[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1000 dollars? You killed my friends for 1000 dollars? You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 5179-gta-iv-that-special-someone.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5179-gta-iv-that-special-someone.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>1000 dollars? You killed my friends for 1000 dollars? You ruined me, you fuck!
>How much do you charge for killing someone?
How can one game have such god tier writing?
Literally entire GTA series broken down in 2 lines of dialogue
>>
>war is a horrible thing cohsin...I've seen things you wouldn't believe...I'm out of that man...
>oh no Vlad had sex with my slutty latina "girlfriend" that is barely into me
>let's fucking blow his brains out and dump his body in the river!
Why do people like this hypocrite piece of trash slav, again?
>>
>>383497685
>implying he wasn't saying that in the heat of the moment

Roman was panicking after he saw that niko killed vlad
>>
>>383497685
Roman called him a hypocrite for knowing that Vlad fucked his girl, so Niko got upset and wanted to make things right. He didn't actually wanted to kill Vlad at first but was kinda forced into it after humiliating him at the bar.
>>
the driving in GTA4 was such fucking shit that I took taxis to every mission
>>
>>383497436
How can the standars for writing in videogames be so low that this is considered "god tier writing"?
>>
>>383498780
It is pretty good tho
>>
>>383497436
>"i promised myself i wouldn't kill anyone here"
>can go on a killing spree a minute after
The actions the player can enact are so disconnected from Niko's actual character that it fucking ruins him for me.
Literally any other protagonist in the series makes more sense going on huge cop-killing rampages.
>>
>>383497436
>WAHHH WAHHH, WAR IS SO BAD, I'M A MURDERER
>proceed to rob a bank killing like 50k cops along the way
>>
File: gf shy.jpg (189KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
gf shy.jpg
189KB, 1280x960px
>>383499501
Well like your whole life and every family meeting the only one that is ruining it all again is you. You can't blame the game for that.
>>
>Who wants kapusta when you can have kartoschka

GOD tier writing.
>>
>>383499678
Excuse me for wanting to commit crimes in Grand Theft Auto.
>>
>NIKO YOU MUSTN'T KILL HIM! REVENGE WON'T BRING YOU CLOSURE
>Game literally ends with you being forced to enact revenge regardless of your choice
>>
>>383499559
Cops aren't people
>>
File: tired gf.jpg (338KB, 1215x2574px) Image search: [Google]
tired gf.jpg
338KB, 1215x2574px
>>383500327
I will not.
>>
>>383497436
>GTA 4 IS SUCH SHIT WRITING BECUZ U CAN KILL 100K PEOPLE EVEN THO NIKO SAYS NOT TO OMG SUCH A SHIT FUCKIN GAME WAHHH

Whose fault is it that you went on a killing spree, fuckface? The storyline itself and most if not all side activities require you to do very very little unprovoked murdering. With Vlad the guy's fucked over and threatened your cousin and treated you like shit and is doing obviously evil things to the city and his family. It's not some random dude Niko decides to kill.
>>
It's pretty jarring how much worse GTA V was in the writing department
>>
File: 1354479977492.jpg (22KB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
1354479977492.jpg
22KB, 400x274px
>>383501708
It truly is. The parodies get old really fast and you just don't care about any of those characters.
>>
>>383500558
Go away, commie
>>
File: commie.png (474KB, 1738x960px) Image search: [Google]
commie.png
474KB, 1738x960px
>>383502091

>>383501708
>he didn't listen to the WCTR news reports
Your fault desu
>>
>>383501340
>Stop playing this GTA game like a GTA game!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.