[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to play this for the first time in my whole life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: CyberPunkExperienceForLiving.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CyberPunkExperienceForLiving.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I'm about to play this for the first time in my whole life cycle. How is this game /v/ in your opinion regarding it's fun factor? Do you have any tip and or tricks for my first playthrough of this videogame? What build should I go for in the moments I'm playing the game? Thank you for your cooperation.
>>
It's like HR but more interesting (and powerful) augs.
>>
>>383582848
A lot of fun, very interesting if you take the time to explore the world. Ends abruptly unfortuantely. Also the performance is pretty bad, so I wouldn't recommend playing this until you have a very beefy system otherwise it will spoil the experience.

As for build, it really depends on how you want to play, nanoblades are a lot of fun though.
>>
>>383582848
>fun factor

zero if you played the real dx
>>
>>383582848
>How is this game /v/ in your opinion regarding it's fun factor?
It's fun.
>Do you have any tip and or tricks for my first playthrough of this videogame?
Play it, poke around everywhere.
>What build should I go for in the moments I'm playing the game?
whatever the fuck you want, you can beat the game easily without spending a single praxis.
>>
>>383582848
If you want ez mode get invisibility asap, otherwise avoid it. Its fun, but has a very abrupt ending. I recommend focusing on stealth and hacking for your first build, then do a combat run on your second go round.
>>
>>383584140
>A lot of fun
its boring, all you do is explore and climb up some stuff. I only stopped midway through. I also didnt like any of the characters i met, pretty boring and whiny
>>
>>383582848
I was quite disappointed by this game. The main story is all over the place and generally weak, the characters weren't as interesting to me, there's only one city hub and the loading times were fucking long for me.
It sure was a step down from Human Revolution.
Also play the fucking game before you get the ending spoiled you fucking idiot.
>>
>>383582848
ONe of my favorite games of last year, except for the ending.
>>
>>383582848
its HR but better in literally every way and they brought back multitools

except the game has a memory leak and 5 minute loading screens
>>
>>383584609
Maybe it's not your type of game.
>>
Maybe I just don't like this kind of game anymore but I did not enjoy it. Heavily regret paying full price, and I enjoyed Human Revolution. Some of the side quests in Mankind Divided are pretty cool though
>>
>>383584661
>its HR but better in literally every way
I disagree.
>>
>>383584813
>disagree with the objective truth made up of actual facts

lel
>>
File: 1345258653030.png (200KB, 480x495px) Image search: [Google]
1345258653030.png
200KB, 480x495px
>>383584881
>>
>>383584140
>Also the performance is pretty bad
that was fixed, it runs pretty well now even in my toaster.
>>
File: 1875604.jpg (79KB, 545x887px) Image search: [Google]
1875604.jpg
79KB, 545x887px
>>383582848
Payed $48 5 days before official release day and it was fun
>>
File: liquid lelbron.jpg (44KB, 511x384px) Image search: [Google]
liquid lelbron.jpg
44KB, 511x384px
>>383582848
>whole life cycle.
>>
>>383585760
name of program?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.