[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some suggestions. I put up this entire lot up on Ebay for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: games.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
games.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Need some suggestions. I put up this entire lot up on Ebay for $250. Someone offered me $125 for it. Should I take it? I calculated all the values from places like Amazon and Gamestop used prices and the entire thing has a value of around $300-400. What do you guys think? Am I overpricing them or under-pricing?
>>
why dont u do the research yourself. it takes 2 seconds to type the game name into amazon and check the used price then add it all up. whatever the sum total of that is divide it by 2 and thats how much you should sell everything for (or the max of what someones gunna pay for a bulk bundle of that size with that much shovelware)
>>
>>383553431
>reading comprehension
>>383553282
I would wait if I were you OP. how long as it been up for sale?
>>
>>383553282
That's pretty lowball, I'd not sell for that price
>>
>>383553562
Couple hours. I honestly thought I wasn't going to get any offers.
>>
>>383553282
Just wait it out, that $125 offer is just a reseller low balling you.
>>
>>383553718
I would wait at least a few days. Two hours is nothing
>>
Hm, okay cool I'll wait. Usually all I see on Ebay are either lots with older games or just a bunch of old ass Madden sports games, so I wasn't sure for how much these types of things usually sell for.
>>
>>383553282
What they all said, doesn't hurt to be said twice. No matter how low you put your asking price, someone will try and heckle you to lower the sheckles.

I mean you could put "FREE lot of games worth $300-400, pick up, first come first served" and someone would ask you to meet them halfway and hold on to the lot for 4 days so they can get on it. Then bitch at you for not having more. It all makes the human race look VERY shitty.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.