[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>CDPR is making their first multi title other than some shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: gwent.png (100KB, 848x552px) Image search: [Google]
gwent.png
100KB, 848x552px
>CDPR is making their first multi title other than some shitty mobile MOBA that was dead quicker than it started
>decide to have it on all three platforms at once, because why not, everyone knows that during development, when you have the most changes and patches, you want to every single one go through Sony and Microsoft first
>they want to make the whole game, with fairly fresh rules compared to other CCGs, in about two years
>spend a lot of money on fancy Premiums, each of which taking a month of human work
>game was reworked at least twice now
>the UI and artistic design is nonexistent, game and board is ugly and does not resemble anything from Witcher lore
>every patch after Open Beta made the game only worse and worse
Are CDPR total hacks?
>>
And yet it's still the best digital ccg around and the only one worth playing at the moment.
>>
>>383514480
Yep Gwent is dead for me. They over casualised this.
>>
>>383514782
this.

Too bad is a dead game, deader than HeaRNGstone.
>>
>>383514895
It's not even about making the game for casuals. The game is just bad. It lacks any clear direction and you can tell it was made on a bandwagon because people were memeing Gwent from W3 so hard.
>>
I played in the closed beta and thoroughly enjoyed it. I bought one set of 15 kegs with real money.

When the open beta started I just got bored really quickly. I think it's very expensive to build more than one deck in this game because drop rates are so shit. If I play just one deck I get very bored.
>>
>>383515216
Oh, it's too complex for you, got it.

That's what hearthstone is for I guess.
>>
Why is shadowverse so good? I play it for six hours at a time. What is wrong with me.
>>
The game system was flawed from the very beginning. Unless they introduce huge rng swing cards to the game quickly, all games will end up playing out the exact same way.
>>
>>383515724
It's fun and simple.
>>
File: 1259916594909.jpg (24KB, 208x210px) Image search: [Google]
1259916594909.jpg
24KB, 208x210px
>>383515735
>>
>>383515735
>RNG
No they shouldn't.
>game system was flawed from the very beginning
This desu. Playing just one card per turn and having to win two rounds (and essentially removing the possibility of having any aggro deck in this game) leads to every match being played in the same way.
>>
>>383515216
All i wanted was Gwent fromW3 without playing it in W3 but even that was fucked with $$$ in eyes. Consoles truly are the cancer of vidya.
>>
>>383515724
shadowverse is fucking ass
you like it because your addicted to hentai or pretty girls or something
>>
Is Monster Weather deck still OP as fuck?
>>
>>383516316
Monsters are now the only playable faction. Tier 1 decks can get as high as 80% on average.
Meta is even worse than last patch.
>>
So how much of a grind is it getting card packs and putting together fun decks? Also do you get rewards for playing private matches with friends? I enjoy playing these kinds of games every now and then with friends but they all have autistic grinds and don't give you a ducking thing if you want to play vs friends.
>>
>>383516316
Weather is gone. Also factions.
>>
>>383516116
What do consoles have to do with it?
>>
File: 1463948418423.gif (284KB, 108x147px) Image search: [Google]
1463948418423.gif
284KB, 108x147px
The Hearthkiller, ladies and gwents.
>>
>every patch after Open Beta made the game only worse and worse
Did you even played it more than 2 hrs in OB? Cuz your thoughts are exactly like my first expression. But then you realise that changes like mulligan in every round are good, every faction now has stable 2-3 ways to play it, for example
- skellige discard
- skellige queens guard
- skellige damage buffs

- nilfs reveal
- nilfs spies

- monster consume
- monster wild hunt weather
etc

They balanced game that way any match now is a close one by 1-5 points or so, even if you're skilled enough.
..and it's harder to climb ladder now due to that. There's like no stable meta that owns others, like it was with skellige or nilfs at one point.

t. spend 500$ on gwent
>>
>>383514480
The fuck are you talking about gwent is amazing, the last patch was best so far.
>>
I'm waiting for the story mode to be honest.
>>
>>383516617
retard confirmed
>>
File: broken ass nigga.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
broken ass nigga.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>383514480
They're trying too hard to balance the game. It's just no fun for me anymore.
And I absolutely hate the new weather system.
>>
>>383516780
wat
>>
>>383516316
>Is Monster Weather deck still OP as fuck?

not anymore, recent update killed the monster weather deck, or any other weather deck to be honest.

it is not worth anymore running any weather cards
>>
>>383516617
Did you even read latest patch notes for hotfix? Weather got nerfed the fuck out.
>>
>>383517056
>t. spend 500$ on gwent

Why waste this much money, the game gives you 2 packs a day for playing 1-2hours

its not like in hearstone where you need to grind for days just to get a single pack
>>
>>383514480
i enjoy gwent in w3, but not as standalone game.
>>
>>383517056
I have half the premiums and all the standards cards simply from playing a couple hours a day.

Ranking up gives you 5 fucking kegs, you should never have to pay for this game
>>
>>383516617
>playing monster
>when lacerate/twisted mirror exists

I eat consume decks for breakfast with a discard/queenguard deck. Weather spam is still for fags, but I teched in a clear skies and a mage to help
>>
File: 987978.jpg (243KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
987978.jpg
243KB, 1920x1080px
>>383518479
>>383519668

This, why would you waste your money. The game showers you in free kegs, I have shit load of premium cards gold ones from simply playing the game for a bit each day I mean even for a simple rank up you can get +5 or more kegs the higher you are
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.