[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Besides Skyrim 2, where do you realistically think Bethesda is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: ImpDragon.jpg (16KB, 167x427px) Image search: [Google]
ImpDragon.jpg
16KB, 167x427px
Besides Skyrim 2, where do you realistically think Bethesda is planning to set TES:VI?

Also speculation about new features, graphics, and lore?
>>
>>383519259
Hopefully anywhere besides that cat country
>>
>>383519259
If leak that leaked fallout 4 and nuke world was right and it was, it's Code name is Greenheart so Valenwood
>>
>>383519259
>new features
Sure, if by new you mean "refined and streamlined" everything aka even less of everything again.

Fuck bethesda.
>>
It's going to be Hammerfell.
>>
>>383519259
Probably Hammerfell because the setting is easier to make.
Graphics are going to be shit, as always.
Lore is going to be dumbed down to shit, as always.
>>
I can't wait for /v/ to be spammed with epic WE memes once it's revealed to be Hammerfell
>>
>>383519259
Whatever it is, I am 99% sure it will never, EVER be Akavir, or any of the beast race provinces
>>
>>383519481
inb4 they remove skills altogether
>>
>>383519452
Silly anon greenheart refers to the Hist.
2 reasons it won't be valenwood.
1 Nobody cares about the Bosmer
2 The Bosmer suck.
>>
>>383521238
It can't be black marsh, non argonians can't survive there
>>
>>383519259
Akavir

High elves will win and conquer the Tamriel
>>
ur moms house, her pussy is final boss cause it can take such a long and hard beating.
>>
>>383521418
Visiting various Hist will give a vision of past present or future events.It will also serve as the shout mechanic from Skyrim.
The first Hist you visit grants high resistances that let you travel deeper into Black marsh.Argonians get a health regen boost.
>>
>>383521927
...Todd? Is that you?
Please, not again
>>
Take Fallout 4, remove the guns, put fantasy weapons and magic. There, done.
>>
Hammerfell, calling it now
>>
>>383521992
Don't you want to see the moment the Dwemer disappeared?
Don't lie
>>
Summerset isle obviously. Why else would they inject the psijic order into the college story and establish the Thalmor as the main villains. High elves are the least established race so it makes sense to go to their homeland.
>>
File: PVwweN9.jpg (862KB, 2696x4044px) Image search: [Google]
PVwweN9.jpg
862KB, 2696x4044px
which area would be the cheapest to create?
and would have space for settlement building?
asking for a friend
>>
>>383522209
No. Absolutely not. What could we possibly get out of that? Whatever Bethesda comes up with won't be nearly as good as what people have theorised
>>
File: 1492280744302.jpg (23KB, 432x403px) Image search: [Google]
1492280744302.jpg
23KB, 432x403px
>Voiced protagonist
>Can only play as a human
>Dwemer technology guns
>Have to manage villages and villagers, build houses and farms for them
>Only two choices on level up - Melee damage and HP, or Magic damage and MP
>>
>>383521418
They can make a lore reason as to why you'd be there. Redguard or the Summerset isles could work for how Skyrim left off but we have to remember that they decided to jump 200 years just to find a reason to make it take place in Skyrim.

We should get a game set around the first or second era, it would make magic interesting since no one was taught magic unless they were specifically chosen to be a mage or some shit i forgot.

The main problem is that Bethesda will ruin it and take all the dope lore shit out and it'll just be bland like always. Morrowind was the only game to do the culture correctly, after that it's just imperial shit and before that it was randomly generated garbage for the world.

The ideal elder scrolls would be in Akavir after Nirn attacks because of an Akaviri invasion and the Sload are involved for some dumb lore reason. It could go deep into the culture of each of the exotic races and allow you to play as most of them except stuff like the actual tiger people and Sloads. In depth magic systems would be nice and the class creation of Daggerfall, especially the small quirks you can give your character would be nice but without stupid small skills like climbing or giant.
>>
>>383522325
Dwemer turnt into dragons so we can have them in the next game. Todd's going to find a way to keep dragons and shouts.
>>
>>383522589
Eh I feel they could have set it in skyrim regardless. I head that the plotline of Skyrim is based on ASOIAF, cause they were about to make a GOT game, and it got canned, so they adapted it into skyrim (see the parallels)
I don't really like the idea of a prequel

Honestly, I think a spiritual succesor of daggerfall is the best option. Daggerfall was fun, but it had absolutely no exploration value imo. They could incorporate ship mechanics, sailing around illiac bay, doing favors for princes in both provinces. You could even have a Thalmor Plotline in hammerfell
>>
File: septim.png (67KB, 236x250px) Image search: [Google]
septim.png
67KB, 236x250px
Setting it in Hammerfell would play well into the current Thalmor storyline. Though I would rather that they resolve that storyline in books and scattered dialogue. I want some new event in Tamriel.
>>
Hammerfell cause :

1> Humans are easier to market than furries
2> It's prime time for some non-white catering game (although TES fans know better than think Reguards = Blacks)
3> The setting isn't too alien
4> Elsweyr would necessitate a fuckton of retconning because you'd need a bajillion tons of different kinds of Khajits
>>
>>383522325
We like the mystery remaining a mystery.
It will just show Kagrenac in the heart chamber and the conversation just before will be what is important.
What actually happens will remain ,as always, a mystery.
>>
>>383523012
Going back to Daggerfall but in a new era and it being proper would be great, it's the closest we'll ever get to a remake. I think they'd have to go back to those places eventually, and hopefully with the smaller mechanics like banking.
>>
File: 197.png (200KB, 389x411px) Image search: [Google]
197.png
200KB, 389x411px
>next game takes place only in one city
>you start off as a prisoner who was brought there after being captured in a war that you fought in to find your [insert family member here]
>main story is about 2 hours long most of which is cutscenes and turret sections
>"hundreds of hours of incredibly engaging side quest"
>"dynamic ai that doesn't bug out at all"
>"you get to build your own house and pay for extra rooms"
>"horse armor comes back"
>"opening doors lets the light go through it"
>gets game of the year at E3
>hailed as the best game in the series
>fallout 5 gets modeled after it
>>
>>383520662
Wouldn't be surprising since they did it for fallout
>>
>>383523276
But what would you get out of that? You already know what happened. And it would mean that the whole plotline would involve the dwarves, and I don't trust bethesda to not fuck up

>>383523348
Banking, gold having weight, letters of credit, taking a loan...
All that shit was crazy fun in daggerfall. Hell, my best playthrough was where I comitted financial fraud in as many provinces as possible
I'd also like factions that are more fleshed out, with more quests before you become archmage of everything. Like I wanna feel like a complete novice for a while, so reaching the top feels earned
I feel like the Thieves Guild in Oblivion is the ideal as far as guilds go.How you started out low, impressed people with your thievery talents, and making cash for the guild, and becoming more and more important. They should try to emulate that
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.