[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I loved him when I was 3. I loved him when I was 7. I loved him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: mario.jpg (18KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
mario.jpg
18KB, 480x270px
I loved him when I was 3.
I loved him when I was 7.
I loved him when I was 11.
I hated him when I was 13.
I hated him when I was 16.
I loved him when I was 19.
I loved him when I was 22.
I love him and I'm 24.

Why do I love this man?
>>
because his games are good
>>
>>383560997
Because the games are generally fun and well-polished.
>>
because you're gay
>>
>>383560997
Because you have not aged at all mentally
>>
HA! You love a boy!!
>>
you want to fuck mario
>>
Mario's a tight little shortstack
>>
How the fuck can you hate Mario? I can understand any other video game characters, but not Mario.
>>
When I was a teen, I didn't like Mario because of the Wii waggle era. I got an Xbox 360 instead and missed out on the Galaxy games until about 2 years ago. In my defiance, I disliked Mario because I could not play them simply due to the fact that I couldn't buy a Wii. It was garbage in my eyes.

Then Wii U was announced and was stronger. I bought one at launch. I enjoyed 3D World and NSMBU. I also got a 3DS at the same time. Luigi's Mansion was fun.

Now I have a 2 year old son and I'm repeating the cycle I was born with.

I grew up with Mario and my son will too.
>>
>>383560997
>hated him when 13
>hated him when 16

we all make mistakes at those ages anon.
>>
Because somewhere at age 2 your parents got in a fight and you sought sanctuary in a video game because your lazy as fuck parents don't care about you and the only distraction they could see was video games will they fight over your life so the other half would have to pay for alimony.
>>
His games are good
>>
>>383560997
Everybody secretly loves Mario.
>>
>>383561682
I was an edgy Halo/COD teen who would talk shit over mic.
>>
File: 1387560516194.gif (22KB, 118x129px) Image search: [Google]
1387560516194.gif
22KB, 118x129px
>>383561632
>When I was a teen, I didn't like Mario because of the Wii waggle era.
>gave birth to a son around the Wii U era

hello white trash
>>
>>383561596
fucking guido
>>
>>383560997

Cute innocent design that reflects a friendly "average joe" character.

Strangely enough, there aren't many characters like him that portray adult men with such a kind nature and innocence. His personality is like that of the perfect father, but he also has the energy and personality of a good-hearted boy.
>>
>>383561885
His first gaming system is soon to be a Switch
>>
>>383561682
Those are the edgy years. Everyone has those.
>>
>>383561885
Anon he's in his late twenties now
>>
I like Mario.
I like Sonic.
>>
File: IMG_1964.jpg (34KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1964.jpg
34KB, 443x332px
>>383560997
Pic related
>>
>>383561885
>it's trashy to reproduce
Hello Mr. Goldberg.
>>
>>383560997
I don't like him, when I was a kid I used to play Sonic and Crash but I didn't like Mario and I didn't have any interest in him or his games.
>>
I don't even remember anything of my life before the age of 4.
>>
I want Wario to plow my ass raw
>>
I loved him when I was 4.
I loved him when I was 5.
I didn't love him when I was 10.
I didn't love him when I was 15.
I didn't love him when I was 21.
I didn't love him when I was 24.
I didn't love him when I was 25.
I didn't love him when I was 27.
I kind of loved him when I was 29.
I don't love him and I'm 31.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.