[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Go to local gamestop to buy used game, since I'm a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

> Go to local gamestop to buy used game, since I'm a peasant who can't affords new Entertainment System 3000th edition
> Find the game I want lost among a few hundred copies of different FIFA games
> Go to register
Then it happens
> I'm asked to fill a form, asking me all kind of questions about myself: age, number of past partners, dick size, the whole Proust questionnaire
> Refuse to fill it, get a smirk and the other employees are laughing softly
> The comes the 12 fidelity card offers, with each one giving me new perks after buying enough things
> Like one that allows you to say hi to the female employees
> Or another one that nullifies the smell of the gross overweighted adult cashier
> Refuse again to comply
> The cashier gives me a worried look, while the other employess are visibly starting to get distressed
Say I only want to buy my game
> The cashier then goes find the cd, which is hidden in a library of game cases, with many endless rows
> After an hour or two, he comes back with the game in it's case, pops it, making sure to leave a thin crack on the disc, then gives it to me in the correct game case
> He then asks me for email addresses, phone number, residential address, etc
> I refuse
> The flabby man shakes tremendously, as he punches off his monitor off the counter and asks me to leave
> Before leaving, they ask for tips
> I STILL refuse
> The cashier chases me
Soulcalibur is ok.
>>
Should have brought a pigeon.
>>
copy that
>>
>go to gamestop
>employee greets me asking if I need any help
>ask for tp link amiibo
>says they don have any but looks it up for me anyway
>calls a local GameStop with it and asks them to hold it under my name
Has anyone genuinely had a bad experience at GameStop? Employees always seem helpful and they only ask me about the card once
>>
>>383539569
It's just a meme to write epic greentext stories you huge faglord.
>>
>>383539569
I just hate how every shop you go into requires all your info in order to buy a fucking product. It really turns me off, having to recite my informations when I could just throw 20$ on the counter and be done with it.
>>
>>383540318
>requires
do you know how to say no?
>>
>>383540628
What if I can't? What if their register actually NEEDS that info to proceed? Because some do, even for basic appliances like a refrigerator.
>>
>>383540754
You're buying a VIDEOS GAME they didn't kneed to regester your informationif you don't are buying any appliances?
>>
>>383539569
yeah
>go to gamestop with an xbone controller and a few games
>autistic, so looked up the trade prices through the website beforehand, something like $30
>cashier says "alright, you'll get $11.75"
>autistic, so I call bullshit, tell him I know the price, ask to speak with the manager
>manager pretends to type something into the computer, and says that his employee was correct
>tell him I want my stuff back, I'll take it to another store
>manager says "ok" tries to give back all the games but no controller
>tell him I gave them my controller too
>he says, no the controller was traded in by the guy in front of me
>there was no guy in front of me
>tell him to give me my controller back
>he says it's not my controller to take, but I can purchase one used for $30something if I trade in my games
never went into a gamestop again
>>
>>383540754

Just give them fake details you giant homo.
>>
>2013
>on holiday in america
>go to game stop to buy dragon's crown
>place is empty
>cute girl working there
>she loves my accent and basically asks me to fuck her
>too much of a sperg to do it and I get the fuck out of there

I constantly think about this. I was too much of a pussy and now I'll be a virgin forever..
>>
>>383541873
If I do I might give the wrong fake info and they'll ask me for another fake address, which would be awkward.
>>
File: Burgers man.png (370KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
Burgers man.png
370KB, 600x405px
I got a couple i can share while windows background updates and hopefully stops Fucking up my USB ports.

>Went into one to bu some random game i forget what one (might have been The Evil With In but idk)
>Store is completely empty
>Cashier behind the counter notices me and says hi
> i greet him back and ask for my game
>Guy goes "i see you in here a lot man i know what you're into"
>Tell him that the last i only come to the store around Xmas because gift cards/ gifts for my siblings
>It's July
>Guy goes "nah man i got something you're really gonna like"
>He reaches behind the counter and pulls out a copy of Akiba's Trip
>a pre owned copy
>Trys to convince me to buy it. Telling me about how you punch girls clothes off or some shit, and it's great jack off material.
>Politley refuse and tell him just Evil With In is fine
> Guy gets visibly flustered and gets really rude as he rings up my game. making snarky remarks.
>Never go back into that gamestop again.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.