[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Mike objectively the most overpowered character in the game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: miketanktopdetail.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
miketanktopdetail.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
Is Mike objectively the most overpowered character in the game?
What would have happened if he didn't come back to the mountain?
>>
Why does Ward never fucking go away?
>>
Why did josh torture chris the most when he had nothing to do with the prank?
>>
>falling for the trap and losing your fingers

look at this tool
>>
>>383516256
>Is Mike objectively the most overpowered character in the game
Yeah, I don't think it's even possible for him to die until the very end

He also fucking wrestles a wendigo at one point instead of getting grabbed and murdered immediately
>>
File: Agents-of-SHIELD-Hive-Ward.jpg (93KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Agents-of-SHIELD-Hive-Ward.jpg
93KB, 1200x600px
>>383516326
Breaking his rib cage on an alien planet wasn't enough to keep him down.
>>
>>383516989
Mike was secretly a wendigo. He saw motion, and went for it.
That's why he was stalking Cricket and trying to kill the others
>>
> Two girls go missing
> Search party that lasted for days
> Nobody bothered to look at the bottom of the cliff with the broken WARNING sign
The entire premise of the plot is paper thin desu senpai baka
>>
>>383517571
Scar saw them fall.
Why didn't he tell anyone?
>>
He didn't have a complete plot armor so he is not that OP. Sam and Mike only lived that long because they need to drive the plot forward.
>>
>>383518113
He was a crazy injunaboo, nobody would've believed him.
>>
>>383516550
Best friend tho.
>>
>>383516550

Josh was secretly a homo that felt betrayed because Chris wanted to bang a chick. Josh gave Chris an ultimatum hoping that he'd pick Josh; He planned to use the death of Ashley to console Chris with his boypussy

>bro, you still got me, bro. She never liked you anyway. I can be your girlfriend.
>>
>>383516256
You can literally ignore every qte in the sanitarium and nothing changes. Mike is the worst. Sam always lasts until the end too but at least messing up as her can at result in others and herself getting killed at some point in the story. Nathan Drake and the Curse of the Wendigo was the WORST section
>>
>>383517571
It was too dangerous to send search crews down there. Until the end of the game where the survivors tell the authorities of the entrance through the abandoned sanitorium
>>
>>383516550
People with mental disorders sometimes hurt people they care about
>>
>>383516256
Did the choices you made at Dr Hill matter at all? I only got a scarecrow before Josh PRANKED everyone.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.