[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember that time when RE4 was supposed to be gamecube exclusive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 149958765227.jpg (205KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
149958765227.jpg
205KB, 1280x720px
Remember that time when RE4 was supposed to be gamecube exclusive? He was a good friend.
>>
why was resident evil 4 never ported to the original xbox
>>
>>383495898
who the hell cares, a masterpiece should be ported everywhere
>>
Why the hell was REmake and RE0 exclusive, anyway? Horror does not seem to match with Nintendo's target audience.
>>
>>383497559
Capcom had a deal with nintendo for 5 exclusive games, including remakes of RE1, 2 and 3. We got good ole RE4, Viewtiful Joe and trash like P.N. 03 instead. Also straight ports of RE 2 and 3.
>>
File: 6thgen.jpg (501KB, 1024x695px) Image search: [Google]
6thgen.jpg
501KB, 1024x695px
>>383497559
mikami just didnt want resident evil on sony consoles anymore. i get the feeling he originally wanted it to be on the dreamcast because 2 and 3 got ported and we got code veronica exclusive to. but the dreamcast died, so he was left with the gamecube and xbox. it wasnt smart to have it on the xbox because the japanese didnt give a fuck about that console so they stuck with the gaemcube.
>>
>>383497324
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBh-vBFeegs
>>
>>383498308
>dat fucking music
>>
File: 1497721145607.jpg (634KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497721145607.jpg
634KB, 1000x1000px
>LMAO NINTENDO HAS NO EXCLUSIVES HAHA NO GAMES
>:gets resident evil 4, REmake and Zero:
>WTF I CAN'T PLAY THIS GAME ON ANYTHING BUT NINTENDO CONSOLES WTF SHIT COMPANY GO DIE
>:exclusivity contract gets torn apart and the game ported on everything includingo zebo:
>WOW BEST GAME EVER NINTENDO DEAD HAHAHA >NEVER EVER
>:gets bayonetta 2:
>WTF TRAITORS WE WON'T BUY A FUCKING PEE POO I DON'T CARE THAT NINTENDO LITERALLY FUNDED THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME SHIT COMPANY GO DIE

Every
Single
Fucking
Time

Nintendo is too good for this industry, there I fucking said it. I can't wait to see Capcom crawl back to nintendo when monster hunter world bombs spectacularly.
>>
>>383497559

mikami was fed up with playstation, he claimed he would cut his head off if re4 got ported to playstation, as you can see he was full of shit
>>
>>383499003
Wow, you sure went on a diatribe about a strawman. How do you even manage to function with all this feigned outrage and corporate devotion?
>>
>>383495898
>supposed to be

was it really? did capcom really say this? or did you just assume it was gamecube exclusive because it was released first on that system?
>>
>>383499258
>did capcom really say this?
They were touted as gamecube exclusives, but of course they avoided calling them all time exclusives. When the gamecube failed to meet expectations and the timed exclusivity deal finished, they promptly proceeded to port them to every console and thing known the man, except for P.N.03 because it was unfinished garbage and nobody liked it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capcom_Five
>>
>>383499003
>hes still mad about MHW
Just get a nice 400 dollar PC and you can play it easy peasy with MT Framework
And stop being mad that your company doesnt love you enough to make hardware good enough to run the game :)
>>
yeah i remember it was a shit game
>>
>>383499258
>>383499495
capcom literally announced that a ps2 version of re4 will come before the gamecube version was even out
>>
>>383497254
http://www.gamechup.com/resident-evil-4-the-reason-for-gamecube-exclusivity-reason-revealed/
It was supposed to come to the OG Xbox but MS couldn't give Mikami a good reason for him to develop RE4 for it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.