[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the greatest anti-hero in videogame history and why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Rance summed up.jpg (144KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rance summed up.jpg
144KB, 800x600px
Who is the greatest anti-hero in videogame history and why is it Rance?
>>
>>383494038
Gonna need a quick rundown on Rance
>>
>>383494038
Source?
>>
>>383496302
>>383495115
The game is Sengoku Rance
Rance is a "hero" who doesn't think it is bad when he rape other people, have an enormous libido and in his quest to have sex with every women in the world, have saved it more then once.
>>
>>383494038
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfm5X3w3bug
>>
isnt there a game where rance gets turned into a female and raped?
>>
What a coincidence. I just finished another run. Sengoku is even better after playing 01-6.

Anti-heroes usually end up being bullshit emos or rebels that try too hard. Rance is an uncommon outlier of a humorous flawed hero. I think the dev team works best making games they want to play.
>>
im playing rance 6 right now. it started off slow but after a few hours, i really gotten in to it. rance is even more of an rapist in that game but he dose nice things in the side. like burning down a child sex brothel
>>
>>383496550
Don't know what to think of him, he sounds like a weird lad
>>
>>383498924
his games are also really damn fun with great character and good gameplay.
>>
>>383494038
>>383496550
>>383500373

Any links to try and download the game ? Is there a patched version ?

I've read people having trouble with the font of the textbox, but I'm really curious now.
>>
>>383494038
>Rance
>anti-hero
Dude he's just a straight jerk-with-a-heart-of-gold hero that sleeps around. The rape hardly even matters since every girl turns, at least, tsun for him after the deed
>>
>>383501662
There is a pastebin in >>>/vg/alicesoft with all you need, the text is fucked up if you don't switch to jap locale, also I'd read a guide for the basic controls and shit because the game has 0 tutorials
>>
>>383501662
>>383501850
I use applocale and the text is perfect
>>
File: super nut.jpg (45KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
super nut.jpg
45KB, 640x632px
>>383501850

Thanks man. I came as a spoon-fed faggot, but you've shown me the light anyway.
>>
>>383497086
There's an event in Sengoku Rance where you can turn him into a girl and it ends up saving JAPAN, but Rance no longer has his hyper weapon and at least one person commits suicide over it.
>>
File: unknown-6.png (1017KB, 849x973px) Image search: [Google]
unknown-6.png
1017KB, 849x973px
>>383497086
That happens in Rance 6.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.