[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Game ideas I'll start A survival-horror Jurassic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 0610_jurassic-park.jpg (179KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
0610_jurassic-park.jpg
179KB, 1280x721px
ITT: Game ideas

I'll start

A survival-horror Jurassic Park game. Think Alien: Isolation but set in Jurassic Park, and the alien would be raptors or a T-Rex.
>>
Trespasser sort of tried to do this then failed horribly. I enjoyed it because I was a kid at the time but it was a pretty bad game looking back. Very neat concept though
>>
>>383571793
Game idea: Trespasser but good
>>
>>383571756
>the alien would be raptors or a T-Rex.
It could be all variety of dinosaurs and just depend on what part of the island you're on. It could certainly work very well because it could add to much more surprises.
>>
>>383571756
reminder that was dino crisis 1 on the ps1
>>
>>383572391
you could kill dinosaurs on dino crisis, that my friend is a important fact.
Jurrasic Park? not a single dinosaur is slayed by human hands in the film....I trust you will rethink your options before you post a reply again.
>>
>>383572391
came here to post this
>>
File: clever girl.jpg (223KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
clever girl.jpg
223KB, 600x900px
>>383571756
Left 4 Dead, but not as chaotic, and set in Jurassic Park.
>>
>>383572576
Wrong.
Jurassic World.
Guy in a helicopter shoots a flying dino out of the sky.
>>
>>383571756
I want dead space, but with mutant dinosaurs
>>
>>383571996
all of my want
>>
File: ss13.jpg (136KB, 800x563px) Image search: [Google]
ss13.jpg
136KB, 800x563px
Space Rangers + Space Station 13

>can fly through spess with your spess ship (which you built, btw)
>dock in space station habited by human players
>everything is destroyable
>someone fucks up the station, plasma firestorms raping the station hallways etc.
>everybody has to cram in your tiny-ass space truck
>people are trampling each other to save themselves
>leave station and leave the leftover crew deal with that shit by themselves

It wouldn't need to be MMO, but just like regular SS13 with space ships.
>>
A game where you're god and you put dinosaurs in the ground to test the faith of your people.
>>
>>383572770
would actually be really fun
>>
File: 2014-11-27-183707.jpg (124KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-27-183707.jpg
124KB, 960x544px
Open World hunting game with a setting similar to Fallout/Freedom Wars (after the collapse of society.) with really solid TPS mechanics and massive gun variety.
tfw never ever
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.