[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Igor is the final boss and Goro is the traitor. [/spoilre]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0811.jpg (657KB, 1462x886px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0811.jpg
657KB, 1462x886px
>Igor is the final boss and Goro is the traitor. [/spoilre]

This was so predictable. Can't believe I wasted 100 hours of my life on this shit game.
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>>383568659
who are you spoiling? The game's been out for nearly a year, most people that would give a shit played it three times over by now.
>>
>>383568659
Igor isnt the final boss dumbfuck, Yaldy PRETENDING to be igor is the final boss
Real igor is still a bro and just needed someone to bust his ass outta the bighouse
>>
File: 1472740099803.jpg (4KB, 265x175px) Image search: [Google]
1472740099803.jpg
4KB, 265x175px
>>383568659
I really wish it had been someone besides goro.
I think it would have been neat to have it be haru actually. she was introduced late enough for it to work and her entire persona is based on betrayal. I mean if she was supposed to be a red herring she sure as shit as a bad one.
>>
>>383569182
Goro was a shit character from the beginning, didn't even bother using him in Sae's palace because I was already annoyed by him
>>
>>383568659
Goro being the traitor is obvious. The actual twist in regards to that was that the team knew ahead of time and planned for him, just in case.
>>
File: 1-15040Z92U2209.jpg (18KB, 450x303px) Image search: [Google]
1-15040Z92U2209.jpg
18KB, 450x303px
>people expect plot twists to be good
P4 was a mistake.
>>
are you trying to tell me this ragtag group of incompetent dumbasses managed to concoct a plan to outplay another birdbrain?
>>
>>383571678
What's so hard to believe about that? Someone finds out someone is going to double cross you, they wouldn't do anything about it?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.