[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck, I played a couple of hours and I think this may

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Resonance-of-Fate_PS3_FOB_ESRB.jpg (770KB, 1000x1151px) Image search: [Google]
Resonance-of-Fate_PS3_FOB_ESRB.jpg
770KB, 1000x1151px
What the fuck, I played a couple of hours and I think this may be the hardest game I have ever played in my life
>>
>>383518256
I haven't played this since it came out but doesn't it have a move limit? That's the thing that made it literally impossible imo.
>>
the beginning is the toughest part of the game. If you can get past it you'll unlock grenades and other things to get good.

Also theres an economy breaking exploit in chapter 4 or something that can just get you unlimited money to overpower yourself. B-but I didn't do that of course.
>>
>>383518256
It's kind of difficult but just the first 3 chapters.
Get the best weapons, upgrade them and you will be unstoppable.
>>
>>383518256
The initial learning curve is pretty steep, but once you get it down you'll feel like a god. You really have to pay attention to the positioning of your characters, it's the difference between sweeping a boss in no time or getting raped.
>>
>>383518256
Yesterday I couldn't decide which game to buy: this or Demon's Souls. Demon's Souls turned out to a shit game so I regret my decision now
>>
>>383519103
It's not only the learning curve, the limited resources you get for actions and equipment was pretty much the primarily reason I fucked up in early chapters, after I got more it was relatively smooth sailing.
>>
>>383519961
>>383519103
It's not so much the learning curve as it is the game explaining it;s mechanics horribly.
>>
>>383518256
You need to run in path-crossing triangles, make guns with 43 barrels and 11 scopes and remember to cycle who has each type of weapon so they can all gain some levels from them.
>>
After you get enough life crystals just spam triangle attacks and you're good. That's it, all the depth there is to this game.
>>
File: IMG_0818.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0818.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
Either you will git gud or the game will win
>>
It's not that hard.
Use the square line moves and cross between two of the other characters, then use a tri-attack.
>>
>>383521478
This shit will never not be funny.
>>
>>383520602
The mechanics arent the easiest to explain digitally. Thats half the fun of it. Theres a definite learning curve but once you got it its satisfying and rather easy from there on out.
>>
>>383521478
thats some shit layout. shoulda maxed out on scopes
>>
pc when
>>
One of the most stylish games ever.
>>
>>383518256
Man, RoF was so comfy and unique. Definitely not the best game out there but still enjoyable.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.