[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cosmetic only Mods >Mods that drastically changes how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

>Cosmetic only Mods
>Mods that drastically changes how you play the game.

Do you use mods, just how far do you tolerate your mods?
>>
got a big ol fuckin nose
>>
>>383565401
Still looks black, just mulatto.
>>
>>383565401
Is it racist that the very first thing the only black guy in the game says is that he's not either of the main black stereotypes (absentee father and uneducated)?

inb4 I get told to go back to /pol/
>>
>>383565401
>loli mods
>mods that add shotguns
>mods that fix bugs
pretty much the only ones i care about
>>
>>383565401
I love cosmetic mods for the game world, but not for NPCs
Also mission mods
>>
>>383566029
Eh, probably.

When it comes to mods, I usually enhance what the game already has, or something that should've been. Like a sprint option in New Vegas.
>>
this is what I look for
rape, slavery, bondage, slutty dresses, loli, slutty loli dresses
>>
>who /jas marriage/ mod here
>>
File: 660-2-1477724512[1].png (9KB, 520x705px) Image search: [Google]
660-2-1477724512[1].png
9KB, 520x705px
Sabrina a cute. CUTE!
>>
>>383566029
What's funny is that the ONLY black person in Stardew Valley is also the community's only scientist and probably only one of two people who have a master's degree or higher.
>>
>>383565401
is there a way to not play as a nigger?
>>
File: 1349875897346.png (310KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
1349875897346.png
310KB, 500x509px
>>383565401
I use mods to make all the girls fatasses
>>
>>383567904
Sam > Alex > Sabrina > Elli-whatever
>>
Where's that furry mod?
>>
>no proper Marnie romance mod
>no good Marnie sprite mod that doesn't also change her portrait
Fucking WHY
>>
>>383566090
>>mods that add shotguns
Why AREN'T there guns or hunting in Stardew Valley? In fact how does a contemporary modern setting work in a world where monsters and magic are a thing?

And I think Hunting would add to the rustic sort of thing Stardew is doing.
>>
>>383568237
I like to think they all just traps in a degenerate world that encourages that sort of thing.
>>
>>383568418
Because it'd be too violent for the game.
>>
>>383568418
If I recall correctly, at one point there was some form of hunting but CA said it was kind of hard to implement organically and not really fun so he just scrapped it.
>>
>>383568749
I can understand that, but I'm still overall curious about my monsters and magic in contemporary modern setting question. That one Final fantasy started it, seeing fast food joints and pit stops in a world where giant monsters can still be a thing.
>>
>>383565401
i usually avoid using mods. i want to experience what the game in its purest form offers; mods will taint that. even through multiple playthroughs, i refrain from using them, unless its something that actively prevents me from experiencing the game.
>>
>>383568694
if you shut your barn/coop doors while your animals are outside, they'll be left outside and have a chance to be fucking devoured by wolves. after it happens the rest of your animals will be paranoid and stressed out

i'm not kidding
>>
>>383566029

There is no such thing as racism.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.