[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a nostalgia thread going, /v/? I have a game in particular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: what.jpg (5KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
5KB, 184x184px
Can we get a nostalgia thread going, /v/? I have a game in particular that I remember from my childhood that I can't seem to find any trace of anywhere.

It was called Mouse Mountain. It was a board game of sorts and everything -- characters and environment -- was made out of clay/modeling dough. I don't remember the plot, but I believe it involved the collection of computer chips and discovering what they did, and I think the goal of each level was to collect each of them in the level and return them to the ship which carried the characters around that resembled an owl. There were various chapters released episodically (IIRC; Beach, Forest, Plains, Mountain, Cave, Lab, Garden).

Does anyone else happen to remember this? This shit's driving me insane. No search terms for the game or the creators (Code Owl Productions) have yielded anything for me thus far. It's like a creepypasta, like the game hid some dark secret and had to be purged completely or something.
>>
hope your find youre game anon
>>
File: foreveriallyhighdad.png (28KB, 800x887px) Image search: [Google]
foreveriallyhighdad.png
28KB, 800x887px
>>383557681
>>383557876
>mfw you're reminded of this game in a couple months so you google it and get your hopes up thinking you found some info but it's just this months-old thread you yourself posted in the archive
>>
>>383558604
i belienve in youre anon
>>
Same, except mine involved a grandma fighting wolves or dogs to rescue her cats. It was one of those burgertime-esque platformers where you climb ladders and I think solve simple puzzles. Doubt I'll ever find it again, since it was on big fish games.
>>
File: super-granny-9.jpg (89KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
super-granny-9.jpg
89KB, 640x480px
>>383560701
Was it something other than Super Granny?
>>
Bump. I can offer more info if anyone cares.
>>
>>383560968
Maybe. I remember it either being pixellated or having a style similar to Arcade America. I was like 5 when I played it so everything is fuzzy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.