[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just thought of a mod we NEED for PUBG : Sex in the City You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: pubg.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pubg.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
Just thought of a mod we NEED for PUBG : Sex in the City

You start with a randomized gender and a randomized Sex appeal stat. The goal is to fuck the member of the opposite gender with the highest sex appeal stat AND kill all members of your own gender. Your final score is the sex appeal stat of the last person you fucked multipliyed by the opposite of your rank. Game ends when there's only one member of one of the two genders taking his last fuck.

You can't kill the opposite gender.
Your skin is generated within your sex appeal stat ( you'll be more chad/bimbo like the higher is your stat )
If you're the last member of your gender alive, you have one minute to take the last fuck; your speed is x4 and you can see people through walls.
The sex action takes 30 seconds and can be stopped only by the person who initialized it.
There are new items like clothes to simulate the other gender or pills that makes your skin cuter.
All the content and mechanics from base PUBG are still a thing.

The main strategy is to find a partner with high SA and make sure nobody will fuck him/her till the end.

Thought ?
>>
i'd rather a smack dog on head with blunt object for food mod. it's add immersive flow to the korean gameplay.
>>
>>383570813
You're idea is horrendous
>>
File: 1492002893582.jpg (112KB, 1087x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492002893582.jpg
112KB, 1087x1080px
>>383570813
Jesus christ
>>
Op you really need to stop thinking and posting your garbage ideas here
>>
File: 1473501067292.png (324KB, 472x534px) Image search: [Google]
1473501067292.png
324KB, 472x534px
>>383571274
But horrendously good ?
>>
>>383570813
Go to bed you stoner
>>
>>383570813
What the fuck dude.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.