[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any major reason to not play the 3DS version of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 10

Is there any major reason to not play the 3DS version of Dragon Quest 8?
>>
>>383510631
Because you'd have to buy it, presumably, and that means you'd have to support the company, and that means you'd be financially supporting a greedy rotten corpse of a company with no right to still exist's casualized cashgrab version of a decade-old game that you could have emulated for free.
>>
>>383511994
PS2 emulation is a total shitshow though
>>
The existence of the PS2 version.
>>
>>383510631
Only legitimate reasons I can think of are:

Censorship, some cutscenes were changed and Jessicas outfits were altered ro reveal less skin( it's like this in japan as well)

Graphics quality took a hit

Music took a hit

Other than that there are new additions that make the great game better
>>
>>383510631

Nope. You can decensor the game and restore the orchestra music if you have a hacked 3ds. You can also use cheats so you can re-allocate skill points because they won't be permanently set. The 3ds version ads a lot of quality of life improvements like no more random encounters and the ability to speed up battles. The picture minigame had a surprising amount of effort put into it which is a huge plus for returning players.
>>
>>383512357
It's true that a few games can only be played in software mode, thus with shitty resolution. But I finished dozens of games that were emulated perfectly, and usually with better resolution and anti-aliasing.
Choosing the best options for some games can take a bit of time.
>>
File: 1414858563800.gif (196KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1414858563800.gif
196KB, 500x500px
>>383512762
>You can decensor the game
Manually.
>and restore the orchestra music
Manually.
>if you have a hacked 3ds.
This is starting to sound like a lot of work compared to simply loading the game in your trusty emulator, both of which you should already have had for years now.
>You can also use cheats
Well at least I get to enjoy playing on the literal casual mode. That makes up for it I guess.
>so you can re-allocate skill points because they won't be permanently set.
You deprive myself of the true, original, intended experience? Oh well who cares about that.
>The 3ds version ads a lot of quality of life improvements like no more random encounters and the ability to speed up battles.
And this is where pic related comes in.
>>
>>383513836
>And this is where pic related comes in.
To be fair, the encounter rate in the original game is a bit high, and faster battles make the grind more bearable. Two valid critics of most DQ.
>>
I honestly don't know what's the fuss is about the orchestral version.

I like the midi much better
>>
>>383513836
>This is starting to sound like a lot of work compared to simply loading the game in your trusty emulator, both of which you should already have had for years now.

Hacking a 3ds is easy as fuck. It takes about as much effort as finding the right fork of an emulator for the game you want and tweaking the settings.

>Well at least I get to enjoy playing on the literal casual mode. That makes up for it I guess.
You can use cheats to disable xp if you're so adamant about being hardcore.

>You deprive myself of the true, original, intended experience? Oh well who cares about that.

Being able to re-allocate skill points allows for experiemntation without the fear that the player has irrevocably fucked up. I started off as a sword hero until I got a boomerang and respeced for it. When I got to the abbey I respeced to spears because they're the strongest for a good while. You can't exceed the skill points you earn so there's still the drive to grind to earn more skill points.

>And this is where pic related comes in.
Why haven't you hacked your 3ds yet, anon? Do you even have one? Is this a case of some poorfags sourgrapes?
>>
>>383513761
>shitty resolution
You mean the correct resolution?
>>
>>383512706
This, but also no super saiyan hair.
>>
>>383510631
Is this similar to 7 3DS? I preferred the ps1 version of that one
>>
>>383514328
>I honestly don't know what's the fuss is about the orchestral version.

The orchestral soundtrack is one of the highlights of the ps2 western release, and for many player, it seems like blasphemy to alter it. The Japs finally get a taste for the Orchestra version but they remove it for the western release because the composer decided to become an ultra nationalist xenophobe as he approaches death's door. I can understand people being salty that the soundtrack they know and love is replaced by an objectively inferior version because of the rantings of one senile racist.

To my ears the midi version is high quality but it's the principle of it all that makes me want to restore the orchestra soundtrack as a middle finger to that old fuck.
>>
>>383514850
>but also no super saiyan hair.

I think you mean no unlocked potential Gohan hair.
>>
>>383513836
>manually
Uh, no?
Yeah sure you could do it manually, but you could also just use the already patched cia like every sane person has.

Also PS2 emulation is ass.

I don't get the rest of your points.
>>
>>383514656
>You can use cheats to disable xp if you're so adamant about being hardcore.
>2017
>people unironically believe playing the game as it was originally intended is hardcore
This is what happens when casualization panderization of the very sort we're discussing becomes the norm.

>>383514656
>I started off as a sword hero until I got a boomerang and respeced for it. When I got to the abbey I respeced to spears because they're the strongest for a good while.
Neither with pictures nor words can I possibly express how simultaneously hilarious and disgusting you are to me.

>>383514656
>Do you even have one?
Fuck no, why the hell would I?
>>
>>383514328
>I like the midi much better

...Why? It's the exact same thing, except instead of real instruments, it's synthesized ones.

You're still hearing a trumpet, it's just a fake trumpet. It's almost about as objective of a downgrade as you can possibly argue.
>>
>>383510631
none
no random battle and portability is also icing
>>
>>383515595
>he doesn't have a 3DS
LOL
O
L
>>
>>383515595
>Fuck no, why the hell would I?
So you can play the entirety of the 3DS library for free? Retard. Go fellate your shit PS2 emulator elsewhere.
>>
>>383515595

You literally have no argument against being able to respec skills. Explain why it's bad or broken without referencing the creators intent.
>>
>>383515252

Is it really because of this one nationalistic nip? 2 bombs weren't enough
>>
>>383515573
>Also PS2 emulation is ass.
this keeps being said but in this specific case it's bullshit. DQ 8 emulates just fine.
Like I get you tried emulating ps2 games 10 years ago with a toaster, but at least google a bit before thinking it's always shit on every game.

Even ace combat which for years didn't fucking work at all can be beaten on an emulator these days.
>>
File: 488px-DQIII_Laurel_Wreath_art.png (425KB, 488x441px) Image search: [Google]
488px-DQIII_Laurel_Wreath_art.png
425KB, 488x441px
>VIIIfags
Just play III-VII, the good ones. I never played IX so maybe that one counts.
>>
>>383515595
>Fuck no, why the hell would I?

SOUR GRAPES CONFIRMED. Of course some poorfag would espouse the glory of emulation. I bet you'd change your tune for the 3ds version if the emulation scene were on par with ps2 emulation.

Enjoy those random encounters, faggot.
>>
>>383516124
which one has the best and deepest class system? Is it only 3?
>>
>>383516046
PCSX2 is a pile of shit m8, compare it to Dolphin and it's just fucking embarrassing
>>
>>383515638
It's a videogame, not a fucking opera.
>>
>>383516194
irrelevant. We're talking about a specific game here m8.

I'm not saying you should go emulate every ps2 game. I'm saying emulating dragon quest viii works well.
>>
Not really, you can just hack all of the removed shit back in anyway.
>>
>>383516302
>emulating dragon quest viii works well.

It emulates well, but not great.
>>
>>383516197
>only operas use real instruments
????
>>
>>383510631
It's in 240p, for starters.

>>383515954
Most of its library isn't anything special, sadly.
>>
>>383516194
Stop repeating what you read on /v/ and try things for yourself. PS2 emulation requires some trial and error, but works just fine.
>>
>>383516403
better than playing the 3ds version m8
the ideal would be to have a ps2 and play on it but failing that, emulating is the best option.
>>
>>383516186
Probably VII, though you unlock it about 20 hours in.
>>
>>383515912
You know I'm laughing even harder at you for laughing at me for the stupid reason you're laughing at me for than you are.

>>383515954
What library? No thanks. I didn't fall for that meme. I bet you bought a Switch too.

>>383515968
As your account demonstrates, and excuse me for raising my voice but I am fucking pissed I'm actually having to explain this, IT TRIVIALIZES DIFFICULTY as if it wasn't already butchered enough by the numerous other cheat codes for Chads.

Do you have any idea the significance of that? Of course you don't, and it takes paragraph to explain and I'm not sure you're worth the effort.
>>
>>383516450
Are you actually denying that PCSX2 is massively inferior to Dolphin in terms of accuracy and compatibility?
>>
>>383516165
A computer that can emulate DQ8 in HD will cost quite a bit more than your shite handheld.

>>383516403
List some issues.
>>
>>383511994
>buying 3DS games
What planet are you from?
>>
>>383516197
That doesn't make any sense. It's still orchestral music, just one is done by a fake orchestra.

These aren't chiptunes, or rock songs, that got orchestral arrangements, it's the exact same material, just made to be played at a higher quality. The synth stuff is near across the board a complete downgrade.
>>
>>383516925
Of course some poorfag would espouse the glory of piracy.
>>
File: 12655417172446.jpg (14KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
12655417172446.jpg
14KB, 210x240px
>>383516165
>SOUR GRAPES CONFIRMED. Of course some poorfag would espouse the glory of emulation. I bet you'd change your tune for the 3ds version if the emulation scene were on par with ps2 emulation.
>Enjoy those random encounters, faggot.
Lmao, okay then. Because it couldn't possibly be that someone, somewhere simply doesn't like any of the reprehensible garbage the conartist company farted out for that and all their other platforms released within the last like 20 years. There's no way somebody might be such a real gamer they're actually willing to forgo the occasional exclusive they like in order not to support and contribute to the spread of the rest of the cancer they don't? Responsible consumers don't exist! Everyone who doesn't like 3DS is a jealous homeless bitterass bum!
>>
>>383517015
>someone's main critique is spending money on a shitty company
>"then pirate it"
>whatever poorfag
>>
>>383517015
You literally just said to emulate it
>>
>>383516194
just play the fucking shit on a REAL ps2 off an HDD like i do

no messing with settings, just playing games!
>>
>>383513836
>This is starting to sound like a lot of work
Congratulations you're one of the 12 people on earth that don't have a hacked 3DS
>>
>>383517214
>>383517240
I was mocking this faggot >>383516165
>>
>>383517015
Or anyone with standards. There's very few games on the system worth $40.
>>
>>383510631
Well. Free, portable and can use the mod version that restores the good shit
>>
>>383517445
No argument there.
>>
fuck the music, shit that plays in town is fucking annoying
>>
>>383516046
>can be beaten on an emulator these days.

so you are FINE with a game just WORKING so long as you can fucking beat it, not going to full speed and shitting all over the place with FPS and textures fucking up?

god, you fucking emufags for anything post 5th gen systems REALLY need to stop. fucking PS2 emu is dead, all anyone says about it is fucking forum posts from 8 fucking years ago.

at the least, gamecube works because it isn't a patched together clusterfuck of a PS2 emu that was made in 2002 and slapped bandaids for the last 15 years

no, i don't want to have fucking SPECIFIC plugin settings for every goddamn game i play EVERY FUCKING TIME I BOOT IT UP. and even then, it doesn't work 100% PS2 specs for every game.

jesus, i fucking hate you faggots so goddamn much!
>>
>>383516581
>IT TRIVIALIZES DIFFICULTY

It doesn't trivialize difficulty any more than setting Angelo to Ai control or dropping Yangus or Jessica for one of the two new characters. All respecing does is not force you to live with shitty decisions. The skill trees are not balanced at all.

Axes are still the best for Yangus but now you can play around with clubs or scythes as a diversion.
Boomerangs are still dogshit compared to spears or swords for Hero and Courage is still mandatory.
Whips still peak early with twin dragon lash (though it's not as broken as before) but now you'll be able to taste the higher tier moves without feeling like you've wasted points.
Red and Morrie are entirely knew characters who you can't experience fully without making god knows how many alternate saves.

Six characters + multiple skill trees + only four battle slots = many unique party compositions. Being able to respec makes the game more enjoyable because it allows you to constantly change the game up with different party compositions and strategies. It's not like the battle system is super deep, nor is the game difficult, so any change of pace is welcome.
>>
PCSX2 caused me to spend money on Zone of the Enders because I couldn't get 60 fps consistently
>>
>>383517723
Grade C reddit trolling. Reapply yourself. If you're acting legitimate, then just die as you're a waste of resources to keep around.
Respond if you wish, but you'll remember this post for days to come calling you a faggot while I'll all but forget anything of yours.
>>
>>383510631
PS2 version looks and more importantly SOUNDS better. 3DS has more to it but I'd stick with PS2. Emulate it.

>>383512357
>>383513761
This is bullshit and DQ8 emulates perfectly.
>>
>>383516194
Dolphin is a pile of shit m8, compare it to Higan and it's just fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>383510631
3DS has a really good postgame and the new characters are great. Handhelds are comfortable and the best thing to play JRPGs on. No random encounters. Overall a straight upgrade. Don't listen to these fags seriously.
>>
>>383518327
Higan is a pile of shit m8, compare it to DICE and it's just fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>383518327
>compare it to an emulator that can't play gamecube or wii games
hmmm......
>>
>>383517935
>PCSX2 is the cause of my shitty PC
>>
>>383510631
Why wasn't DQ8 remastered for the PS4 or Vita ?
>>
>>383512357
why do people keep saying this? its not the best around but its pretty decent
>>
>>383516621
>software more and higher percentage of perfect games
yes he is

>>383518704
no
>>
>>383518510
>Compare a GC/Wii emulator to a PS2 emulator

Hmmm,....

>>383518327
>Higan
Get off the internet, old man. SNES9x took the crown back
>>
>>383518510
>compare it to an emulator that can't play PS1 or PS2 games
hmmm......
>>
>>383518797
>>383518805
>finally realizing that you can't compare a gamecube emulator to a ps2 emulator
HMMMMMM.........................
>>
>>383517812
>It doesn't trivialize difficulty
Shut the fuck up you damnable fool. In the real game you don't get to pick and choose which weaponset you're optimized for and cycle between the best ones as needed. You have to make an actually meaningful decision about what type of specialization you want to pursue, because you're gonna be stuck with it. If you still can't understand how that key difference casualizes/trivializes difficulty then self-immolate.
>>
File: pcsx2 2016-11-04 01-04-26-00.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pcsx2 2016-11-04 01-04-26-00.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
DQ8 emulates better than Xenoblade in any case.
>>
>>383519128
It's a good thing both Xenoblade and DQ8 are on the 3ds. It's a shame Xenoblade looks worse than it already did, but whatever.
>>
>>383519470
Doesn't it run at like 20fps? You can emulate both so it's dumb to play the ugly 3DS versions.
>>
I liked DQ8's voice acting and story, but for the love of god it's an absolute grindfest.

I fought every random battle on the PS2 version and made it to the next town with only enough money to upgrade two party members' weapons if I was lucky.
Battles were also FF9-tier slow.

I've played a shit ton of JRPGs but of all modern ones (post-PS1 era) that are also revered by fans VIII is the absolute biggest chore I've ever played. A shame because I like everything else about the game. I stopped playing when I got to Dhoulmagus, got my ass soundly stomped at level 21 (beat all previous bosses with pure strategy), checked a guide which recommended I should be at least level 30 when random encounters outside would take me 15 slow fights to get to 22 alone.

>hurr git gud
Fuck you, I've beaten Nocturne/DDS/SMT IV and they were actually the good kind of hard and not even a tenth as grindy.
>>
>>383519581
Not him, but I strongly prefer long JRPGs (as DQ8 and Xenoblade are both easily 60+ hours) on the go.
I actually played both on actual hardware (PS2 and Wii, not emulated) but if I had to again I'd definitely take their 3DS versions.
>>
>>383519728
I hope you didn't attempt to fight your way through that whole endgame cloud area (haven't played the game since it was released in America on PS2 so I can't be fucked to remember what it's called). The whole fucking thing is a GIGANTIC grind, especially once you've reached the end and have to farm fucking metal slimes to get cool armor lmao. Man I loved DQVIII when I was younger and didn't have shit else to do, but I cannot even fathom playing it as an employed adult.
>>
>>383519967
weird especially replaying these games. it's so hard.

>>383519728
>tfw cheats to disable grinding exist
>>
>>383510631
If you're not a pirate, two major ones actually.

1. Censorship
2. MIDI music
Both of those are fixable for pirates.

Other than that, graphics took a major downgrade from PS2, but the gameplay is much better so I let that one slide.
>>
>>383510631
I don't know why, but the text on the dialogue boxes looks a little blurry. On battle sequences and on inventory its fine, but when you're talking to a NPC, its not as sharp as it should be. I did a little search and found a few threads on leddit and on a DQ forum. A few people said that it looks a little better on a non-XL 3DS.
>>
>>383510631
yeah just wait til the fans finish unfucking the "improvements" it got in the jump to the ds
>>
>>383519123

>crying about ruined difficulty
>in a game where you can grind

lol. The difficulty you're crying about is the possibility of gimping yourself because you invested points in a shitty skill tree. The skill trees in Dq 8 aren't balanced at all.
>>
>>383519728
>Nocturne
>Not as grindy
>he didn't grind to level 95 to give all of his demons pierce
Do you even care about your demonbros?
>>
>>383519581
Xenoblade 3D runs about as well as the Wii version (looks nearly as well too, Xeno Wii is ugly as shit if you go back to it)

emulation is better for both games
>>
>>383510631
The music is trash. Then again the music is trash in the ps2 version as well.

There's about 15 songs and 5 of them are good. There are a few which are actually annoying enough to have to mute.
>>
>>383520559
>enoblade 3D runs about as well as the Wii version (looks nearly as well too, Xeno Wii is ugly as shit if you go back to it)

Xenoblade for 3ds is a straight up downgrade to the wii version in every category of performance and visuals. The wii version had shitty textures but the 3ds version has ever worse textures because of memory constraints. The n3ds was not up to snuff for the game. You are doing yourself a diservice by not emulating xenoblade.
>>
>>383519128
Wow this looks way better than the 3DS version. Does this have some extra anti aliasing or something done through the emulator?
>>
>>383520832
>He thinks people sit at their computer for 80+ hours to emulate JRPGs

Let's be honest, the 3DS version wins just because it's handheld.
>>
>>383520876
both
>>
>>383521103
BTFO
>>
File: Marcello Wroth.jpg (124KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Marcello Wroth.jpg
124KB, 400x240px
why is Marcello called Othello when he's in your party? Same with Charmles being named Damon
>>
>>383520508
>The difficulty you're crying about is the possibility of gimping yourself
Bullshit. It is much richer than that, one; two, there is no such possibility because i'm not a filthy casual mindlessly throwing points in random skills, because i know i can't change them, so i've already pre-planned out exactly where to put when and how many, because the internet.
>>
>>383518038
but he is right...

PS2 emu versus PS2 emulating the games via HDD is no contest. PS2 HDD emu wins
>>
>>383521908
but that's wrong
>>
>>383521707
>i know i can't change them, so i've already pre-planned out exactly where to put when and how many, because the internet.

You just admitted to using a guide, you fucking casual. You're saying being able to respec ruins difficulty but apparently reading up on the optimal builds is totally okay.
>>
>>383520876
its missing a SHIT TON of new content and other shit that can be fixed via CFW adding it in like music and censorship fix.

so

do you want "better" (hint "BETTER") graphics or a ton of new places to explore and 2 new characters, a new ending AND less encounter rates?
>>
>>383522241
the game is big enough that the extra content is just fluff for autists
>>
>>383521332
original jap names got fucked up with them being in your party, so instead of it being what they should have been, it was probably some coding holdover or whatever and it just used the JP names for those parts
>>
>>383522007
no, its not
i'm right, you know this, your argument is beyond flawed.

/thread
>>
>>383522357
>the game is big enough that the extra content is just fluff for autists

Random encounters are even more filler. Only a true autist would have the patience for that bullshit in this day and age. Look at Chrono Trigger, it's considered a timeless classic but it wouldn't be remembered half as fondly if they replaced the scripted encounters with random ones.
>>
>>383522357
WOW

this guy, ladies and gents, holy fuck!

i mean, i though people on this board were stupid fucks, but jesus, you can't top this dumbass! its not even a question of opinion, i was stating a fucking FACT

3DS is BETTER than fucking PS2.
no
fucking
argument

sorry i have to spell it out for you champ, but your wrong. your always wrong. man, you can't help being trolled, can you? god damn!
>>
>>383518772
It's not much better than N64 emulation where unless you stay with the popular stuff, you'll have a lot of fiddling to do and likely deal with glitches or graphical issues. And even then, some popular games like Katamari are just fucked
>>
>>383522705
>Reddit spacing
>>
>>383522703
good thing you can remove or lessen those, huh.

>>383522705
I'm not wrong nigger, not dealing with 200p ugly graphics is a blessing
>>
I just started playing 8 and apparently in the Original PS2 release there was no voice acting or orchestra music in the Japanese release? The Japs cared about the west for once? Does the 3DS port have japanese VA?
>>
>>383520832
>>383520559
Nobody plays xenoblade for the graphics. Big deal it got downgraded that's literally not an issue.

The problem is that xenoblade was really not made for such a tiny screen. It's a whole different story from emulation to 3ds for this alone.
>>
>>383523135
>Nobody plays xenoblade for the graphics.
lmfao
>>
File: dq8sabercat.png (449KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
dq8sabercat.png
449KB, 400x480px
Any games where I can ride a fucking cat?
>>
>>383510631
it's portable and has more content. you can patch in the orchestrated music if you want. the graphical downgrade is unfortunate but it's not much.
>>
I'm playing through it now, it's probably the best traditional turn based rpg, but how much is that really saying?
>>
>Tales of the Abyss looks just as good as the PS2 version and has MUCH faster loading times
>MGS3D looks better than the PS2 version

Why the fuck can't square into ports?
>>
File: 1452000248738.gif (5KB, 140x185px) Image search: [Google]
1452000248738.gif
5KB, 140x185px
>>383522227
>You just admitted to using a guide, you fucking casual.
>when a 3DS babby unironically calls you a casual because he actually believes you are
If using a guide is so easy, why don't you do that instead of relying on the easy mode literally built into the women and children's version of the game you prefer? Casuals don't bother reading how to get the most of the game because they don't care. If they can't beat it without a guide, they simply won't play it.

What a pathetic disgrace your argument is.
>>
>>383523457
Common mistake. I don't blame you for it.
>>
>>383523457
shut the fuck up
>>
>>383523059
but anon, those encounters are part of your PS2 copy of the game! at their base forms, 3DS has way fucking less encounters and only a fucking autist, a TRUE autist (IE you), want them in your game getting in to fights every 3 seconds and making any and all dungeons a slog.
>>
File: MGS3.png (711KB, 844x1032px) Image search: [Google]
MGS3.png
711KB, 844x1032px
>>383523509
it does tho it just runs like shit as a trade off
>>
>>383523509
It does.
Lmao
>>
>>383523660
All this shows me is that the 3DS version shits on the original intended aesthetic
>>
File: mgscompare.png (1MB, 1436x458px) Image search: [Google]
mgscompare.png
1MB, 1436x458px
>>383523797
you're dumb friendo
>>
>>383523487

I can't glean one coherent line of thought from the bullshit you're babbling. Try again, in English, please.
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.