[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Oblivion's main storyline revolved around repeatedly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot+2017-07-10+02.10.55.png (868KB, 778x846px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot+2017-07-10+02.10.55.png
868KB, 778x846px
>tfw Oblivion's main storyline revolved around repeatedly closing oblivion gates and it sucked balls
>>
Yeah Oblivion sucked major dick compared to Morrowind we all know this
>>
>tfw tried to replay Oblivion on 360
>those caves levels

Jesus fucking christ
>>
On the plus side I have never and will never actually do any main storyline quests.
>>
It's the Daedra.. you see.
>>
>>383518326
>Yeah Oblivion sucked major dick compared to Morrowind we all know this

The only good parts of Morrowind haven't aged well. The only thing I can think of that's still better in Morrowind is the main quest and the environments.
>>
by the time I actually got around to doing the main quest line, I had 100% chameleon spell and just ran past everything in those dumb gates
>>
I just used an Acrobatics spell from a mod and jumped my way up those towers. Shit sucked so damn much.
>>
>>383518129
>repeatedly

Don't you only go into the gates like 2, maybe 3 times during the main quest? It's been a while, I could be dead wrong about that.
>>
>>383520406
Dude, you close gates in just about every city and then you keep going inside the realm of the daedra to defeat Mankor-whateverhislastnamewas.
>>
>Wanted to close every gate
>In the end get tired
>Open console -> toggle collision
Couldn't you never start the main quest which made no oblivion gates spawn? I forget
>>
>>383518883
BY THE NINE DIVINES
>>
>>383518129
who cares. i didn't enter kvatch until 130 hours into my first playthrough. there's a lot more to the game than that.
>>
>>383520406
I think you have to close at least 10 gates.
>>
>>383520949
Yeah, that's right: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Oblivion_Gates
>>
File: 450_rocky.jpg (16KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
450_rocky.jpg
16KB, 235x235px
>>383520406
>>383520659
>>383520949
the required amount of gates you need to close is 2
>>
>>383521270
Fuck no. You need to close the Kvatch one, the one at Burma and the Great Gate.
>>
I like the oblivion gates. There's a certain appeal to them with that hellish and lava environment. It feels cool going in and closing them.

I guess they are pretty repetitive, though. I think I closed like a maximum of 13 in my longest playthrough.
>>
>>383518129

Have you heard of the High Elves?
>>
>>383522342
They're not well designed, they're repetitive and offer nothing innovative to the player. It's going from point A to point B.
>>
>>383521434
Wow, so 3 whole gates
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.