[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this game? I can not find an FPS that I consider satisfying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: CSGO.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CSGO.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
How is this game? I can not find an FPS that I consider satisfying these days and this is the only major one I have not tried.
>>
R6: Siege is better
>>
>>383539539
Why try something made from these days if you want to find a satisfying fps? Play Team Fortress Classic -- the hit detection might be crap, but the game itself is incredibly fun.
>>
>>383539604
I enjoyed what little I played of it but it really needed some fixing. Is Operation Health done yet or do I need to wait longer until I can come back?
>>383539734
Because I want a live playerbase, otherwise I'm at the mercy of 100+ ping servers with russians or hues in games like quake live
>>
>>383539734
nobody plays tfc anymore, may as well tell him to play quake 1
>>
>>383539734
yeah just imagine all the fun you can have with the 3 other people that play
>>
>>383539604
>>383540084
do not play seige. it's campier and has even more unfair "peak a boo" spots. fucking stupid...
>>
>>383540084
As a russian I can assure you there are no servers with russians.
>>
>>383539604
yeah, that's why GO has constant updates and million dollar tournaments 3 times a year and major leagues for every region of the world
>>
As a semi-comp player on CS:GO who's sunk over 1000 hours into the game...
It's okay. Some guns are satisfying
>AWP, Tec-9, Dualies if you wanna meme
while others are just trash
>Lol I'm using Autos I'm such a good player why am I still Silver I
Don't play casual unless you're either prepping for Comp or you want to meme for a bit. Dust II will be the only map you play.
Whatever you do don't play Inferno. That shit is trash.
The new maps are okay.
>>
>>383539539
>rage simulator
>silver to lem solo queue rage
>you're hacker rage
>my team are russians rage
>they call me nigger rage
>we got two players on our team deranking rage
>when you play globals and they are worse than aks and nova 3 rage
>64 tick rage
>my hitboxes are lagging through wall rage.
depends op do you enjoy rage?
>>
>>383540687
>ywn play with cpf on 2fort again and hear his diatribes

bad feel.
>>
>>383541319
if you really were even just a "semi-comp" player you would know autos are balanced and just fine at the top level

games like this aren't balanced for the shitter level, and that's a good thing because it would ruin the game completely if they were
>>
>>383541640
>playing on valve servers

I pity you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.