[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>own 371 games on steam >start any game >play it for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tired gamer.png (1MB, 1023x570px) Image search: [Google]
tired gamer.png
1MB, 1023x570px
>own 371 games on steam
>start any game
>play it for 17 minutes
>alt f4 out
>start up another game
>reach the starting menu
>select exit game
>start up a game and finally get into it
>play it for 4 hours straight
>continue the next day
>suddenly lose all interest in it?

What went wrong?
What can be done about this?
How old were you when you lost interest in video games?
>>
>>383575031
>How old were you when you lost interest in video games
It's not the game.
It's not the age.
It's /v/.
>>
>>383575031
Get a fucking job.
I never have enough time to play all the games I want. I treasure every minute of it.
>>
>>383575126
I have a full time job.
>come back from work
>too tired to play video games after cooking dinner
>want to play but it's already 8pm and I have to go to bed in 2 hours
>can't enjoy video games knowing that I have to go back to work tomorrow
>friday comes
>can play video games all day
>saturday
>same thing
>sunday comes
>want to play buy the reminder that I have to go back to work the next day destroys my mood to play
>>
>>383575225
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.
>>
>>383575225
I'm so happy to be self employed. I went through that in school and I can't imagine doing it for all of my working life. All suffering and no payoff? Might as well kill yourself.
>>
>4000+ games on Steam
>play F2P games
>play shitty games
>hate them but to idk what to play
>to many games to search in library
>continue to play F2P games
>>
>>383575367
What do you do?

>>383575031
>play Dota 2 (before 7.00 patch)
>play for 15 hours a day
>think of playing all the time

Worse than heroin I swear.
>>
It's a combination of too much choice and how easy it is to just keep browsing the internet. I'm not really excited to buy a game anymore because I have thousands at my fingertips. I waste whole days of my life on /v/ and Youtube because I'm comfy and I don't want to put effort into anything.
>>
>>383575126
This does not solve the problem. The true answer is that it has to be a game that fits your tastes.
t. Employed
>>
>>383579146
Link your steam/dotabuff
>>
>>383579250
>playing video games is too much effort
jesus christ anon
>>
File: inevitable.png (116KB, 220x280px) Image search: [Google]
inevitable.png
116KB, 220x280px
>own lots of physical video games
>expansive Steam collection
>spend 95% of my time on private realms, shitty mmo's, and replaying video games
>>
>>383575031

Stop buying games just because they are on sale, you are the equivalent of a women on cloth sales.

Take a break and then start playing only what you feel like.
And for love of god stop browsing /v/.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.