[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello, please say a fun game to play with a friend. thank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: lättämökillä.jpg (49KB, 526x360px) Image search: [Google]
lättämökillä.jpg
49KB, 526x360px
hello, please say a fun game to play with a friend. thank you bless you
>>
Killing Floor 2
>>
>friend
>>
>>383496489
suck each other off
>>
>>383496489
dick suck
>>
>>383496724
This.
Why the fuck would you waste time with your friend just to play vidya?
If I had a friend we'd fuck each other or something.
>>
>>383496489
Mafia/werewolf
Hey, you never said it had to be video games
>>
>>383496489
i wish mount and blade had a coop campagne
>>
>>383496921
mount a blade campaign mod coop would be the best thing ever to happen
>>
>>383496489
RE Revelations 2 the story is split screen and follows the four-ish format. The Raid mode is what really sells if you got a buddy. Improve your cache and take on bigger challenges. Worth it for the asking price.
>>
super smash tv
>>
Monster hunter
>>
>>383496489

Borderlands 2
Chivalry
Dota 2
Warframe
Planetside 2
>>
>>383497182
There's a mod called Battle Time or something for Warband that lets you play your singleplayer battles with friends. They get to pick any unit in your army iirc
>>
Magicite and Terraia are pretty fun if you are all going in blind.
Kane & Lynch 2 is alright.
Blood and Bacon is some wacky fun time for 1 or 2 nights, real cheap.
Battleblock and Castlecrashers are nice both couch and online.

Always turn voicechat on when with friends or it isn't fun.
>>
Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop

100% free on steam.
>>
>>383496489
Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
Any Stronghold game
Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop (which is free)
Garry's Mod
Day of Infamy
Payday 2

Anything I'm missing?
>>
>>383496489
Monaco - Ocean's Eleven, but none of you have seen the place before and everything can and will go wrong.
Terraria - You wanna just build some shit, kill some bosses, get some loot? Here you go, buddy.
20XX - Still Early Access, but it's basically what if Mega Man X, but with procedurally generated levels.
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes - You're a bomb defuser who can only see the bomb, but doesn't know how to defuse it. Your friend is the bomb expert with the manual, but can't see the game. Or the other way around. Together, you will probably die a lot.
Portal 2 - You probably know this one already. Excellent co-op puzzle game.
>>
>>383496489
My Summer Car

perkele
>>
having a fucking blast on dont starve together with a buddy
>>
final fantasy crystal chronicles if you have 4 people
good fucking luck getting the game boys
>>
>>383497385
Better yet, monster hunter extreme cooking with friends
>>
>>383496489
PUBG
>>
>>383496489
If you happen to have 4 more friends,
Pulsar.
Picked it up with a few buddies and I'm having so much fucking fun. Only problem is waiting until everyone's schedule lines up so we can all play.
>>
conflict desert storm
spintires
>>
>>383496489
Heroes III
>>
Hammerwatch is fun.

Castle crasher too.
>>
File: 1302313795502.jpg (86KB, 856x575px) Image search: [Google]
1302313795502.jpg
86KB, 856x575px
>>383500094
>Only problem is waiting until everyone's schedule lines up so we can all play
>mfw my friends and I just wanted to hang out and play vidyas together sometimes but everyone is too busy with their own jobs and life
>>
>>383498845
Seconding ktane, it's fun as hell
>>
>>383500484
Such a strange feeling man.
I'm proud that everyone has gotten their shit together.
But fuck, I wish we could just go back to playing vidya all day and hanging out.
>>
>>383496489
KF2
Dying Light
Payday 2
Gears 4
RS2 Vietnam
>>
cooking mama
compete to see which one makes the best dish, i guarantee fun times are to be had
i know from experience
>>
Broforce
>>
>>383496489
amen bro
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.