[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Somba >Orisa >Doomfist What's the point of adding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0041.jpg (102KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0041.jpg
102KB, 600x315px
>Somba
>Orisa
>Doomfist

What's the point of adding new heroes if they don't change the meta?

People are still going to pick the same comps.
>>
They already have the main roles filled and have to come up with more niche ones. The only way to fix it is to create more heroes similar to the ones that already exist.
>>
>>383514738
"Content" and the illusion of "they're working on it".
The simple indication that a game gets an update is often enough for a lot of players to give it another spin for a day or week or whatever. Tweak some shit almost at random or add a new redundant character, and players will come back wondering "did they fix the game yet?"
>>
>>383514738
>All the new champs are black
What did blizzard mean by this?
>>
Because they are trying to balance a game for casuals and comp players at the same time, and it's never going to work.
>>
>>383515327
>Sombra
>Black

?
>>
>>383514738
Now the game has facilitated more minorities for me to kill.

Thanks Jeff Kaplan
>>
>>383515327

>one is literally a robot
>>
>>383515619
Robots can be black as well.
>>
File: 1498856249848.jpg (41KB, 374x374px) Image search: [Google]
1498856249848.jpg
41KB, 374x374px
>>383515327
>Mexican
>black
>>
>>383515327
>orisa
Robot you faggot
>Sombra
Mexican you faggot
>Ana
Edgyptian you faggot

>>383514738
All of their releases thus far have been snoozeville
>>
dumbfist was made for current comp tho

>t. silver shitter
>>
Need more Talon characters for spice
Should implement power ups in game
>>
>>383514738
Play shitty game. Get shitty results. Post on /v/. Doge meme
>>
The hero design team is not the same as the game balance team
>>
>>383514738
i have seen my fair share of sombra and orisa players.

doomfist looks like his gonna be a pick favoritte as well. better that than hanzo.
>>
>>383514738
>Let's add a heal sniper who just stands fifty feet away with her rifle jammed up the tank's ass
>Then the space Mexican who announces her presence when decloaking and can't even do her harassment job, instead just being a capture point defense hero
>Then the tank who has a mishmash of abilities that are already in the game, but her's are just worse.
>Okay NOW we can add a fun character
>>
File: 1494366884820.gif (970KB, 260x217px) Image search: [Google]
1494366884820.gif
970KB, 260x217px
But Ana is the meta and it's too soon to know if Doomfist will be meta and Orisa is at least situational as is Sombra.
>>
>>383515619
with an african accent and african aesthetic
>>
>>383515696
>Edgyptian you faggot
So you be sayin...
>>
>>383515327
There's 3 blacks on the roster including Doomfist.
>>
Because the heroes are free they don't feel the need for them to have an immediate high impact.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.