[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cant talk much about this, or Konami will figure out who leaked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: MSX2_Metal_Gear_box_front.jpg (86KB, 640x831px) Image search: [Google]
MSX2_Metal_Gear_box_front.jpg
86KB, 640x831px
I cant talk much about this, or Konami will figure out who leaked it.
Around mid-day on the 13th (Japan time) you guys will get to see another new Metal Gear game Konami US and UK have been working on. It's called Metal Gear: Ultra, but that might change if anyone comes up with a better title before we get into the mass marketing part (and yeah, its a refrence to "Ultra Games"). It's a re-imagining of the original Metal Gear, with a few things added.
>Ability to choose which way you infiltrate Outer Heaven, from the air (NES) or from land (MSX2)
>Proper translations, and some new story stuff that ties into another MGS game that we are concepting at this point (hint: it's set in an 80's version of the future, and it's fucking rad)
>New areas, enemies, and boss fights. There's a section where you pilot a roided up D-Walker and fight Battle-Gear from MGSV, it's sick as fuck.
>An online mode with capture the flag, TDM, point control, all that shit.
>My favorite part: A randomizer mode that transforms the entire game into a dungeon crawling roguelike like Binding of Isaac, it's really hard, but so much fun.
>Beat it, and you unlock some shit for MGO3.5 (Snake's Revenge skins and weapons, MG2 stuff from the campaign) and Survive (Snake's outfit from the game, the "Dobbie-o-matic", and some in game consumables).
That's about all I can say without it being possible to find who I am, but I can stick around for about an hour to answer any questions you guys have.
>>
>>383555087
>Konami UK
Tell me more about how a studio that doesn't exist within a holding firm responsible for distributing manufactured goods from Germany is co-developing a game.
>>
>>383555619
Shit, I meant Konami AU (Australia), They do bug fixing, QA, and other stuff. Nice people.
>>
>>383556132
hmmmm
>>
>>383556194
They aren't making poker machines every day, the extra help is appreciated, our staff on the game is pretty small.
>>
File: 1491170055001.jpg (36KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1491170055001.jpg
36KB, 500x667px
>>383555087
yea sure ,And i have gf
>>
>>383555087
if Konami were going to remake the originals I don't want to believe they would do it in some gay non-canon neo-80s setting and not make actual remakes that fix the trainwreck MGSV inflicted upon the MSX stories
>>
>>383557109
The neo-80's MGS is separate from this game. We chose to write AROUND MGS:V rather than retconning parts of V, leading to a lot of story changes in order for it to make sense.
>>
>>383555087
>(Snake's Revenge skins and weapons,
You're not fooling anyone, you know.
>>
>>383558759
Do you have a problem with that? Wanna take this outside?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.