[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 20 hours in and I absolutely love every second of this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: P5_promocsovers_PS4.jpg (1MB, 1746x2147px) Image search: [Google]
P5_promocsovers_PS4.jpg
1MB, 1746x2147px
I'm 20 hours in and I absolutely love every second of this shit
>
>
>
>
>

Should I go back and play Persona 3/4 after this?
>>
RUN
>>
>>383524398
Yes you definitely should.
>>
Yea you should, they're very good games.
Aesthetics aren't as amazing as 5 but they're still very good games.
>>
>>383524398
leave this thread before some asshole spoils you
>>
Yes. Play Persona 3 first, then Persona 4. It'll help you recoil from the feels. Just know that mechanically they're vastly inferior.
>>
>>383524398

Seriously leave this thread. Spoilers and shit.
>>
>>383524398
Rush Fortune and Temperance
>>
>>383524580
This. Leave now OP and yeah, you absolutely should.

If possible, play Persona 4 golden and choose between Persona 3 For Answer or Persona 3 portable.
>>
Yes. I'd play persona 4 before 3 though because Adachi is the killer
>>
>>383524398
you should have played them first and you should probably leave
>>
>>383524398
P4 is pretty meh and P3 gameplay is kinda old by now

I would recommend you play P3P because is the only version you can control the entire team. In original P3 and P3 FES you can only use protag and sometimes IA is kinda lame
>>
>>383524784
Adachi didn't even kill anyone though.
>>
>>383524906
>P3P over FES
Don't listen to him, you should absolutely play FES and then Golden. Afterwards, maybe, try Portable for novelty's sake
>>
>>383524398
was it grindy as fuck like every SMT games?
>>
>>383524936
Neither did Akechi because they're gonna retcon everything he did and make it some higher being's fault in order to make Akechi a good guy.
>>
AND YOU KNOW THAT WE'RE OUT THERE
>>
>this is now a comfy spoiler thread

favourite persona spoiler anons? My favourite is when Rise breaks her spine during that weird sexual athletics scene and Yukiko is casting Diarama to no avail with a blank face while everyone else is crying
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1199x677px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1199x677px
>>383524784
Akechi being the traitor is so comically obvious throughout the entire game up until it happening there's no reason in spoiling it.

I didn't even notice the pancake shit and knew it was him from like the second time you meet him.
>>
>>383524906
> In original P3 and P3 FES you can only use protag
I think I'd rather gouge my eyes out.
>>
>>383525340
While I love all of the songs and music there's a fair amount of engrish in them.
>I'm a shap shifter
>>
A RIVER IN DRYYYYY LAND
>>
>>383525532
I think the fact that you form a confidant with him and for a span of like 4 months or something never once rank it up doesn't help
>>
>>383525626
not really true, you can instruct your party members to do things like 'hea' or 'knock down' so they pretty much do what you want usually
>>
>>383525626
>not being gud enough to only control one character
Casul
>>
>>383524398
Yes.
And play both IS and EP, dont bother with P1, its shit.
Also, get Temperance, Fortune, Sun and Star to max ASAP, their bonuses are great.
>>
>>383525743
A LAST ACE IN A LOST HAND

>>383525753
He's also the only non-adult who's antagonistic towards you. He might as well dress up as The Delightful Children From Down The Lane and keep calling shido Father.
>>
3 is outdated garbage.
anyone who tells you otherwise is a contrarian.
>>
>>383526280
*THE
A HEARTBEAT FOR A TIN MAAAAN
>>
>>383524398
God, no.
P3 and P4 dungeons are pure garbage.
>>
>>383524398
get out of here now before some jackass spoils 3, 4, and/or 5 for you. happened to me, but still playing 4g and enjoying it. i will say i like 5 better though
>>
>>383526627
Yeah, but the games are still incredible
>>
NANAKO IS THE KILLER
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.