[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get hyped as fuck for BotW >Hold off on buying it until

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1497221516432.png (217KB, 444x336px) Image search: [Google]
1497221516432.png
217KB, 444x336px
>Get hyped as fuck for BotW
>Hold off on buying it until I'm sure it's worth it
>Watch a bunch of reviews and gameplay
>End up watching a full playthrough
>Combat and dungeons are lackluster
>Main drawing point is exploring the world
>Get all of that good stuff just from watching comfy videos

Saved me $60.
>>
Pathetic
>>
Yeah it shit.

>2 gamestops in a mall by me
>buy 5 games for $1 each
>trade in those 5 games + BOTW at other gamestop
>get $56 alone for BOTW because of promotion

feels good getting that shit outta my house. anyone want to buy that gay as fuck travel case , useless coin and shitty map???
>>
>>383497865
You can sell that shit at inflated price on ebay. People will pay anything for Nintendo related pop-games and shit.
>>
It's not a very good game. Nier, Persona, even Horizon is better than this slog.
>>
>>383498187
>this is what sonybros actually believe
>>
>>383497601
Never been a big Zelda fan and haven't played an open world game in my life, but I've got a hacked Wii U so I gave it a shot. Dropped it after seeing how godawful moving around was.

Do people really think climbing slowly while watching a stamina meter is engaging gameplay?
>>
>>383497601
>>End up watching a full playthrough
Why would you watch a FULL playthrough of a game you're were even considering buying
>>
>>383497996
Ive been selling on ebay since 2007. I usually would sell but Ive been getting scammed by buyers.

All they need to do is say "Unrequested purchase" or something and then they keep the item and get the money back.

Happened 3 times already. One was a Yaoi dvd my ex girlfriend left at my house when i kicked her out. Sold it for $9.

After paypal fees, ebay fees, and shipping, you still come out much less than $56. Plus if you have a newer account you have to wait till you get positive feedback before you get any money cleared. Thankfully my account is old as shit.

I still have to sell my 20th anniversary ps4 which is sealed, but again, im afraid of scammers who will send me back a box of rocks weighing the same.
>>
>>383497601
>thinking your claims hold any validity when you haven't even played the game
haha lol you're right though
>>
>>383497601

So you spoiled the entire game for yourself.

Quality.
>>
>>383497865

Why does your mall need two gamestops?
>>
File: jew iss lizard.jpg (97KB, 800x611px) Image search: [Google]
jew iss lizard.jpg
97KB, 800x611px
>hasn't played the game
>shit on it
every time
>>
>>383497865
>>2 gamestops in a mall by me

Roosevelt Field Mall?
>>
>>383498762
>he doesn't speed climb with the climber's set and three stamina wheels
>>
>literally cucking yourself

Neo/v/, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>383497601
pretty sad OP
>>
>>383497601
Why the fuck would you watch a full playthrough of any game you intended to play, especially before playing it. No wonder you're retarded.
>>
>>383497601
As a long time Zelda fan I agree. BoTW felt so awkward to me and the most un-zelda game I've ever played. It felt more like Skyrim/Fallout with a coat of zelda enemies and such, but nothing in the game felt as fun and enjoyabe as an actual Zelda game.

I've replayed OoT, MM, TP, WW, and ALTTP more than 10 times over throughout the decades that they've been around now, and I always love revisiting them and replaying through the story, the dungeons, the puzzles etc.

BOTW doesn't give me any of that because its "Dungeons" were lackluster cavern hops that were all the same thing. No big key puzzles, no minibosses, just "go hit 5 terminals and then fight recolored ganon X4" Its replayabiliy is non existant compared to any previous game because the entire game is built on fetchquesting over an actual cohesive adventure.

Its starting to suffer from miyamotos deadly "NES syndrome" Like how All mario games these days are "SMB3 enemies and items and nothing else" IE: Paper mario, 3D world, etc. Look at BOTW. Octoroks, Wizrobes, Bokoblins, and Moblins. Literally NES zelda and nothing else. For fucks sake, they couldn't even give us Gohma or tektites.
>>
>be me
>BotW looks like it might be good
>Watch the trailre and a couple of gameplay segments
>Don't spoil anything
>See 10/10 reviews all round

Cool, I might buy a Switch some time in the future and play it. OP is an underage faggot with no impulse control. Who the fuck watched videogame playthroughs?

Kids, that's who.
>>
>>383500180
YOOOOOO

YES

WHO ARE YOU
>>
>>383497601
Man, I remember when $60 used to be a lot of money.

You know, back when I was 15...<.<
>>
>>383498762
You're a little ADD-riddled cunt and you have shit taste.
>>
>>383502436
>That emote
Die faggot
>>
>>383497601
BotW was an 8.5/10 game. You can't prove me wrong without resorting to strawmans or ad hominens.
Also, has captcha been fucked for anyone else lately? It's taking me like 20 tries to be able to post anything.
>>
>>383502697
Dont worry bud, when you hit your 20s and have a real job, you can afford to buy a full priced game and still be able to eat that week. For now though, stick to lets plays and window shopping. ~.^
>>
>>383497601
How fucking pathetic are you
>>
>>383502936
>>383502487
>>383502168

Sad to say but this isnt uncommon. I have a friend who exclusively watches famous youtubers on gaming and then acts like hes the lead authority on the game and know everything about it, and will even butt heads with us, who have played it and still try to tlak it down.

>"Yeah but matpat said"
>"Um no. thats wrong, actually matpat said"
>"Yeah no. matpat did that and it didnt work, so you're a liar."

For fucks sake, he thinks hes the authority on DOOM and DOOM II, and hes never once played them, just watched people play them and do crazy stunts online.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.