[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think that superhero game mixed with the Persona gameplay would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: spiderman.png (49KB, 405x450px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.png
49KB, 405x450px
I think that superhero game mixed with the Persona gameplay would be a good idea. And listen me, I dont talk about dungeons and turn based system, but about the game with two sides.
At the day, you would be a normal teenager/early 20' guy who needs to menage school/work/social links etc. and at night you would be a superhero. Main plot would overlap with these two aspects.

Good idea or shit?
>>
>>383580015
it is a good idea
>>
>>383581241
it's a bad idea
>>
>>383581792
it's an ok idea
>>
>>383581839
it's a samefag idea
>>
Anything else you needed op?
>>
>>383580015
I'm surprised that none do this already.
>>
I don't think people really want to play as the normalfag alter ego for very long and manage the mundane parts of their life.
>>
>>383580015
that's actually not a terrible idea

>>383582005
maybe like halfway through the game you get outed as the superhero and shit becomes more interesting?
>>
>>383580015
That's basically p5 though
>>
>>383582005
Look at persona series.
>>
File: 1492816860715.jpg (171KB, 418x576px) Image search: [Google]
1492816860715.jpg
171KB, 418x576px
>>383580015
>when you work on a game and someone posts the idea on /v/ right after you told your friend about it

I'm coming for you
>>
Wow awesome idea that will never be in an actual game great thread dude
>>
>>383583324
who peed in your cereal this morning? sheesh
>>
>>383583504
Why the fuck do you people bother jerking yourselves over ideas that will never be utilized?

Nobody at Sega or Atlus or Marvel is on /v/ right now, thinking to themselves "oh man, I sure hope they've got some good ideas today. I want to make the best possible AAA JRPG Superhero title"

A thread died for this
>>
>>383584103
who peed in your cereal this morning? sheesh
>>
>>383580015
That sounds like a pretty cool idea. It would be interesting to see another studio's take on the Persona style life management aspect.
>>
>>383584103
Oh no, another thread about a twitter celebrity died, how will /v/ recover
>>
>>383584103
>no fun allowed
>>
The reason it works for Persona is because you use that time to build social links that make your dungeon crawling easiest and buy items and stuff like that, I couldnt see this working in anything but an RPG game. Without the japanese world charm to keep us interested what would be the appeal?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.