a cunt

huuuurrrr
>>
>>383595304
Yoko has a lot better OSTs under her belt than SF2. SMRPG, the Kingdom Hearts series, the Mario and Luigi series, etc.
>>
File: IMG_3696.jpg (67KB, 480x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3696.jpg
67KB, 480x590px
>be gay so I don't have to deal with women's shit irl
>don't play MMOs because I don't have shit taste
Feels good
>>
>>383596909
>girl giving free sex
>I better not
Way to go.
>>
>>383596707
Are you a harem protagonist?
>>
>>383593365
hahaha, I've had enough experience with women first hand to know that they aren't worth hanging around for more than like 6 months. Infidelity, insanity, general brattiness, suddenly becoming cagey, etc. Six months is my limit before shit becomes intolerable. Any lessons I haven't learned first hand I've learned second hand.

For example, best friend since high school is currently with his high school sweetheart who he dated for several years. around 8 years ago she fucked off and got married to some marine who beat her and then had a kid with some stranger none of us know except her, and I've never heard her talk about him. Let's not forget that when they were dating, she cheated on my friend with a neighbor who was like 30 years older than us. So she went back to him so he would help raise her bastard child because she knew he would take her back.

Another good friend of mine also has a kid with a girl that was conceived by another man while they were married and he KNOWS it. Dude fucked off to another state when he found out she was gonna keep it, leaving my friend to raise this bastard child because she knew he would take her back.

Now I have these two exes with kids of their own and I'm fucking waiting and looking forward to when they try to pull that shit with me. Gonna use them for sex and then tell them to fuck off when they try to start some long term shit. Tired of bitches thinking they can just go and fuck off and do whatever they want thinking they can always fall back on some poor nice bastard to raise their stupid fucking kids.
>>
>>383586594
They are the polar opposite of me in literally every way imaginable and have polarizing, but incompatible tastes and opinions.
I have no reason to like them.
>>
File: 1456664871903.jpg (33KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1456664871903.jpg
33KB, 500x450px
>>383595814
comfy tank story

>guildis semi-flinging shit when they dont get the loot they gambled DKP on
>i often go all raids so my DKP is massiv
>maintank and me both wants a drop
>"well fuck, gz Anon" as i have a lot more DPK then him
>nah, you take it dude, your maintank afterall /w lootmaster: give it to him
>he goes full /fit/ Brah... on me
>we have have great fun while healers and dps fight about loot

comrades before loot
>>
>>383596909
It was marked bill, now you're one of the main suspects for stealing shitload of money.
>>383597029
Now you got all veneric illnesses you ever heard about and two more you didn'y head before.
>>
>>383586331
>Girl gamer joins a game/match/whatever.
>Just wants to play.
>People bring more attention to it than anything.
I mean if she's obviously attention whoring, sure give the same shit you'd give anyone else. If she's just playing the game and not doing anything other than sounding like a girl, don't be a sperg.
>>
>>383597352
Oh to clarify, it's fine to banter to her like anyone else obviously. Damn, fuck you, etc. I've just seen people spill spaghetti because a girl happens to be playing and they're not even being whores about it.
>>
>>383596707
>>383597060
>newly joined girl starts hitting on me
>how about no
>she wants to join for some dungeons with me as tank
>someone else she flirts with joins the group aswell
>after some time going slowly, i warn them if they dont pull thier weight in the group ill just kick them
>she now asks me to tank everytime she wants shit done, with the excuse that she cant/no time to type when shes with me
>>
File: 1497696997032.jpg (450KB, 1085x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1497696997032.jpg
450KB, 1085x1217px
Discord is almost as bad as guilds for this, with how open it is.

>In discord with people I've met through vidya and f-list
>Friend who is the mutual link and how I met everyone else keeps bringing in girls he meets online
>They're all in relationships but clearly have daddy issues (He's nice and has money so they have to be pulling something)
>Either try too hard for socialising, being loud and autistic or don't bother at all

I mean, I'm a shitposting bongistani so I'm second only to the Aussie there for shitposting, but I've legit had them think "I hate them" because they only join when he's in there and I talk shit to everyone, but they don't see it.
>Friend just wants everyone to "Get along"
>Can't see how things end up

Bunch of gay guys getting poked at by harpies, AMA.
>>
>>383592584
IMB4 for some loser from /v/ starting a new thread in the future blaming a "bitch" for making public his autistic pics.
>>
>>383593586
>>other friend
>>she doesnt hide her girl powerlevel
>>flirts with everything that breathes
>>later messeges me that she wont play for a while
>>apperantly a guildy had tracked down her real name and adress, took a flight, and stood outside her door one day
>>she called the cops on him, and had him flown back to his country
Wait, what game? Was it everquest?
>>
>>383588353
I don't feel this way about females playing vidya, because there are people who are fine.

I've seen it the other way around though, girls complaining that people talk shit to them because they're female.

Maybe they do? I've never seen it.
>>
>>383596537
>he doesn't know
somebody show him the story about the all female company that drove itself into the ground
or the survival reality show that started split up by genders
or anything that shows that women are retarded with or without the presence of a man
>>
>>383598221
>today in things that never happened...
>>
>>383586331
>Download free trial for FF14
>play a conjurer, gonna so some white mage heal slut stuff
>pick the biggest girl
>for you
>tak off clothes, run around and heal random people, fuck the quests
>nerds sperg out and think I am an irl female and begin venting their problems on me
>just keep healing

All you nignogs need to vent to friends, and be happy to girls, not the other way around.
>>
>>383586331
The first scenario is out of her control. If anything is their fault for letting pussy get between them.

The second one isn't exclusive to women at all.

Hard to dispute that third one though.
>>
>>383586331
They're simply looking for something else from video games. We want fun, adventure and achievement. They want attention. If you found a girl that isn't like that you have likely found a closeted lesbian.
>>
>>383590475
Oi m8. That sounds like my ex.
>>
File: 192848485.jpg (23KB, 315x332px) Image search: [Google]
192848485.jpg
23KB, 315x332px
>male members act like retards because she has a vagina and tear the guild apart
>it's the girl's fault, get rid of girls, we need to protect men from themselves
>>
>>383595929
>To be fair she was like a parasite that sucked our guild dry, but i dont blame her. I blame our nu-GM for not growing balls.

This, the mmo-whore is just doing all she has been conditioned to do

Betafaggot GM's who get pussy whipped by bitches they never even met are the true cancer
>>
>>383586594
They don't pay attention to me.
>>
File: 1418368099924.jpg (21KB, 286x225px) Image search: [Google]
1418368099924.jpg
21KB, 286x225px
>>383598314
>>
>>383598616
those retards are the reason gamers have such a bad reputation
>>
File: 1499742573743.jpg (124KB, 973x731px) Image search: [Google]
1499742573743.jpg
124KB, 973x731px
>don't play mmos
>not in any guild
>automute the entire server I join in any multiplayer game with voice chat
I'm having fun.
>>
fucking beta orbitals need to have their voicechat privileges revoked I swear to fuck.

who cares if they've got tits you're never gonna touch em cos she lives on the other side of the planet you thirsty fuck.

just play the game, thats all that matters.
>>
The problem is language.

We know there are some chicks that'll do exactly what OP said for attention. But it aint limited to just girls. You take a look at SGDQ this year and the special snowflake syndrome anytime a trans person showed up.

Now heres the kicker. When you say "girls should be banned from vidya", thats gonna make those attention whores thirsty. What you should be sayin is "attention whores should be banned from vidya".

But it's easier to say girl than attention whore. You get this cycle of bullshit where everyone keeps getting offended by stupid shit all because no one can understand eachother.

Fuck attention whores, but girls are fine.
>>
>>383595292
>post this when they themselves said go back to /r9k/
POTTERY
>>
>>383598835
This. I don't play games to socialize, I just want to have fun after work.
>>
>>383598445
except it did

>>383598221
no, WoW
>>
File: 1385352659904.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1385352659904.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>383599496
>>
>>383598616
nah you don't understand
we hate both of them
the girls who beg for attention
and the guys who give it too them
it's just that it's the girl that starts it and makes it all fall apart
>>
>>383599640
Weird. Guess it's a common story. Dated a chick for awhile who told me a similar story about why she was super paranoid about giving out info from online.
>>
File: 1498043712807.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1498043712807.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>383598616
It's like MMO guilds need Islam to function properly
>>
>>383599724
ok this isn't even an arguement
my post meant was that you said that instantly telling someone to fuck off where you assume they came from i.e a scapegoat for you projections is a sign of losing a debate
but you did it first making stating based on your own logic you're losing the debate from the start now when I point this out you don't even come up with any valid response or justification
0/10
sad
>>383598770
see>>383599741
>>
File: 1484291151641.jpg (6KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
1484291151641.jpg
6KB, 264x191px
>>383600063
>>
File: 1341231.jpg (77KB, 341x355px) Image search: [Google]
1341231.jpg
77KB, 341x355px
>>383586331
>join a new guild, everyone is friendly
>guildmaster is quite chill and his girlfriend/wife is initially friendly
>she's the first to ask me if I'm female and says that it's nice to have another girl in the guild once I confirm her suspicions
>over time she starts saying and doing things to the contrary of that
>tells me that i'm acting too flirtatious with the guys in the guild and that "they might get the wrong idea because they're not experienced with girls"
>I rarely talked in guild chat and mostly just said hello to people who came online so I didn't understand what she was talking about
>she proves this when she later contradicts herself and tells me that I should be more social
>keeps nitpicking my behaviour
>/gquit
>>
>>383599741
But these threads are ripe with examples where girls do nothing but play thegame and its the guys who go apeshit over the presence of a vagina.
>>
File: 541349103.jpg (13KB, 256x191px) Image search: [Google]
541349103.jpg
13KB, 256x191px
>>383586331

>girl gamer joins my guild
>pms me every day about some desperate virgin nerd harassing her
>dudes can't stop talking about her and don't want to do any dungeons because they're too busy following her around

Can't we all just play the fucking game?
>>
File: image.png (11KB, 252x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11KB, 252x242px
>>383586594
>The only reason you hate girls is that you're a virgin hahahah

My friend used to chill with me pretty often,and we were on a solid bros before hoes term.Now he abandons us anytime vagina comes into play. I just feel that some kind of loyalty broke. Call me a beta for not trying to hog the nearest female on sight,but I miss just circlejerking with dotards.
>>
>>383600201
please show me some posts itt as you make this claim
then I
l'll make my counter claim if I have one

>>383600178
dude lmao
>>
>>383600385
Phoneposting should be illegal. Kill yourself
>>
File: 1498555729795.jpg (7KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1498555729795.jpg
7KB, 250x222px
>tell girlfriend to pocket me in TF2
>no I want to play something fun
>>
>>383597000
This, senpai.
>>
>>383595917
>5 + utterances of underage retard
>5 + replies of a single old ass pic with no text
You're a seething embarrassment and I look forward to you ragespamming future threads.
>>
File: _______________________.jpg_.jpg (38KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
_______________________.jpg_.jpg
38KB, 450x495px
>>383589773
You fuckin got me then if you really are
>>
File: 1455950524443.gif (2MB, 272x480px) Image search: [Google]
1455950524443.gif
2MB, 272x480px
>>383600385
No this is lmao
>>
File: 1497557733255.png (2MB, 1280x3127px) Image search: [Google]
1497557733255.png
2MB, 1280x3127px
3DPD is not videogames
>>
File: 1499460855143.jpg (306KB, 1762x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1499460855143.jpg
306KB, 1762x1632px
>>383586594
I dunno dude why do you have to be a disingenuous avant teen in an anonymous environment
>>
>>383599741

But that just makes the person begging for attention a shit person, not a shitty girl or a representation of her entire sex/gender/whateverthefuckthepropernameiswhocares

I know this is 4chan so I take it all with a grain or 10 of salt but if a female is a shit person and also exploits her inherent traits to boost up her shittyness that just means shes a bad person, its not representative of an entire group

Thats not to say thats one contained instance, many people make shitty choices when interacting socially but I still don't think that's good grounds for generalizing/stereotyping, thats where most problems will arise from, assumptions
>>
>>383600545
Good job finding yourself sir fagolot.
>>
>>383600498
>Phoneposting
I'm not tho
>>383600590
fuck you I chuckled
>>
>>383600530

>playing Sonic games with ex
>she never played much beyond Adventure 2 and Genesis 2-3
>playing SA1
>ok so you'll probably have fun with this one but just get ready for the stupid big levels, yeah its a dumb meme at this point but they really aren't that fun
>beasts through the fishing levels first try every time and doesnt even ask about how to beat the final boss of bigs story

I got her the Big the Cat figure that you could get from the old Sonic Adventure toy line after that. Shame about the break up though
>>
>>383586331
sad! many such cases!
>>
>>383586331
Girls play games just for drama and attention anyway, so yes, they should be permabanned.
>>
>>383600940

really makes you think dont it : ^ )
>>
File: 1360411910579.jpg (13KB, 294x200px) Image search: [Google]
1360411910579.jpg
13KB, 294x200px
>>383600992
>>
File: 1497100259979.jpg (57KB, 535x666px) Image search: [Google]
1497100259979.jpg
57KB, 535x666px
>he goes on /v/ to defend roastie whores instead of talking about videogames
>>
>>383600684
Good job going nuclear because its your 1st week and you can't handle being in a place that isn't as tolerant and inclusive as all your other frequented sites you cringey lolcow
>>
>>383601204
>I am a stupid faggot that does not know anything.
>>
>>383594285
>revealed you were a chick
>anon has to stay off voice chat and have no presence because beta sperglords can't hold their spaghetti
Like she said, it's not her fault. About half of my guild drama experience is manipulative cunts, but the other half is what she described.
>>
>start dating girl
>we connected at work because we both played ff14
>i had just gotten back in so she invited me to her free company
>she kicks up drama with people in the FC
>she leaves the FC
>she breaks up with me for non-FC reasons
>i'm still in the FC and friends with basically everyone in there
t-thanks?
>>
Just gonna make the point that all the stories about autistic losers fighting over might-be-women are all old WoW players.

Just something I thought was interesting.
>>
File: 1396867118093.png (195KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
1396867118093.png
195KB, 333x250px
>>383601203
Said the retard that is ok with the thread not being video games in the first place.
>>
I hate women that play video games because most if not all of them are fake about it
>>
>>383601360
>I am a furious fat woman who shamelessly embarrasses myself trying to defend my gender from the hordes of 4chan mysoginists by posting /b/ pics and pathetic attempts at insults
Your turn
>>
File: 1415137970314.gif (47KB, 408x410px) Image search: [Google]
1415137970314.gif
47KB, 408x410px
>>383600385
>please show me some posts itt as you make this claim
How about all of these:
>>383593326
>>383592128
>>383588185
>>383587961
On top of the fact that this is far from the first thread that has been made on the subject and these kinds of stories are prevalent in every one of these threads.

I won't deny that there aren't vapid attentionwhores that start shit and take advantage of thirsty neckbeards, but a significant amount of the time the thirsty neckbeards start shit perfectly fine on their own too. The point is that idiots are idiots and the issue of people thinking with their dicks/vaginas can't be attributed to a single sex alone as the problem elements exist on both sides.
>>
>>383586331
I don't know if our guilds have always been jaded fuckers, but nobody ever bothered to start drama despite having few girls.
>>
File: Image21-2.jpg (16KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
Image21-2.jpg
16KB, 350x200px
>>383586331
>girl
>gamer
Pick one, retard.
>>
>>383602097
Jesus Christ its like you're avatarfagging with ill fitting pics that people stopped posting years ago you poor disgruntled fat woman holy kek
>>
File: 1429504241004.gif (44KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1429504241004.gif
44KB, 200x200px
>>383602084
Nope, I don't need to do anything as you did all the work at making you look stupid.
>>
>>383602390
Not an argument.
>>
>>383602196
>You
>Smart
Pick one
>>
>I'm mid 20s, have a job that lets me work from home
>have a friend for a year or so online
>they're pretty cool, into all the same anime and games as me, so I naturally play with them more than my other friends
>they never use mic but I'm okay with it
>one day they tell me they got into a huge fight with their parents and got kicked out
>i figure they are some male NEET like me and say "hey, you can come live with me for a bit until things blow over with your parents"
>they give me the address to a gas station 5 hours away from my house
>don't want to get murdered, but figure "I'll take the risk"
>drive 5 hours, get there, and I don't see any guys there
>message them and ask where they are, tell them my car
>a teenaged girl walks up and says hello
>i tell her hello, and ask what she needs
>she asks if I'm my online name
>it suddenly hits me
>she gets in, thanks me for coming to pick her up, I have no clue what is really going on, so I just drive back to my house
>she's been living here for over a year now and she does basically nothing
>very clingy towards me and hates when I leave my apartment
>never leaves unless its with me
>have to support a random female who isnt even related to me because I don't want to kick her out
>still not even sure what her actual age is, because she is evasive whenever I ask her, pretty sure she's 17-19 though
>on top of that, she's been trying to get me into a relationship with her, because I think she's aware that I'm not happy with the situation right now
You know, you'd think this kind of thing would be great, but I really fucking hate life now.
I don't even play with my other friends anymore, she has completely monopolized all of my attention and is slowly ruining my life because I'm such a moralfag piece of shit that doesn't have the balls to kick her out
>>
>>383586840
Naw. They're practically dudes at that age. Really moody dudes.
>>
>>383602450
You'll never be accepted online because too many of you have acted the cunt but I'll always have time to read you posting baseless drivel trying to feel like you're standing up for yourself, hilarious pissy little girl.
>>
>>383587085
If the girls wants to take the moral high ground, then it's up to her to pretend to be a dude.
>>
>>383586594
Nothing.
>>
File: 1488197949871.jpg (736KB, 1024x3933px) Image search: [Google]
1488197949871.jpg
736KB, 1024x3933px
>girl joins online group of friends you've had for years
>they all orbit her because they're thirsty virgins
>she manipulates them all
>you don't orbit her
>she hates it
>removes you
>talks all of your friends into removing you

Fuck them all. Guys are just as bad as girls. I ain't bowing down for some slutty bitch.
>>
File: IMG_5226.jpg (66KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5226.jpg
66KB, 597x597px
Can't they just let us have one thing for ourselves without trying to suck the fun out of it? Leave me the hell alone damnit.
>>
>>383602705
It was nice of you to help, but you really should've set some ground rules or told her to pull her weight
>>
File: 1365291674318.jpg (46KB, 460x386px) Image search: [Google]
1365291674318.jpg
46KB, 460x386px
>>383602889
Cry more kid your butthurt is funny.
>>
>>383602705
>posting about it on /v/ instead of plowing her into a mattress

come on
>>
>>383602554
>Laughing at you for posting memewaste from 5 years ago and being mad enough to reply to every post you don't like isnt an argument
No shit furytits
>>
>>383603206
Just a heads up, there is more than on anon that thinks you are a retard.
>>
>>383603102
This. I'm glad Im not a part of any guilds lest some improbable situation like that take hold of me. I'm a huge moralfag too and would probably end up just like him
>>
File: 1456852836126.jpg (120KB, 817x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456852836126.jpg
120KB, 817x720px
>>383602097
from what i´ve seen its often girl/bitch+white knight beta VS person that dont like bullshit + disagreement over loot

GMs tend to want to have girl in raid over men and give them items, which in turn causes badblood in guild

betas and hotheads go well together
betas and girls go well together
hotheads and girls go well together (aslong as your not an attention slut)

betas, girls and hotheads dont work
>>
>>383603013
No you guys are all unstable, I've never met a "Girl Gamer" That is not Toxic and Bad.

>Friends GF feeds in ASSFAGGOTS
>Literally Cries
>Only plays The Carry Position
>Friend carries her
>Bad mouths the whole discord
>>
>>383587085
We do. We call them names like beta orbiters and white knights.
The fact that most guilds are primarily composed of insecure manchildren, and will quickly implode the instant a voice attached to a vagina speaks in VOIP, is a problem for both sides.
The thing is, girls are a much MUCH smaller percentage of gamers, and it's generally just easier to not let them in and keep your guild in tact.
>>
>>383586331
Name one thing male gamers have ever contributed. If your guild disintegrated because a female tore everyone apart is it her fault or theirs? Is alcoholism because of the drink or the drinker?

You're just mad because a skirt showed up and didn't pick you. She didn't fuck a guild, you spergs did.
>>
>>383587085
But we do you dumb fuck:
>beta orbiter
>whiteknight
>manchildren
>thirsty ass nigga
>cuck

Both sides are every bit deplorable as the next, but women somehow are still typically the catalyst that sets everything off.
>>
File: man.jpg (64KB, 441x705px) Image search: [Google]
man.jpg
64KB, 441x705px
>>383603137
That guy is retarded for taking you seriously, but you were retarded as soon as you called the thread not video games.

First off, it is video games. Mods tend to delete not vidya very fast. Secondly, even if it wasn't vidya, you should just report it and move on instead of shitposting.
>>
>>383603640
Ah, so you are stupid and new to /v/. Ok then
>>
>>383603137
Yknow even if youre a guy just trolling ive been getting genuine amusement from your hilarious attempts at just posting anything in the hopes of looking like you're not giving in, I choose to believe you're the irate unfunny fat girl you're probably roleplaying as.
>>
File: 1371614521841.jpg (155KB, 498x487px) Image search: [Google]
1371614521841.jpg
155KB, 498x487px
>>383603938
>>
>>383595398
you and I, two of soul
>>
>>383603321
I've had an OK time I treat these like an RP in which I'm actually BTFOing someone that's trying and I get legit releases of dopamine from it
>>
>>383603364
Oh GOD I had some bad experiences in my old static
>raid leader, his gf, me, and my bf are all friends
>we put up a party finder looking for randoms to do a raid with us so we can get a weekly clear and get loot
>we clear it with randoms
>raid leader's gf tries to get him to make the random people leave so that she can get tank loot
>my bf and i are like "oh hell no you can't just tell them they can't get loot"
>we force the raid leader and his gf to roll on the loot or we threaten we're fucking gone from his static

The raid leader and I are still friends, but we don't raid with his gf anymore. I'm the raid leader now apparently.
>>
>>383603402
>Girl Gamer
found your problem
>good player that just wants to play dont want to reveal it
>good player never wants to be tagged as a gamer girl
>>
>>383603640
>mods
>very fast
>>
Y'know, the worst thing about all these stories/experience is they keep on happening after the first time. Do people really believe that it'l be different the second time?
>>
>>383604214
Nope you still don't get it you retard.
>>
>>383604085
>>383603321
Yea that 1 anon killed it for me but I'll stick around and read people's mockery of me out of self loathing
>>
Women are the reason we have preorders and day one DLC
Women are literally everything wrong with gaming prove me wrong

Pro tip you can't
Period
>>
File: 1486378710810.gif (16KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1486378710810.gif
16KB, 125x125px
>2 years ago
>be admin in ts server with people I've been playing with for about 8 years
>some girls, but not typical annoying attention whores so they're ok
>one of the guys invite random girl into server when I'm not on and other admins are at work
>server has strict rules about removing problem people based on stereotyping which works really well
>new girl is typical annoyance
>attention seeker cock tease
>bunch of the guys fall for it, girls just move to a private channel
>other admin and I notice whats going on and ban the bitch
>guy who brought her starts whining about it
>explain to the all that she'll tear the whole group apart
>to late, several guys are already whipped
>the some how convince owner of server that we we're abusing admin and something about here not doing something for us
>He tells us to stay on side server that only a few people in the have access too\
>the regular girls and some of the older members come too
>he tells them he banned us
>tells us to go back to server in a month
>month later
>all the whipped tards hate each other
>she never comes online anymore
>surprised to see me online
>they start telling me about all the shit that happened
>thisgonbegud.png
>they're fighting over who should be banned for harassing her
>put glorious admin powers to work
>silenceofthebetas.gif
>Text chat is flooding with demands to talk and voices unheard
>tfw I say it
>I told you so
>chat goes dead
>guy who invited the girl types in chat
>"fuck you, it's not may fault these guys are bitches"
>I reply
>no but this is
>massbans.jpeg
>other/original members how took refuge in other channels ask what just happened
>explain and get thanks
>they begin to rat out other whipped bitches
>18 people banned that day
>it was a good day
Also the owner of the channel wanted to get rid of most of them as they were mostly annoying teens
>>
>being in a guild using voice chat in the first place
>>
File: 1389248599141.gif (1021KB, 235x156px) Image search: [Google]
1389248599141.gif
1021KB, 235x156px
>>383604815
>Women are the reason we have preorders and day one DLC
What the fuck makes you think that?
>>
File: 1495713561569.jpg (56KB, 583x435px) Image search: [Google]
1495713561569.jpg
56KB, 583x435px
>>383602705
>takes in a girl
>doesn't make her addicted to his cock
What are you fucking gay?
>>
>>383605026
> before there were no DLC or pre order stuff
>more women "get into" gaming overtime
>now there is DLC and preorder trash
Coincidence?
I think not

nah I'm clearly just fucking with ya
Also that fucking guy is in a sci fy setting
He could be doing fucking anything
>>
File: 1423923836445.gif (864KB, 242x200px) Image search: [Google]
1423923836445.gif
864KB, 242x200px
>>383605267
>>
>>383605352
But not an argument
>>
>>383605191
>>383603202
>what is legal age of consent
>implying that this story is real
>>
>>383605443
Also not an argument.
>>
>>383604905
I envy you, enjoying such purging.
>>
>>383605267
I knew it, women are DLC
>>
>>383605578
But you haven't made a counter claim to my claim making that you're still at more faults than me
>>
>>383586594
go out with chad :(
>>
>>383605880
Why won't women go out with Chud?
>>
>>383606089
Chud is an ugly jobless aspie.
It's a no brainer even the dumbest women can see.
>>
>>383605845
Your face is DLC.
>>
>>383605857
I don't need to make a counter claim about you saying you are messing with someone
>>
My guild in vanilla wow had 8 female core raiders. No drama ever came of it, we cleared AQ40, and then the guild fell apart because of whiny rogue boys starting shit about our relaxed stance on who gets loot.
Where does this meme come from?
>>
>>383606251
Thank you.
>>
>>383598446
>Play PSO on schtserv
>Playing as the magic loli
>Playing with Yotsuba hair
>Name character Yotsuba
>Enjoy playing the game for about a month
>One day one of the server admins notices me
>Starts following me cause Yotsuba
>His clan emblem is Pedobear
>He offers to give me stuff
>Quit game
>Uninstall.
>>
File: CHUD-1.jpg (25KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
CHUD-1.jpg
25KB, 720x480px
>>383606213
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>383606546
It comes from WoW post-2007 where beta male orbiters appeared out of nowhere and the normal men disappeared.
>>
>>383606398
But DLC and pre orders ruined video games
>>
>>383602705
Do you have any pantsu pics?
>>
>>383608005
I agree about the pre orders bit but DLCs can done right like Knights Of The Nine for Oblivon
>>
>>383591548
>I'm perfect, my problem is that all women are crazy

What have you done that drove them into becoming crazy anon?
>>
>>383596778
where the fuck do you think you are anon?
>>
>>383588142
What she did for the guild was literally being in the kitchen, i
>>
>>383586331
It isn't the fault of girls, it is the fault of thirsty faggots.
>>
>>383608698
Not place where talk of video games happens it seems
>>
File: car-upside-down.jpg (107KB, 445x290px) Image search: [Google]
car-upside-down.jpg
107KB, 445x290px
are we literally creating videogame islam/orthodox judaism

are you fucking idiots actually about to fucking create videogame islam/orthodox judaism
>>
>>383602904
>tfw recently found out one of my best online bros was a girl
I feel betrayed
>>
>In casual raiding guild
>Girl joins
>drood ofc
>shes generaelly cool and really doesn't stress the whole gamr gril stereotype though she is kind of a scrub
>recently found out her and our DK tank/ Raid Leader are "dating"
>Am currently sweating bullets awaiting the inevitable outcome due to all the stories from /v/
>>
File: 1466431623220.png (26KB, 311x262px) Image search: [Google]
1466431623220.png
26KB, 311x262px
>>383602705
tell me for the love of god if you at least had sex
is her name Muazzes ? Long shot but i know a girl like that
>>
File: 1473839114959.jpg (120KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1473839114959.jpg
120KB, 1024x768px
>>383602705
>okay dude you can stay but you have to pay rent and stuff OR eat this bowl of eggs and my peenus
ez
>>
>there are a group of people, B, that become totally retarded when introduced to another group of people, C.

>let's punish C.

this is the exact logic you rail against under (((((CERTAIN CONDITIONS)))))))) but here all of a sudden YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO
>>
>>383602705
Kay, here's what you do.

1. Remind her that the original deal was until her argument with her parents blows over.
2. Demand to see her ID. Most civilized countries compel you to have one on you at all times. If she doesn't have one, murder rape her and dump her body in the sea.
2a. She's older than 18: Tell her if she doesn't make steps towards repairing the situation with her family, you'll kick her out within 2 months. She must either make up or prepare her situation to live on her own by getting a job.
2b. She's younger than 18: Tell her she must make up with her parents or you're going to drop her off with the police.
2c. Her parents are legitimately abusing: Fuck her then dump her off at a women's shelter 3 towns over.

>B-b-buh you'll get in trouble for being a male with a woman
As long as she tells the truth, there will be no trouble. They might look at you skeptically and tell the police physician to covertly check for signs of rape, but you'll be just fine.
>Trusting a woman; Shiggy Diggy Doo
If you think for a second she's going to lie, get her addicted to a drug and then dump her in the next town over.

Easy. Why is this even a problem for you?
>>
>>383609826
>I didn't read the thread the post
>>
>>383609826
stop bitching, a lot of non-betas agree with you
>>
2 years ago:

>Girl who's interested in me doesn't play videogames
>We end up dating
>She is rather annoyed with me playing games in general
>Break up
>Ends up clocking in more hours on Overwatch than I do
> I don't have any friends to play Overwatch with

fuck this spree of shitty circumstances
>>
>>383609198
Part of the reason I don't date anyone younger than 25 is because all you basic white bitches overuse the word "literally."

Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>383599741
Let's blame the victim.
>>
>>383610262
sputnik ?
>>
>>383610298
literally make me
>>
>>383610410
You've lost me comrade.
>>
That's why I never put the mic on and pick female names, you always assume the worst of us and you're completely fine otherwise.
>>
File: IMG-20130902-WA0000.jpg (64KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20130902-WA0000.jpg
64KB, 612x816px
>>383586594
Women are childish monster-like creatures that are either fucked up from the begining or get fucked up aging cause of hormones, only a tiny bit of thw total porcentage of women at any given time end up being complete normal socially individuals and to that we can add that they are a lot more impulsive and compulsive than men so once they go out of their way once, they'll go downhill with pleasure which usually ends in total mental meltdowns blaming everyone but themselves and dragging them either to great rich heights stolen from their partners or absolute financial crashes. If you ever had contact with women, you have probably experienced this in one way or the other so, anon, if you plan in getting married sometime, choose carefully and think it like you only have one shot.
>>
>>383603409
https://youtu.be/_RfUj09pWfM
>>
>>383593208
smooth
>>
>>383586331
With the guild issue, it's not so much the girl herself as it is the pathetic beta orbiters that enable her. Without them she'd just shut up and play normally or leave to find a better crowd. Seriously, I will never understand the orbiter mindset. The girl is on a computer hundreds of miles away from you. Bowing down to her gets you nothing.
>>
>>383609198
Patriarchy permeates all facets of life.
>>
>>383611078
A girl talks to them. That's it, that's the reward.
>>
File: 1386761231972.gif (3MB, 254x329px) Image search: [Google]
1386761231972.gif
3MB, 254x329px
>>383610898
>>
>>383611139
Faggotry permeates all facets of your life.
>>
>>383587637
holy shit how booty blasted are you right now faggot?
>>
>make a girl pyromancer in dark souls for fun one day
>get invaded
>shit I'm like level 12
>invader comes up to me
>I get ready to fight
>he waves
>he drops 90 humanity and 90 resins
>bows and leaves

Hm. I didn't know being a girl was actually easy mode in life.
>>
>>383611078
Except girls want attention, gold and gifts and party to help her level up. This is how girls live their entire lives and this is how they play games.
>>
>>383611435
Maybe he saw that you were too hot to handle.
>>
>>383611662
Said the stupid faggot
>>
>>383591548

>and I easily live off of 10k

explains the lack of quality women, you must live in brazil or something
>>
>>383611662
facts
>>
File: doggo.jpg (20KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
20KB, 450x600px
>>383611662
>anons actually believe this
/r9k/ propaganda has truly done irreparable damage
>>
>>383586594
I uninstalled OW because of mercy mains.
>>
>>383611774
TOASTY
O
A
S
T
Y
>>
>>383611435
I've had this happen a bunch of times on male characters. Some people just like surprising you by 'invading' and then leaving you items and fucking off instead of attacking. Usually hacked in. Had one dude drop 99 souls of gwyn.
>>
>>383611930
Something not in the post
>>383612116
RETARD
E
T
A
R
D
>>
>>383610898
I really wish I could disagree with shit like this.
>>
>>383586331
>boy gamer joins the guild
>drama explosions everywhere, guild dies within a week thanks to thirsty losers circlejerking around

>boy gamer picks up a game
>always mains healer
>gets mad whenever someone says he should try something else

>boy gamer signs up on a game forum
>demands censorship and less revealing clothes on male characters

Should boy gamers be banned from video games? Name one thing boys have ever contributed to video games.
>>
>>383612343
Maybe you will when you grow a brain.
>>
File: anime boy.jpg (14KB, 342x299px) Image search: [Google]
anime boy.jpg
14KB, 342x299px
>>383612448
>boy
I think you meant delicious traps
>>
File: 1478474891126.jpg (129KB, 696x704px) Image search: [Google]
1478474891126.jpg
129KB, 696x704px
>>383612219
>>383612219
roastie getting toastie!
hehehehee.
>>
>>383587360
>Meme statistics
When this became a thing??
>>
>>383606773
what a retard.
You useless piece of shit.
>>
File: 1381638739745.gif (148KB, 486x280px) Image search: [Google]
1381638739745.gif
148KB, 486x280px
>>383612723
Retard getting Retarded.
>>
File: 06e.jpg (106KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
06e.jpg
106KB, 1280x853px
>>383586594

Nearly every guy in this thread would kill to have a nice, cute sweetheart gf who's reserved but easy to talk to and takes care of themselves and nearly every guy here has also met that girl but struck out due to not having the looks or confidence to make it work. Bitterness eventually manifests as a result of that.
>>
>Should girl gamers be banned from video games?

Is that really the girl's fault those particular people don't know how to act like a girl isn't a big deal and just Go On With Their Lives?

Also the other two examples sound like retards. Stop generalizing, not every girl is a boob/ass-implant attention whore.
>>
File: scary.png (880KB, 577x960px) Image search: [Google]
scary.png
880KB, 577x960px
>>383586594
>>
File: 1499583464460.jpg (102KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499583464460.jpg
102KB, 500x500px
>>383610898
Dude, that's so true it hurts
>>
You'd be surprised by how many /v/ oldfags are actually females. If people didn't make retarded posts like these I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have to pretend to be male just to fit in.

I have used voice filters and pretended I'm a guy just so people let me play and mind their own business
>>
>>383613073
That pic fits your post so much.
>>
>>383594285
Are you suggesting girls should pretend to be boys so that boys don't go on pussy-thirst mode and lose their shit over nothing?
>>
>FC has several women
>they're all pretty chill and run challenging content with the dudes
>only drama so far has been the FC splitting over two servers because long queues
>>
>>383613205
thats the point of reaction images how new are you?
>>
>>383586331
Go MGTOW, save the rest of your life.
Thank me later.
>>
File: 1374930963470.gif (22KB, 483x471px) Image search: [Google]
1374930963470.gif
22KB, 483x471px
>>383613659
>>
>>383612885
no.
I'm a virgin by choice since I believe in allah
>>
>>383613121
girls on the internet make us horny and remind us that we can't do them right now and that they'd never do us.
Sorry but you should keep pretending to be male.
I don't want to know of your existence because it causes me pain
>>
>>383614050
that's a really low-effort and unfunny joke, to the point that I literally could not recognise it as a joke
>>
>>383614240
Yes, like I said you are stupid.
>>
>>383602705
wow what a loser.
A faggot like you actually has a job and I don't?
The world works in strange ways.
You're such a faggot
>>
>>383612885
No, I avoid any form of carnal knowledge to achieve ascension.
>>
>>383612885
Wrong bitch
Even from a young age I knew to avoid hoes
>>
>>383613548
>long queues
Dead game.
>>
>>383612834
That line wasn't funny or cute the first time you used it in this thread. Now I'm just embarrassed for you.
>>
>>383611435
i do this all of the time
you are not special, and he probably didn't even notice you were a girl.
>>
>>383613340
Like I said, I'm not gonna persecute anyone over it, but I am suggesting that girls who play innocent are lying to our faces.
>"It's the men's fault! Not mine! I never knew this would happen just like all those memes said they would and my own personal experiences with men growing up since the age of 13!"
Sure you didn't, honey.
>>
File: 1389676016369.jpg (29KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
1389676016369.jpg
29KB, 490x333px
>>383615983
>>
>>383616163
That's not what projecting means.

2/10 made me reply.
>>
>>383615996
>you are not special, and he probably didn't even notice you were a girl.
he is special.
Why else would someone give him a gift?
>>
File: 1481896232473.gif (2MB, 740x416px) Image search: [Google]
1481896232473.gif
2MB, 740x416px
>>383616198
>>
>>383614486
you didn't say that.
your memory is as shit as your "jokes"
>>
>>383616329
you girls like to pretend to be retarded and witty for our attention
>>
>>383616418
But I did fag lord you just missed it because you are too busy being smelly.
>>
>>383616573
You are a girl?
>>
>>383616664
no are you a girl (male)?
>>
>>383587085
Because the girl's don't tell them to fuck off and encourage that kind of behavior because in the end, even if it tears the guild apart, she profits from it.
>>
>>383603202
>implying the age of consent is a blanket law and that it doesn't fall down to a state jurisdiction

You must be twelve
>>
>>383594818
This
>>
File: 1462952903325.jpg (14KB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
1462952903325.jpg
14KB, 400x304px
>>383616783
I am Spiderman.
>>383617112
Said the faggot.
>>
File: 1499802096551.png (237KB, 616x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499802096551.png
237KB, 616x480px
>>383617358
You're either an autistic woman or a good bait. Either way all you want is this. Take it.
>>
>>383597049
>Gonna use them for sex and then tell them to fuck off when they try to start some long term shit.
Break contact three days before you do it, do it over the phone. I've had friends accused of rape after the girl wanted "goodbye sex", one almost went to prison.
>>
>>383616129
No one is pretending they don't know how things work, "she" is saying that it's stupid how things work like that and it shouldn't be "her" responsibility to police herself so that men with no self control won't fuck everything up. And "she" is completely correct.
>>
File: 1472990476760.jpg (689KB, 1472x1582px) Image search: [Google]
1472990476760.jpg
689KB, 1472x1582px
>>383598314
Here ya go
>>
File: 1365411571474.jpg (38KB, 490x370px) Image search: [Google]
1365411571474.jpg
38KB, 490x370px
>>383617905
Or maybe you want Spiderman to give you it in the butt.
>>
>>383618195
Yes, we all saw the made up shit from daily fail.
>>
File: 1499767234459.png (259KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1499767234459.png
259KB, 500x666px
>>383618419
>it's not true because I dislike it!
>>
>>383586594
What have they NOT done to you*
>>
>>383618106
>it shouldn't be "her" responsibility to police herself
Yes it fucking should be. Everyone polices themselves all the fucking time you bumbling mouth breather. That's how the entirety of civilization works.
>>
File: 1493907946841.jpg (767KB, 2186x1830px) Image search: [Google]
1493907946841.jpg
767KB, 2186x1830px
A woman is never, ever, EVER satisfied. This is why you don't bend to the whimsies of your girl. Women try to control you but they don't actually want control, it's just a power play.
Same as in games.
>>383586331
>me and another guy in an FPS
>shit talk all game
>become friends by the end of it
tfw women WILL NEVER know this feel
>>383586594
the majority of women are fucking vain sheep or attention whores.
>>383595398
are you me?
>>
You know that episode of Spongebob where Mr. Krabs gets pussy whipped by Ms. Puff and he blows his entire fortune on her? He worships her and buys her mountains of gifts and fancy things, and then at the end she says "B-but all I wanted was a nice walk in the park with you."

That's 99% of online vidya with women, it's almost always the fault of the thirsty beta dude who goes way over the top trying to impress chicks. They rarely invite or encourage that kind of behavior.
>>
File: 1496557655567.png (177KB, 1100x950px) Image search: [Google]
1496557655567.png
177KB, 1100x950px
>>383618592
have sex with me
>>
>>383618554
It's not true because the source of the story is Daily Fail.
>>
>>383618740
>Everyone polices themselves all the fucking time
Clearly not you absolute fucking retard, since the entire reason for this debate is the inability of thirsty men to police themselves in the first place.
>>
File: 1413865855697.jpg (19KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1413865855697.jpg
19KB, 360x240px
>>383618797
>>
>>383586331
Fun fact, all girl gamers never played classics or older games but claim so.
>>
>>383618281
When will summer end?
>>
>>383618978
What, you think I'm not harsh on the white-knights either? Two wrongs don't make a right, fuckwit. The beta-orbiters are at fault for caving, but the drama queens are also at fault for putting their low hanging fruit where it shouldn't belong.
>>
>>383619042
>I don't know any girls.
>>
>>383619067
Summer in Northern Hemisphere began on Wednesday, June 21, 2017, and ends on Friday, September 22.
>>
>>383619067
When do you go back to school?
>>
>>383587085
Because I can't blame another man for being unfuckable and inexperienced
>>
>>383619136
>look at me, I am an expert in girls
All girl gamers are just casuals that play overrated multiplayer games or whore themselves on twitcht by playing DOTA 2.
>>
>>383616578
you can't even smell me over the internet I know because I checked
you are probably smelling yourself go shower you smelly dick.
>>
>>383619290
So in other words you don't know any girls.
>>
File: 1498503397507.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1498503397507.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>383619042
Its funny how true this shit is and most of them will say they love Zelda games. I've seen it so many times.
>>
>>383619384
What about it? I prefer to be alone. Is that a problem for some frustrated virgin like you that you're gonna project your own insecurities on me?

>>383619426
That's why I find them pathetic, you'll see them always playing Call of Duty, League of Legend.
>>
>tfw i don't give a shit
I can't be the only one who feels like this right?
>>
>>383619327
You don't know about how newer computers have smellcams?
>>383619426
>>383619561
>I talked to only a few girls about video games.
>>
File: do it bill.jpg (35KB, 336x422px) Image search: [Google]
do it bill.jpg
35KB, 336x422px
>>383619561
>i-i'm alone on purpose you v-virgin
>>
>>383599998

wait...

does this mean that all Muslims are beta-orbiters?
>>
>>383619681
>white knighting this hard
Facts remain, you never see them playing older games.

>>383619714
>the thought of someone being alone on purpose makes me mad because I can't
>>
>>383586331
all of these are problems are caused by men
>>
>>383619832
Facts are something you don't have.
>>
>>383619887
Then tell me about a girl that plays classics without talking nonstop how unique and different from other gurls she is and doesn't suck. You can't? Not suprised. You need to go back.
>>
File: 1376494684593.jpg (78KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
1376494684593.jpg
78KB, 640x454px
>>383620041
>>
>>383620118
As expected from a beta nu male redditor that white knights in hopes for some pussy.
>>
File: 1385897204133.jpg (37KB, 596x366px) Image search: [Google]
1385897204133.jpg
37KB, 596x366px
>>383620202
>>
>>383586594
be a bad mom.
>>
>>383620041
>tell me about a girl who doesn't tell anybody about herself
wow thats some great logic there my man you really toasted that roastie
>>
>>383609272
Same shit happened to me last year. We first met playing a bunch of Warcraft III custom maps and ended up continuing to play a shit-ton of games together for over a decade, even various MMOs and emulating old Nintendo stuff to netplay. We never talked about real life or personal stuff, we just seemed to have a nice synergy when it came to games. It wasn't until we tried experimenting with a streaming service to try to get some couch co-op games to become playable online that my friend's voice was picked up and automatically shared with me. Turned out "he" was a she all along. It's a fucking terrible feeling to lose a friend that way, but you have to understand that she was ALWAYS female and so the whole friendship was built upon deception in the first place. It felt like tearing off one of my own limbs to cut contact with her, but if anything you should be thankful that the farce didn't have to continue for even longer than it already did.
>>
>>383620614
>lose a friend
what
It's not like I stopped being their friend wtf are you talking about deception for
>>
>>383586331
This is why you only recruit older women to your guild, Anon. They're chill and almost always play tanks.

We had some really nice soft-spoken older woman in our WoW guild back in the day and she was great-- led raids and tanked, was a good tank too.

So only recruit women over the age of 30.
Thread posts: 532
Thread images: 124

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.