[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be real, who here legitimately likes this guy? As much as I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: 1465034639764.jpg (143KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1465034639764.jpg
143KB, 900x900px
Be real, who here legitimately likes this guy?

As much as I like hearing controversial opinions, this guy just comes across as an unlikable cretin. His humor for some reason reminds me of those cringy late 00s ranters like RandomDCE.

Plus his taste is kinda questionable, along with how he feels the need to use a thesaurus in all his videos to make him look smarter than he actually is.
>>
Found his channel a few weeks back, I find him really funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe4w9wlNlso
>>
>>383516137
I feel sorry for you.

And The Witcher sucks because plagurism. Fuck what else CD Projekt Red do, but sure give Bioware the free pass despite them making awful games.

inb4 butthurt fag for calling out how full of shit Daniel Harris is.
>>
>>383515943
He's pretty cool. Much cooler than any other reviewer, at least he's right, especially about the Witcher being a piece of shit.

Mankind Divided is a good game you fucking morons.
>>
I don't like any e-celebs and nor should you.
>>
>>383515943
Is spoony back?
>>
>>383515943
Im not into edgy people.
>>
>>383515943

I like him. Hes entertaining.

I dont pay attention to his video game stuff though.
>>
>>383515943
>>383516756
>but sure give Bioware the free pass despite them making awful games.

I know the witcherdrone's tribalist mindset severely limit your field of vision and listening skills, but there's no need to tell outright lies. This eyeliner wearing fagtron hasn't stopped taking shots at Bioware for years now.
>>
>>383515943
Do you want me to clap or something?
It's just another angry reviewer.
With a /pol/ infection.
>>
>>383517859
I'm aware of that. Just seems bizarre he seems to despise CD Projekt so much over something the author may have done.

Especially considering how nice they are to their customers.

And I can tell your a fanboy of his.
>>
Spoony is back baby!
>>
What kind of huge faggot judges content producers on their taste. The only question that matters is:
Is he entertaining?
I would watch a 10 year old crap all over deus ex if he was entertaining.
>>
Contrarian faggot who thinks Manowar is better than Metallica and also sucks Yngwie Malmsteen's cock every chance he gets even though he can't even play guitar.
>>
he is a Nintenbro, the worst kind
>>
File: 1486636296785.png (451KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486636296785.png
451KB, 853x480px
>>383515943
>As much as I like hearing controversial opinions
you mistyped contrarian opinions.

He hardly "criticizes". Just long winded tirades about how he doesn't like something and about how much he hates people that like it and how they have shit taste. (I guess thats the whole point behind the "I'M ANGRY AT TOYS" gimmick?)

He bitches about New Vegas being too "too hard" but turns around gloat about how Super Return of the Jedi for SNES was the best game for it. I like how he gives games like duke nukem the bill of health when not taking itself seriously, but shits himself in furious anger when MGR does it..

Cries about Anime "stealing" from French Sci-Fi & gets super butt hurt over Witcher 3's Plagiarism, meanwhile sucking George Lucas dry despite that he stole from French Sci-fi & Samurai Films with a bit of Flash Gordon.

He's a faggot, & a admitted contrarian. He's /v/ encapsulated into an awful human being.
>>
>>383518190
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_eE0GMAXh8

Here you go.
>>
>>383518796
Pretty much.

I wouldn't call him awful but he's pretty unappealing. Most online like him when he's repeating their already existing view points back at them.
>>
>>383515943
>RandomDCE
Fuck, that was a name I was hoping to forget. That little club between him, Lilylivers, BigAl2k6, and the rest of those faggots was the worst.
>>
>>383519003
It was.

Razorfist reminds me so much of him.
Both were contrarian and kinda annoying to watch.
>>
I like his thesaurus speech.

Makes him stand out among other youtubers.
>>
>inb4 robfags
I find his character amusing a lot of times, without taking it too seriously
He is pretty inconsistent/factually wrong about stuff tho:
>Giving shit for RLM for liking Force Awakens even tho the plinkett review shits in the movie a lot and in detail
>Giving shit for chris avellone for PoE being "broken" on release, even tho avellone did not directed or had any big involvement with the game
>Shitting on Harvey Smith ... never mind fuck Harvey Smith but he directed Invisible War and razor defends that game while claiming Harvey Smith is a total hack that never did anything for himself
Stuff like that, but also you have gold like the movie robert beatdown, Guilty Gear review, movie reviews etc
>>
When is he doing game stuff again, loads of politics videos, interesting to hear sometimes
>>
>>383515943

I legitmately like him.

He is entertaining, has good taste when it comes to movies and our politics line up.

OP is a faggot.
>>
>>383519898
Alright.

His taste in games is questionable and his obsession with really peripheral shit is kinda autistic.
>>
>>383515943
Sounds like insecure projection op
>>
>>383520019
That's kinda like Razorfist in a nutshell.

Like the time he jerked off on camera.
>>
>>383515943
>watch him play nuPrey
>he's not paying attention at all
>constantly looking for any reason to shit on the game
>sucking off Prey and Prey 2 (even though no one gave a fuck about either) to be as contrarian as possible
>>
>>383518503
No he's a realist, he calls out Sony on their shit all the time like how they install rootkits on people's computers without their knowledge and treating Michael Jackson like property leading to his death, but hey, Nintendo made a bad console that one time!

And he doesn't praise Nintendo 24/7 like what you assume
>>
>>383515943

I love his rants, I just wish he toned down his cascades of creative insults a bit so he can get to the point sooner.

Only thing I absolutely disagree with is his defense of the Star Wars prequels.
>>
>>383520629
He sucked off Prey 2006?

Seriously? That game was not only piss easy, but generic as heck and repetitive as shit.
>>
tries way too hard
>>
His music retrospectives are fine. His political rants are okay. His video game reviews are long-winded and pointless. His movie reviews are TGWTG-tier
>>
>>383521147
>defense of the Star Wars prequels.
What the fucking fuck?
>>
>>383521147
>>383521946
Not really, he just praises the attempt to do something different, whereas TFA was just a rehash
>>
>>383521946

Well, it's more a "Star Wars was never that good and at least the prequels tried something different"
>>
>>383522117
>>383522194
Ok, I can see that point. I was worried there for a moment. Though different stuff by itself is not good, case in point being the prequels. I'd rather get a good rehash than an original piece of shit.
>>
>>383517306
The problem is that his tastes are all over the place, there's no logic.You know it's not genuine.
Yes DXMD was a good game but Dishonored 2 was at least as good and he shat on it.

And his arguments regarding the Witcher series are the worst. And stop with this "Witcher 3 is bad" meme. Overrated yes but anyone saying it's a "piece of shit" unironically just lose all credibility instantly.
>>
He's sort of like alternative universe Moviebob
>massive contrarian
>thinks everyone who disagrees with him should be shot
>ultra right wing, sucks trump's cock at every turn
>mentions stuff he hates in every video even if it has nothing to do with the topic at hand (metal gear, sony, the witcher series)
Also he became a tin-foil hat wearing crazy person after someone hacked his email and found that video of him jerking off and thinks Duke Nukem Forever is a great game because it has abortion jokes. How about you just don't upload that in the first place?
>>
>Thinks Daggerfall is better than Morrowind

What the hell.
>>
>>383515943
He is ok, sometimes his opinions are shit like with fallout 3 and new vegas but other times he is right like with thief. His most entertaining vids are probably his movie reviews though.
>>
>>383515943
I find it hard to keep up with him. I usually don't concentrate when i watch youtube vids, and occasionally multitask. I generally get most of what people say and only rewind if i feel the statement was particularly interesting. He's a bit of a pain in that regard, but i like him. And i agree with him on a lot of points. I especially liked his video where he talks about his volunteer work in Mexico.
>>
>>383515943
I like his thesaurus rants, they're entertaining. I watched one of his streams once, he talks normally, the thesaurus thing is more of a "character/gimmick"

His vidya taste is pretty shit though and his opinions are hit or miss
>>
>>383515943
I like him. His contrarian nature refreshing on a sea of plebs out there.
>>
>>383516756
Shut up you butthurt Witcherfag. He even said Witcher 2 was good back when he reviewed it. The Witcher is complete plagiarism and there's no fucking denying it.

I'm glad there's someone out there like Razorfist to take a stand to annoying fanboys like you. You Witcherfags are the new Kult of Kojima.
>>
>>383522506
>The problem is that his tastes are all over the place, there's no logic.You know it's not genuine.
More like he doesn't let popular opinion influence him and stays true to his thoughts.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.