[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm reading her 1d4chan page and it made me realize I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Metroid_Fusion_Logo.png (700KB, 1500x788px) Image search: [Google]
Metroid_Fusion_Logo.png
700KB, 1500x788px
I'm reading her 1d4chan page and it made me realize I've never played it. How is its gameplay and story?
>>
>>383557741
fucking play it and decide
your a fucking faggot
>>
>>383558027
wow someones pissed
>>
>>383557741
It's fucking garbage and not a real Metroid game. Also
>story
This game is the reason why the failed abortion Other M exists.
>>
Super Metroid but super linear.
>>
>gameplay
fun, but linear as fuck even moreso than metroid 2/prime 3. Tight controls decent boss fights

>story
if not for other M would be the most retarded one in the series
>>
>>383557741
NOT MUH SUPER
>>
It would be great id not for all the hand holding.
it almost felt like they really wanted to put a Zelda fairy to tell you what to do at every given moment.

The game is still good enough to play and enjoy.
>>
>>383557741
It's worth playing. Underneath its flaws is a solid Metroid game, and while
>>383558052
is right, it's also the game that laid the foundation for Zero Mission to be made on.
>>
>>383557741
It's fun. Play it and decide for yourself.
>>
>>383557741
The story is you listen to a computer

The gameplay is you listen to a computer
>>
Great story
Linear but good gameplay

Nice to see they finally giving samus charisma
>>
>>383560613
Objectively a good story. Samus' dialogue portrays her as a noble yet clearly awkward character, giving her an unique take. The plot twists (before Other M reused them all and made them all moot) are legit stunning and gripping. The gameplay is some of the best action you'll get from a 2D game. It's also actually pretty damn hard. Regular non-boss enemies will take tanks from you in one hit. They don't fuck around.
>>
>>383560972
>stunning and gripping
We didn't play the same game
>>
>>383561143
Yeah we did.
>>
File: 1359163471368.png (55KB, 600x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1359163471368.png
55KB, 600x1500px
>>383557741
its a spooky space station exploration game but without the exploration
also you're chased by a dude

its a good game but a bad metroid game
>>
>>383561143
Then I'm guessing you don't read often. It was predictable and belonged in another game.

It also made little sense. Her body and mind are altered forever and yet she's going to take strict orders? It doesn't add up.
>>
>>383557741
Why on earth would you be reading about video game characters from games you haven't played on a wiki dedicated to traditional games? I get that Metroid is deeply entwined with chan culture but come on, man. If you're gonna do autistic "stat me" navelgazing about a pre-existing character you're unfamiliar with, why don't you look at literature or even film instead?
>>
File: 412423125.png (178KB, 274x258px) Image search: [Google]
412423125.png
178KB, 274x258px
>One of the SA-X is on it's way
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.