[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am i nostalgic or was first assassins creed the best one ? i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 285
Thread images: 37

File: assasin.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
assasin.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
am i nostalgic or was first assassins creed the best one ? i liked this feel of just beign part of bigger brotherhood that you needed permmision to goand kill a target and this whole feather thing it was just so climatic no assassins creed game ever tried to recreate this and that is a shame
>>
Worst gameplay, but yeah, this is the only game in the series to capture the feeling of being an assassin.
>>
The first was my overall favorite for sure
>>
>>383492264

1 sucked 2 and brotherhood is where its at
>>
I also liked that you could actually scout out the spot, get information from tailing/interrogating people, and plan really great getaways
>>
Black Flag was the one I had the most fun with and 90% of the fun was despite the assassins creed bullshit forced into it.

These games are mostly terrible and I don't understand their popularity
>>
the only good thing in AC1 was the combat which was actually challenging everything else was shit
>>
It didn't have much variety in the gameplay but it did the assassination missions the best out of the whole series. You had information regarding the target's routines, events, the locale's ingress and exit points, distractions, vigilantes that'll help out, etc. The next AC games have more variety of gameplay but they became a sort of typical open world game instead of expanding on the concept of being an assassin.

It's a damned shame Frame City Killer never came out. That shit's concept was pretty fucking great.
>>
>>383492264
Aged like milk
>>
the grain, the locations and targets were tops
the shouting angry templars were a bonus
>>
>>383492264
It's probably the worst as a game but it's the best in terms of story and setting. Not sure what it is about the other games but they just lack that certain something that makes AssCreed 1 stand out. Even today. I guess you could say passion emits from it while in the other ones it just feels robotic and soulless.
>>
>>383492824
Tailing creed 4 was definitely the worst ass Creed.
>>
I want to play Jade's game!
>>
>>383492264
I think the cruscades setting really made it, the fact that you had assassin hideouts throughout the city, the size and scope of the cities. Riding through the in between maps on your way to Damascus was amazing, and of course the conspiracy and corruption, questioning of leadership. Altair was someone we could reapect too. I can't share that sentiment for Connor, Shea, Arno or Jacob
>>
>tfw we will never have a historical Hitman game
>>
File: 555441.jpg (346KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
555441.jpg
346KB, 1920x1200px
>>383492824

I'm with ya buddy. The best part of that game was just sailing the high seas, upgrading your ship and finding adventure.

The worst parts were sneaking around assassinating people. Hated it whenever the game prompted me to Hold L3 to Identify your Target.
>>
>>383493298
This so much.
>one of the worst Assassins Creed games around
>but it has incredibly simple and surface level pirating mechanics that makes Sid Meier's Pirates look like a deep hardcore simulation experience in comparison
GOTY! BEST PIRATE GAME EVER!
>>
I actually liked syndicate
>>
>>383494095

What kind of depth would you like from a Pirates game?
>>
>>383494095
The people who like AC:BF hate the "AC" in it. All we want is a fun pirate action/adventure game in the same vain.

https://youtu.be/QapvJeWiHwo
>>
>>383494267
Syndicate was alright
>>
>>383494419
Nail on the head, I haven't touched any other game in the series. Fuck AC.

GOAT shanty incoming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxX4YjOx1TA
>>
>>383494379
Actual goods to trade instead of just gold.
More than 1 ship you can control.
More tactical ship combat that doesn't get old after the first two fights and is more or less entirely dependent on how much you upgrade your ship.
Some rudimentary trading and economy system.
Some sort of faction system.

You know, sort of what pirate games have been doing since the 80s.

>>383494419
That's just what I'm saying. It's not much of a pirate game. It's just an AssCreed game with some slapped on Pirating gimmicks that never really go anywhere. Only thing it really did well was the shanty's and boarding combat(compared to other pirate games at least).
>>
>>383494419

Finding all the shanties was the first thing I decided that I absolutely needed to do in that game.
>>
>>383494954
It was the best part. It's one of the few collectibles that actually felt great to find and rewarding to get.
>>
>>383492972
I swear on more than one occasion I thought I heard the templars yell and curse at me in Turkish. Am I crazy?
>>
>>383492264
AC1 is inferior in everything to its successors, except for the ending. I was unironically hyped when the master betrayed you, and you had to fight him while he was using the eden thingy
And maybe the atmosphere being more fitting, but if you consider that AC2 and AC2.5 are cozy italy, and AC2.75 is middle east done good, it's not that far ahead
>>
>>383494897
LEAVE HER JOHNNY LEAVE HER
OH LEAVE HER JOHNNY LEAVE HER
>>
>>383494954
>>383494954
>>383495179
people didn't actually do this, right?
>>
>>383494897
>Actual goods to trade instead of just gold.
But AC5 has Rum, Sugar, Wood, Cloth, etc etc. Yes these things are all traded for money... but that's what trade is. I'm not sure how adding more stuff would make that better?

>More than 1 ship you can control.
You get to control a few different ships in AC4. I understand what you mean though, it would be nice to be able to actually sail in the ships you capture.

>More tactical ship combat that doesn't get old after the first two fights and is more or less entirely dependent on how much you upgrade your ship.
This is accurate, but you know what the tragedy is? With the Legendary ships, AC4 proved it was capable of doing intense, strategy based ship battles. But there are only four of them in the whole game...

>Some rudimentary trading and economy system.
Not sure what you mean by this. Like, commodities have fluxuating value? Nothing says pirate adventure quite like browsing the stock market...

>Some sort of faction system.
Ok it really seems like you want a pirate simulator, not a pirate adventure game. AC4 was never trying to be that...
>>
>>383495391

No fun allowed?
>>
>>383494379
The foundation for it is something like in Sid Meier's Pirates! You get a world that has plenty of factions in them with an overall goal to achieve. However, achieving that goal will require you to get stronger, have better items, earn money, gain allies, buy new ships, command a fleet, recruit new crew members and find information. Achieving these things are done via a variety of activities like treasure hunting, raiding ships, raiding towns, stealing shit, dueling captains, courting lovers, paying off people, finding maps, interrogating people, making allies, etc. All of these things have locations and relationships with each other that are randomised at the start of each new playthrough so that you can't just follow an online guide to find all the best items and shit either.

Combine all of that with the sailing and combat of ACBF, add in a shitton more content for all the above aspects and you'd have a golden standard for a pirate game. So far, Skull & Bones seems like a waste of the gameplay mechanics from ACBF and Sea of Thieves looks like a fun party game but doesn't currently have enough depth to scratch that itch.
>>
File: 391421.jpg (27KB, 480x362px) Image search: [Google]
391421.jpg
27KB, 480x362px
>>383494897
The perfect game would be Port Royale made first person following mount and blade style level of autismo
>>
>>383495482
Most goods were for upgrades though. You more or less only had rum and sugar for money and that was it.
>Not sure what you mean by this. Like, commodities have fluxuating value?
Yes.
>Nothing says pirate adventure quite like browsing the stock market...
But it does stop you from just staying in the same place all the time and forces you to find new ports for trading certain commodities, even better if you can influence it by for example pirating a lot of rum transports creating a bigger demand then selling it back to them for maximum profit.
>Ok it really seems like you want a pirate simulator, not a pirate adventure game. AC4 was never trying to be that...
Fair enough. I just think it was very week on the pirate part and a bit heavy on the Assassins Creed part.

>>383495746
Isn't there a Mount and Blade pirate spinoff? Hear it was pretty tedious though. But yeah. More or less. AssCreed had a decent foundation for a good pirate game, but it's a shame Ubisoft like always just makes the same old game with some gimmicks and call it a day. Same as that FarCry caveman game.
>>
>>383495574
>chasing shanties
>fun
>endless tailing missions
>fun

i caught a single fucking shanty before deciding i'm never ever wasting my time on another one again. i swear, every time i see someone proclaim black flag is their favorite ac game i can't help but wonder if they even like vidya. or at least what other games they consider fun.

yeah, yeah, i know, "stop liking what i don't like!!!!" etc, etc
>>
>>383496289
Actually chasing the shanties wasn't fun. The fun part was getting to a new city and finding out that there were five new ones to get, then hearing them sung by your boys as you sail around.

The tailing was horrid, nobody is claiming that as fun. You grind your teeth through those dogshit missions to get to the fun ones, like having to run across burning rooftops to get back to your ship and break through a british blockade during a raging storm. There was plenty of fun to be had in the game, and the AssCreed like sections were the dregs of the game.
>>
>>383496289
I hated the tailing missions. Did you like the sailing,ship combat and shanties part of the game
>>
>>383496289
>endless tailing missions
>collecting pointless things

These are in all AC games but with more fun non-AC pirate fun stuff. It's my favourite AC game because whilst it has the shit that plagues all AC games it also lets me dick about on a pirate ship. Something I can't do in, say, Assassin's Creed Unity which is just non-stop bland AC shit
>>
>>383492264
I think ACII was the better game but ultimately the wrong direction for the series. They made the missions more linear and cinematic. They should have capitalised on the whole planning your hit aspect. They tried to work it back in in later instalments but now it has the baggage of the whole series before it.
>>
>>383496815
ACII is the CoD 4 of AC games
>>
>>383492264
AC1 is a good game but it was flawed.
the slow beginning, the long ass conversations you have with Vidic, Al Mualim, Lucy and other merchants in the game.
the constant breaking to the present was rather annoying (waking up from the animus)
the game itself is repeating exactly the same quests, go to Acre, Jerusalem or Damacus, finish two out of the three sidequsts which involve eavesdropping, pick pocketing or interrogating, once you gathered enough information about your target you just go and kill him, go back to Masyaf and report to Al Mulaim.
rinse and repeat.
it had great ideas but it was executed poorly.
it had one of the better stories in the series and Altari felt like an actual assassin (Ezio is overall a better character though)
its such a shame the series went down the shitters when Ubisoft decided to fire Patrice after AC2
>>
>>383492264
at first assassins creed had alot of mystery behind it, why did they kill and for what purpose. Are you evil or good?
And now we know that templars are evul and we must save the world from aliens.
a pretty big disappointment tbqh famalam
>>
>>383492264
best atmosphere/settings with worst gameplay

AC because more casual and shit as it started improving in gameplay at the expense of atmosphere, this should shut up for good all the faggot that scream that gameplay is always the most important thing in vidya, it's worthless if the settings doesn't captivate you
>>
>>383492264
best concept, best setting, only the gameplay needed more work

ass creed should have never left the crusades, the great concept ubi had was already ruined in the following sequel, despite the improvements in gameplay, and nowadays I can't even pay attention to the franchise anymore, since it's ruined in everything

fuck ubisoft
>>
>>383492264
Has the best boss dialogues after you killed them.

https://youtu.be/XDQkvDLL_BA?t=8m45s
>>
>>383500060

That's not AC3
>>
>>383500060
Nah AC3 might be considered the worse but the dialogues are better
>>
>>383497410
That happened in everyone's favorite AC2

The new ACs actually show you the errors with the creed
>>
>>383492264
>First turd was the best turd
who fucking cares
>>
>>383497410
Play Rouge assassins are dicks
>>
>>383492264
yes because you actually played an assassin

unity is the only other one where I felt like I was playing an assassin
>>
>>383500709
And syndicate I felt like I was playing a literal criminal with assassin toys
>>
File: Cream-Rouge.jpg (53KB, 685x250px) Image search: [Google]
Cream-Rouge.jpg
53KB, 685x250px
>>383500671
>Rouge
>>
>>383500843
Evie was cute
>>
>>383500843
syndicate was ok, I liked exploring old london, whitechapel and shit since thats where I live

the ww2 part was pretty interesting too
>>
File: lphi1.jpg (17KB, 550x577px) Image search: [Google]
lphi1.jpg
17KB, 550x577px
>>383500060
>You'll be safe now. Held in the arms of your god.

>Have my brothers taught you nothing? I know what waits for me, for all of us. Nothing. Nothing waits. And that is what I fear.

Poor guy.
>>
>>383500843
Unity and Syndicate are good AC games
>>
>>383492264
The OST played a huge role in making it memorable. Letting go of Jesper Kyd was the worst mistake they made.

I still wonder why he doesn't get more work.. maybe he was blacklisted alongside Patrice Desilets.
>>
>>383501034
You mean WW 1
>>
>>383501034
>asscreed in modern london
>75% mudslimes
>gotta bring down Islam and restore national pride
>>
>>383501116
yeah its been a while

2 years went pretty fast
>>
File: 1377477570932.png (64KB, 209x203px) Image search: [Google]
1377477570932.png
64KB, 209x203px
>>383492264
I feel like this series just started all wrong
It's like they wanted to make Hitman/Splinter Cell + PoP mobility then a shithead exec walked in the room and declared it was going to be ubisoft's big open world series because shekels
Everything about the open world aspect feels bullshit
>>
assasins creed setting and tone was the best
pretty interesting perspective. Didn't know middle eastern history was that interesting back then. the gameplay is really bland, and was improved much later but thats when it got boring thematically for me
>>
>>383501245
Yeah, I'm playing the game now, yesterday beat the game, now I want to play those WW 1 missions and get 100% in those missions that I couldn't.
>>
>>383492264
I thought 2 was better, but both were pretty boring games.

I always hated climbing the ubisoft towers
>>
>>383492264
fuck no
2 was the best
>>
File: 1498971182739.jpg (92KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1498971182739.jpg
92KB, 1920x1040px
>>383492264
I like how you actually had to travel the first time to the places to unlock fast travel. The setting for AC1 is underrated as fuck and I dropped the series after Ezio trilogy.

>ywn save Uncle Mario and Ezio's family
>>
For me it's the best, but it obviously has flaws

I would have changed this
>Encourage people to do a stealth kill instead of getting detected but still manage to kill him by fighting him
>more stealth mechanics, like hiding bodies
>More gameplay in general

And there, AC1 it's the best AC.
>>
>>383500060
OF COURSE NOT

I DID IT BECAUSE I COULD!
BECAUSE IT WAS FUN

DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS LIKE TO DETERMINE ANOTHER MAN'S FATE? AND DID YOU SEE THE WAY THE PEOPLE CHEERED ME? THE WAY THEY FEARED ME?
I WAS LIKE A GOD
>>
File: 1499450540129.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499450540129.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>383500060
WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?
>>
Pure nostalgia. I love how experimental AC1 is, but AC2 refined all the gameplay and it's perfect.
>>
AC1 is an ultimate plebfilter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k8yFBmA6KQ
As you can see from this thread, 85iq posters are the only ones who hate it.
>>383492681
>>383492857
>>383501651
>>
>>383502972
AC2 started the mass murderer super hero bullshit, so no, it's just the start of the doom
>>
>>383495238
>your target is Achmed, his men frequent the souk to the south and the Mosque to the north east, look there to see if you can find out about his guard patrols and routes in, come back to me when you think you have enough information
vs
>lol, Luigi lives in this tower, learn the jump super high skill from your thief waifu and kill him
No, AC1 definitely had the best assassination system.
>>
>>383492264

AC1 had the plus of originality but the mechanics where refined with AC 2 and the Ezio trilogy.

All that followed was a cashgrab.
>>
>>383504810
>Unity
>literally improved everything upon 2
>cashgrab
Sure buddy
>>
>>383492264
Either nostalgic or just pure shit taste. The first game was terrible. Has the worst combat in the franchise, braindead repetition, least fluid parkour, terribly paced and structured plot, zero decent supporting characters, along with plain silly shit like being suspicious when righting a horse faster or water insta-killing you. It's just a really bad game and easily the worst in the franchise.
>>
>>383504940

Sure thing buddy.
>>
>>383505657
Unity is underrated because of the launch issues
>>
Its pretty good for all the potential it has.
Removing the preparation before an assassination rather than expanding upon the repetitive system was the wrong choice. It was the sort of thing that would allow for more seamless discovery of the game world. I still enjoyed it in 1, but it needed work.
It also has a fairly rounded protagonist, but half of the character development is not in any games.
>>
File: 1493805513654.jpg (1MB, 3440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1493805513654.jpg
1MB, 3440x1440px
>>383505657
Sure sure
>>
>>383505171
what a pleb shit tier taste
>>
>>383504810
>the mechanics where refined with AC 2
half the mechanics were just removed
>>
>>383492264
Best story and writing, definitely. It was a very promising start to a series, only to turn into..whatever AC II was. Completely ridiculous teenage wish fulfillment fantasy, protagonists with "modern values", shoehorned in history book characters

Animation and graphics obviously aren't the best since Ubisoft is cutting edge at that and they've only been getting better.

I feel the gameplay was really focused and straightforward, it felt the most challenging of all and there weren't any obvious ways to break the game,like the latter games had. Also it benefited from not having a dumb economy system, I don't think these games need that
>>
File: ezio.jpg (68KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
ezio.jpg
68KB, 960x540px
As an assassins creed game the first one was the best
Rogue is my favorite, but its basically because of the ships, not the assassin shit
>tfw AssAss Creed is my favorite series, but can never discuss it on /v/ because HAHAHA UBISHIT
>>
>>383492264
Nostalgia, AC1 is basically a tech demo.
>>
>>383507707
maybe it's just nostalgia, but in early 360/PS3 period it seems like devs tried to take video games into more mature direction with Far Cry 2, Assassins Creed, and GTA IV, and all the sequels to these games ditched the attempts at mature storytelling to end up with something 12 year olds would find cool in the sequels
>>
>>383507962
the thing is that half the mechanics it demo'd were not present in later games. If they'd been expanded on and continued as opposed to dumped for a very different game in ACII, then that'd be a point
>>
>>383492264
First Assassin was the only one to tell the story correctly. The future stuff was intriguing, past was dense with atmosphere, the mix works well and the conclusion is satisfying. The following games are all total mess in their second halves and future stuff just gets in the way.
>>
Even better when you realize stuff like the Assassin's doing the leap of faith in front of the templars at the beginning of the game actually happened in history.
>>
>>383492264

AssCreed 1 was clunky and repetitive.

But FUCK, it was the only assassin game. The rest were all historical GTA
>>
File: 1499708894001.jpg (76KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1499708894001.jpg
76KB, 750x1334px
>>383507962
>AC1 is basically a tech demo
Be honest, it's not your opinion. You heard it from some pleb youtuber, who gave the last of us the highest rating in his review.
And also how come "tech demo" has more advanced graphics than it's "high-grade" sequel?
>>
>>383492264
Im going to sound like 'that guy' but I really think It got the setting and atmosphere right, and Altair was cold and calculating just like how you expect an assassin to act. Knight Templars we're awesome enemies too.
>>
AC1, Blackflag and Rogue are the best games and if you disagree you either work for Ubisoft or want to get fucked by an Italian.
>>
Ass creed rakings:
God tier:
AC2,AC1,Brotherhood
Good tier:
Syndicate,Rogue,Revelations
Okay tier:
AC4
Shit tier:
AC3,Unity
>>
>>383509604
>Unity
>shit after the fixes
>>
>>383509759
I know right. It was so shit fixes couldn't do shit
>>
>>383509910
thats wrong though
>>
>>383509604
Your shit taste shows right from the shit tier
3 and Unity were good if not the best for all new things
>>
File: 1499643621873.jpg (32KB, 802x766px) Image search: [Google]
1499643621873.jpg
32KB, 802x766px
>>383508993
>AC has better graphics than AC II
>>
File: homer.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
>>383492264
I recently bought all the ass cred games during the steam sale and have been going through them chronologically. I just finished Revelations and I can tell yo ass cred one is the worst. I hadn't played it since it had first come out and holy shit is it boring. Altaiir is as dull as a cow, the missions are extremely repetitive and tedious and there are certain gameplay elements like the hub you ride your horse city through city that are just unnecessarily annoying. I see a lot of people saying it's combat was its most challenging but that's mainly because of how bare bones it was and seldom was it ever really hard. Even after the whole city is after you you can just run to the hideout and kill all the guards on the roof then just go in. The one aspect I really did like however was the writing. I like how with each templar you kill they make you doubt your actions and even the fact that you mentor is the final boss makes it stand out from future games that paint everything black and white. Overall it was a decent first game followed by a much better one that improved on almost every aspect.
>>
>>383510302
the PC versions did
>>
>>383509948
No.
>>383509993
If you think 3 was any good you need to kill yourself. 3 was good for the desmond parts, and the present day story. The gameplay was shit. Unity was good but really doesn't compare to other in the series so it's relatively shit.
>>
>>383509604
>the good
ac1 and ac2
>the ok
brotherhood
>the disaster
everything else
>>
File: Chel.jpg (36KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Chel.jpg
36KB, 350x350px
>>383510619
>Rogue
>AC4
>AC revelations
>disaster
>>
>>383492264
I just watched someone play through it a couple days ago, hadn't touched the game for 7-8 years.
IMO I think it nails the atmosphere so incredibly well with the soundtrack and the god awful grey color palette. They also took steps away from the whole "digital simulation" aspect in the subsequent games which I missed quite a bit. I know the story is super predictable, but I enjoyed that you had to play as an asshole who needs to learn his place. It made the encounters with the rafiqs (especially Malik) even more interesting, watching them slowly forgiving you for being an asshole. Back in the day when this first came out, the Desmond parts were pretty sp00k too considering we had no idea what was going on.
>>
It wasn't my overall favorite, but it did a lot of things right in a way that hasn't been followed up on. You had to research your target and work to plan out your kill, so you actually felt like an assassin. Combat was fairly challenging, not counter kill city invincible superhero shit like every goddamn game that came after. And the crusades was a top-tier setting, even if there was miles of open world bullshit with literally nothing to do but grab flags. And the real life bits were bretty gul at the time.

No, the long chats after kills weren't good. They were anti-fun. There are better ways to make me give a shit about your narrative conflict than long boring dialogues between bitter enemies that break up the gameplay.
>>
File: 89239852335.png (250KB, 647x457px) Image search: [Google]
89239852335.png
250KB, 647x457px
>All promotion material shows the ultimate edgelord
>Actual game presents a funny bog jumper

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>383492264
The story and tone was the best, AC 2 turned the franchise into another little kids' shitfest.
>>
>>383510472
>The gameplay was shit
No it wasn't
>but really doesn't compare to other in the series so it's relatively shit.
What an obnoxious shit taste
>>
>tfw I'm the only person on the planet who liked liberation

chocolate girls with sexy accents are my jam and I really enjoyed the disguise mechanic
>>
>>383507865
I like the Saga too, I have been following since the beginning, but Syndicate was a letdown after Unity shitfest.
They remove hookers from Victorian London ffs, also Pahjeet my lover, kek.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>383511291
he was an immature cunt at the beginning but slowly started getting smart
Shay was actually a good character
>>
>>383511516
I stopped playing after Unity, it went off the road way too much with the grappling hook and now UAV bird and heat seeking arrows
>>
>>383511414
Liberation is a broken piece of shit, borderline unplayable
>>
>>383500843
That's 4's premise
>>
>>383492824
>and I don't understand their popularity
it was unique when it came out and the big open world climb everywhere formula was impressive at the time.
>>
>>383511661
And it worked for both Edward and Jacob
>all assassins have some sort of goal like revenge for ezio and shit
>Edward just wants to get paid
>Jacob just wants to be scarface
its the assassin shit that gets in the way
>>
>>383511106
rafik from Damascus was just a savage he roasted poor Altair so much
Malik hated him for obvious reasons and this one from Acre really didn't give a shit
>>
>>383511619
Black Flag and the Expansion Rogue were the peak of the series.
I have seen some vids of Origins and I don't feel the hype.
>>
>>383511820
>in the end Edward didn't earn shit from pirating
At least he kept the Jackdaw, the fully upgraded one should be worth a fair lot
>>
>>383504940
>introduced levelled enemies and skill points only to push microtransactions
>limited weapon selection
>cut the boats everyone liked in the previous two games
>enemies with guns taking half your health per shot from offscreen
>if you want to buy anything you have to grind repeatable missions because the money you get from club stuff is pitiful, also to push microtransactions
>>
>>383511961
>he didnt earn shit
he came back to england and lived in a mansion until he was backstabbed
even in the ending scene you can see him in the middle of a posh play with his kids dressed in fancy dresses

I'd say he did pretty well

>>383512114
>hating the rifle men killing you off screen
you're supposed to scout the area, get rid of the snipers before engaging the target
>>
>>383512223
>snipers
there are regular enemies who will just whip out a pistol after you pull them and don't put it away unless you're close enough to them.
>>
>tfw used to think Connor was a whiny shit tier man baby who's blinded his pursuit of revenge on charles lee, killing his did-nothing-wrong father in the first place
>replay 3 recently
>he's actually a thoughtful young man
>tries to genuinely mend bridges and work with the colonial templars, because they both are trying to put the crazy dogma and eden shit in the past
>builds the assassins as a group of loosely connected figures working to make change, instead of his white-robed servants
>wants nothing more than to reconcile with his dad
>eventually is forced to destroy that because Haytham showed he was only manipulating Connor and wasn't worth trusting
>turns on washington for the same reason, only continues to work together because they share goals
>his pursuit of Lee isn't a thoughtless outlet of anger; even though Lee didn't burn his village the first time, he nonetheless was manipulating the mohawk to fight against the colonials for the sole purpose of getting to Connor

>tfw he's still a boring uncharismatic piece of shit protagonist
>>
>>383492264
Its my favorite and I liked Unity because it felt like a return to form and the.open world.co-op was fun. Hate Ezio as a character and had no interest in 3 or 4 or Syndicate
>>
>>383512223
Yeah, but it's because he married into money.
>>
>>383512349
yeah about that, I dont know why they dropped the human shield ability
>>
What does /v/ expect from AC: Origins?

Also, what timeline will they focus on after Origins
>>
>>383511661
>>383511820
>>383511961
>>383512223

Jacob and Edward are the same but different

Edward was a pirate who got assassin toys and fucked over alot of people and at the end he realized what he was doing is wrong so he decided to join the assassins to redeem himself

Jacob was inducted into the order when he was a kid but unlike his sister he hated being apart of the assassins this gave him daddy issues and a deep distrust of the creed he just wanted to be a regular dude.
>>
>>383511634
Liberation is fun and aveline is cute
>>
>>383512682
It being even more un-discussable than unity and syndicate because of idiots like >>383512753
>>
>>383492264
my favorite will always be AC2
>dat setting
>dat protag
>dat papal fistfight
>>
File: 2451646514541.png (853KB, 736x1476px) Image search: [Google]
2451646514541.png
853KB, 736x1476px
>>383512707

I like Jacob hes a cheeky bastard who just wants to control the world also compared to the other assassins in the series you notice the dude is built different than the others
>>
File: Big_Boss_MGS4.jpg (62KB, 250x331px) Image search: [Google]
Big_Boss_MGS4.jpg
62KB, 250x331px
I just want another templar game
>>
>>383512915
>powerful head of a powerful family and powerful institution that's also the leader of our sworn enemies? better just deck him lol suddenly I'm a pacifist despite killing a dozen guys to get to him lmao
>>
>>383512114
>>introduced levelled enemies and skill points only to push microtransactions
Which you can ignore by actually playing the game and optional missions there's that "high-levelled enemies" if you want to
>limited weapon selection
Literally much better variation than any other game still
>enemies with guns taking half your health per shot from offscreen
If you have shit armor and problems, because even prompt tells you to roll off that shit
>if you want to buy anything you have to grind repeatable missions because the money you get from club stuff is pitiful, also to push microtransactions
By the end game you can buy your most wanted things if you have done optional missions atleast one time
What a pitiful man to play this kind of games and bitch about it where everything is easy as fuck
>>
>>383512821
we literally wuz kangz bruh waht dunt u get???
>>
>>383512821
Good thing that when Liberations was released that thing never happened, just about the fact that was woman I think
>>
>>383512682
i actualy think that it might be something like a fresh star for a series. they created new combat system and gave themselfs more time to finish the game so i think it might be neat
unless ubi fucks something up
>>
>>383512682
I don't expect much after Syndicate tbqh. As for timelines, maybe middle age Japan with the states at war thing. Shinobi world scream AC.
>>
>>383513069
I'm sure the actual pope guy survived past that date or something but yeah pretty shitty way to go about it
>>
>>383512924
>you notice the dude is built different than the others
Didn't you play Rogue?
>>
File: 1499643001737.png (341KB, 634x483px) Image search: [Google]
1499643001737.png
341KB, 634x483px
>tfw you'll never play an asscreed game where you can choose between the assassin and templar path
>>
File: 5456164616456141.jpg (95KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
5456164616456141.jpg
95KB, 750x750px
Syndicate should have fully been about Jacob since hes the better of the Frye Twins I would say

Jacob is different from the other protags since hes been apart of the assassins for a bit and is sick of their shit when he gets to London we find out yet again that the assassins in that location have been fucked hard. Expect Jacob decides to do shit his way instead of the assassin way. Like making a gang aligned to the assassins to fight the templar aligned gangs the poo in the loo assassin was agasint that idea.

Evie was a little teachers pet slut
>>
>What about pirates? Will I see pirates?
>No. There's not much chance of that, I think

>tfw the Golden Age of Piracy ended with Bartholomew Roberts' death
>all the pirates of that time were dead by then
They were all just romanticised thieves and murderers, but the end of the era causes a bit of a feeling in me
>>
>>383513257
After Rogue I was expecting a couple more games playing as Templars, but well Ubishit wanted muh French Revolution assassins.
>>
>>383513492

The assassins werent behind the French Revolution that was the Templars doing.

Templars were already butt hurt agasint the French but after getting BTFO'd by a fucking native american in the American Revolution they decided to kick start the french one for themselves
>>
>make game set in French revolution
>your character is part of secret order that want's to free the world
>you don't take part in revolution
i see lost opportunity here
>>
>>383513257
>playing Black Flag
>really enjoying how edward was playing both sides for his own benefit and not getting sucked into their fight
>no, wait, gotta make him an assassin eventually, they good boys, they dindu nuffin
>>
>>383513698
>Great Freemason Chimpout
>a good thing
>>
>>383513698

Templar and Assassins are alot closer than you think

The one key thing is that both Assassins and Templars hate kings and clergy
>>
>>383513615
Yeah, I mean us having to play as assassins again. After Rogue great ending, uniting several games through its story, I was expecting more games like it.
>>
>>383513837
I thought Templars liked keeping them around and in their pockets?
>>
File: Pahjeet my son.jpg (1013KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pahjeet my son.jpg
1013KB, 1920x1080px
>>383513436
>Evie was a little teachers pet slut
>>
>>383513964
only if they do what the templars want them to do more or less knowingly. remember Lorenzo Meddici from AC II and how templars tried to kill him ?
>>
>>383513807

why are people so butt hurt at edward joining the assassins in the end.

Edward didnt have the templar mindset and its why a majority of pirates were assassin aligned.. Now mind you there actually were a couple of pirates who were with the Templars but oddly alot of the pirates Edward knew before Black Flag were assassians.
>>
>>383513964

Templars didn't have the French royalty in their pockets
>>
>>383513837
>Assassins and Templars hate kings and clergy
I don't know, in the first game you're part of a muslim sect, and Ezio fights against the Borgia, Popes of Rome.
>>
>>383514154
But that's not a problem with the institution and associated power structures. Those are still real useful for controlling people.
>>
>>383513807

Edward was playing both sides for personal gain for years but he finally realized what the end result of that was he didnt have his epic treasure he dreamed of and all of his friends were either dead or left him. Edward had alot of blood on his hands and nothing to show for it.
>>
>>383514310
>I don't know, in the first game you're part of a muslim sect
Pretty sure they weren't Muslims. Not were the Templars Christian.
>>
>>383514310

Thats the assassins

The Templars worship some fucking alien god thing
>>
File: 1485513453919.png (330KB, 486x528px) Image search: [Google]
1485513453919.png
330KB, 486x528px
>>383492857
This is the most retarded post I've seen today.

>any AC combat
>challenging
What the fuck
>>
>>383514206
It was just that crossdressers, and she was barely a pirate at first
>>
2>brotherhood>>>1>>>>>>>>4>revelations>>>>>>>>>>>rogue>unity>syndicate>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3
>>
File: 5461546164561541.jpg (151KB, 680x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5461546164561541.jpg
151KB, 680x1000px
Reminder

Assassins have literal whores and trannies

Templars have best girls
>>
>>383492264
altair was the best assassin, canonically never took any damage
>>
>>383514679

There were some other like apparently Edward knew Rhona in the past and some other side activities no one cares about
>>
>>383514206
Because he was an outsider playing both factions and it was interesting to play as a self interested fuck looking from the outside in, instead of yet another cocky young man who's humbled and becomes a true devoted assassin as we get yet another boring take on the templar/assassin feud.
>>
File: 1.png (130KB, 962x563px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
130KB, 962x563px
Hiddenblade faggot here
Last thread I posted my dual action HB design and there was a guy who was vaguely interested in it, so if you guys want to see the mechanism let me know
>>
File: 54516546515451541.png (203KB, 406x470px) Image search: [Google]
54516546515451541.png
203KB, 406x470px
I always enjoyed rogues ending

>Templars find out about Shays story
>They decide the past thing to do with it was to shitpost it on every assassin chat room and website
>>
>>383514560
I don't think they actually worship the father of understanding/baphomet, it's allegorical or something, the same way the assassin creed isn't actually about how nothing matters and you can do whatever the fuck you want
>>
>>383514310
>muslim sect
*persian. Muslims aren't people.
>>
File: 5461546146546515451.jpg (170KB, 1599x847px) Image search: [Google]
5461546146546515451.jpg
170KB, 1599x847px
So from what I gather you guys enjoy protagonists like Edward or Jacob that dont give a fuck about the assassins and do their own thing for most of their games?
>>
>>383515212
And Shay, dont forget Shay
>>
>>383514748
That's just headcanon, trauma causes desynchronisation anyway.
>>
>>383515104
I mean they were a faction of Islam irl.
>>
>>383514958

That was some advanced banter
>>
>>383515326
Nope
>>
>>383515212
I like good MCs
>Altair
>Edward
>Shay
>>
>>383515212

Edward wanted to be a pirate

Jacob wanted to be a crime boss

Shay wanted to redeem himself for what he did for the assassins
>>
>>383515212
Altair, old ezio and haytham are the only good ones
>>
File: 142.jpg (65KB, 720x602px) Image search: [Google]
142.jpg
65KB, 720x602px
>>383515434
Assassins (Arabic and Persian: حشاشين Hashshashin) is the description used to refer to a group of individuals of the medieval period known as Nizari Ismailis. Often enough described as a secret order led by a mysterious "Old Man of the Mountain", the Nizari Ismailis were a Persian sect that formed in the late 11th century from a split within Ismailism – itself a branch of Shia Islam.
>>
What the fuck was Arno trying to do again?
>>
>>383515631
Get some redhead puss
>>
I've played it through twice. Once when it first came out and once a few years back and I can honestly say that AC1 is a terrible videogame. Same shit over and over.
>>
>>383515631

Shay kills his dad and is adopted by a templar dud later he gets framed since some other templar killed his templar father. Meets an assassin in prison and joins the creed to avenge both his fathers and finds out his childhood crush is a templar

The revolution was a back drop to a love story
>>
>>383495238
YES

YOU UNDERSTAND

say what you want about feeling "like a real assassin" AC was boring. MC was an uninteresting asshole for most of game until around the end (got his shit in order and humbled). And aside from the ending, I have absolutely no memories of the assassination targets. None.

With the AC2 trilogy; I have vivid memories and had an understanding of the people I killed. It was truly visural. The pazzi's the Venetian brothers, and Umberto, your very first kill as an assassin (yes yes before being properly inducted and not counting killing that http://i.4cdn.org/v/1499703367447.webmguard at Da Vinci's shop). Killing him was probably the most impactful to me as the player. I truly felt what Ezio must've been feeling, unbridled rage and desiring vengeance for the deaths of my own family, who died by the hand of someone you thought was friend, you could trust. All throughout that trilogy I felt immersed in Ezio world and loved the characters, the combat; the parkour over gorgeous renaissance time Italy.

Black flag was awesome, AC3 was even more forgettable than AC
>>
>>383492264
The free-roam inbetween cities was the MGSV:TPP of its time.

inside the cities, HUD-off, was Ground Zeroes
>>
>>383497410
The modern day stuffed ruined the series
>>
>>383515631
I gotta avenge my 2 dads
>>
>>383515880
Ezio was the Edgy MC for kids, kys.
>>
>>383492264
the first assassin's creed gameplay was terrible

If you want to be a nostalgia fag, 2 & brotherhood is where it's at
>>
>>383515764
I agree. It also started a lot of the bullshit we see in modern open world games, like collectibles with no rewards and those damn towers. Fuck this game.
>>
>>383492264
This thread is full of retards who think the word "gameplay" conveys any useful information beyond "interactivity".

>AC1 has terrible interactivity!
You don't even need to read wikipedia to use more descriptive words like AI, level-design, skill-ceiling, etc.
>>
>>383515848
This sound like Wash Dogs 1
>>
Is unity underrated?
>>
>>383513887
I never actually played Rogue. Honestly I dropped the series after 4. I'm downloading Syndicate right now but apparently you play as a Templar in Rogue?
>>
>>383517067
dont play syndicate, its shit, rogue is one of the best though
>>
>>383517067
Yeah, you play as an assassin going rogue, and you meet with major characters from AC3, AC4 and Unity.
>>
>>383492264
it was decent but the following games added so much, like making unarmed beast mode, and the assassins guild.

story wise yes, it kills it.

I will never forgive them for killing Lucy...
>>
>>383517009
Yeah. Story is kinda boring and dumb, but the missions where you have to assassinate a target are pretty good. The first one, set in Notre Dame Cathedral is FANTASTIC because the level is well designed with multiple ways to enter the cathedral, handle guards and kill the target. And the stealth is a lot more intense in Unity. More hiding places and different ways to enter and exit areas makes it have nearly as much freedom as AC1.
>>
>>383517358
Yep, they fucked present time line big time there, no surprise it turned into trash after that.
>>
>>383517067

Syndicate is alright really a mix bagged
>>
>>383517009
No, Rogue was far better than Unity, Unity was just "look how many npcs we can put on sceen now".
Awesome! But why you dumbed down everything else? Why the social media shit? Why microtransactions?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (28KB, 306x313px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
28KB, 306x313px
Acre was the most comfy city.
>>
>>383517490
it made zero sense, altair married a templar for fuck sake, show me one scrap of evidence she would have betrayed them (there is none)

dumb god lady. end of 3 is just as cringe.
>>
>>383517801
>not Jerusalem
dude acre was half destroyed after the siege and also dead bodies were laying everywhere
not comfy at all
>>
Syndicate is unironically the best in the series. The best combat, more stealth mechanics, less modern day stuff, and it had the most complex assassination missions of the series with a lot of optional objectives and multiple ways to carry out the assassinations and whatnot.
>>
>>383492264
It emphasized being an assassin, and even though it felt unfinished the game play actually reflected that emphasis. It promised a series very different from the one we ended up getting.
>>383492931
This, basically.
>>
File: The_Trickster_concept_images.jpg (391KB, 1500x1466px) Image search: [Google]
The_Trickster_concept_images.jpg
391KB, 1500x1466px
>>383517967
>The best combat
stopped reading there
>>
Why do autistic people hate Ezio so much?
>>
>>383517872
3 was cringe in general. Shit story, absolutely pointless missions, anit climatic, yet faggots deny it being the shittiest.
>>
File: Exchange_10.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Exchange_10.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>383518063
because he's a smooth pussy slayer that was fucking a 20 year old in his 50s
>>
>>383518026

>muh combos

Just use the cane sword
>>
>>383518187
Literally gary stu power fantasy.
>>
>>383518063
Contrarians. There's a reason ezio got 3 games, ad /v/eddit is butthurt their favourite character didn't
>>
>>383518313
proving my point
>>
>>383518339

and who does /v/ like?
>>
>>383518089
the story is ok but the present day temple shit and the ending is the worse way to wrap up a 5 game (not including psp.) story arc.

literally as bad as mass effect 3's pick a color, except there is no choice.
>>
>>383518385
>>
>>383518352
Proving that you just want a perfect self insert instead of an interesting character.
>>
File: 54651641654545141.jpg (103KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
54651641654545141.jpg
103KB, 1920x1080px
>>383518385

Evie!
>>
>>383492264
Assassin's Creed was a very flawed game but it had a lot of potential that its sequels never really managed to realise.
>>
>>383518394
>story is ok
nice meme. It's okay to admit its shit anon, no one is gonna judge you
>>
File: Schrödinger.full.415813.jpg (296KB, 625x800px) Image search: [Google]
Schrödinger.full.415813.jpg
296KB, 625x800px
>>383517930
Yeah, but it had English and French crusaders, also the ports were nice.
>>
>>383518187
>>383518063

No, according to geniuses like >>383516358 he's just an edgy, for kids type of MC.

Give this anon a hand, gents
>>
>>383517967
>Syndicate is unironically the best in the series.
Average at best.
>>
>>383492264
Had the same thoughts so I went back and played the first 2 and I gotta say 1 was utter trash but the second one was perfect
>>
>>383518547
granted it has nothing on the Ezio saga or 1 but as not an american it was interesting to see your colony war shit.
>>
>>383518557
Pic related?
>>
>>383518557
gotta admit ports were cool besides drunken sailors that pushed me into water
>>
I wish PoP 2008 had been Ubisoft's big success instead of Asscreed.
>>
>>383518759
Here's what's I remembers from AC,
>this
>old man assassin
>that savage AF quest giver in Damascus
>lion heart

That's it. Everything else has flown over my head over the last decade.
>>
>>383518936
It's good staying as a one-off.
>>
>>383518681
Not an american either. What fucking colony ? I can't even recall anything remotely related to the colony war shit, there was just that mixed mutt faggot go all "muh revenge" but doing a shit job at it, canonballs falling from sky and riding a horse with so shitty controls that the horse won't go faster . That's all i remember. Oh and the MC killing his dad like a pleb shitter,despite his dad being at least a thousand times stronger, because muh QTE
yeah nah
>>
>>383509993
Agreed. Arno and Connor are the best Protags besides Ezio and Altiar.
>>
>>383518984
damascus rafik was fucking savage
>>
>>383519152
>what fucking colony?
america declaring inependance from the british you dip
>>
>>383503249
This 2 and forward is Dan Brown / National Treasure tier

Even though gameplay improved it was the wrong direction
>>
>>383518628
Nothing personal kiddo, but Ezio is the worst MC in the series. If he has three games is because AC 2 was a huge sucess in sales.
One moment he is killing people and the next he is laughning for no reason like an autist, when he is on a revenge trip.
Give me a break Marvel.
>>
>>383519152
>What fucking colony ?

The colonies that provided the setting for the entire game?
>>
>>383518936
My dude, I feel you but that version of PoP was inferior to the mainline trilogy.
I rather they leave it be for now until competent hands can work on the next big title for it.

Magic girl is a heartthrob doe. Reminds me of Yuna from FF. and I was kinda a fan of prince's attire and claw like hand.
>>
>>383519192
Rafik is the target not the bureau dude
>>
>>383492264
it is nostalgia, i recently tried to replay it and it's one of the most boring games i've ever played
every assassination mission is exactly the same, no the combat isn't actually challenging like some people say for some reason it's the same shit
the only positive i would say is that you have to assassinate them with the hidden blade, which is harder in the first game since you can't use it as a melee weapon
>>
>>383518936
>PoP 2008
Shit game after the Trilogy, Ubisoft only fault.
>>
>there are people who used the skip feature in the first game
>>
>>383519324
I feel like we played 2 different games because I don't know wtf you're talking about.

And the minute you mentioned marvel, you've completely made me lose interest in this conversation.
>>
>>383519579
you can use the hidden blade in combat if you riposte with it
killed the last boss that way
>>
>>383519573
but you are wrong rafiq is the title of a guy that work in the bureau target was

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Rafiq
>>
>>383519346
>>383519242
I know, but it wasn't explored properly at all. It's a way of speaking, like if you ask a girl what she thinks about your penis and she says "what penis ?", meaning your penis is microscopic, and it is negligible
>>
>>383519789
thought you couldn't at all, that's pretty shitty
these games are such terrible assassination games
>>
>>383519858
rafik and rafiq arent the same thing
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Rafik
>>
>>383519997
my bad i didn't notice that i misspelled it
>>
>>383519893
Is English your first language?
>>
>>383520161
No,why ?Did I make a mistake ?
>>
As somebody who was so disgusted with 3 I dropped the series and sold all the games, is it really worth trying any of the newer games? Do any of them capture that feeling of urban exploration that the first four nailed? 3 was too open, both in forests and the cities.
>>
>>383519663
Replay AC2, his family is killed and he is making jokes with DaVinci and shit. Altair at least was serious business, not some mainstream light hearted faggot MC.
>>
>>383520376
>he doesnt know that humor is the most common way to cope with tragic situations
>>
>>383520307
You won't like black flag or rogue then

Syndicate and Unity yes
>>
>>383520462
I feel kinda bad. Should we just ignore him?
>>
>>383509759
I finished it last week.
It was boring as fuck.

Looked good tho
>>
>>383520462
Yeah sure, your family has been killed recently and you're all giggles and shit.
>>
>>383496815
> "missions more linear and cinematic."

that's literally all of AC1's missions

> go into Acre/Jerusalem/Damascus
> eavesdrop
> kill x
>>
>>383519596
I liked how they let go of the Sands trilogy and just did something completely new though. And they had some nice ideas. At least it can be appreciated for what it is. I don't think anyone really remembers the one they made afterwards where they revisited the Sands prince.
>>
>>383520307
Unity is a good game if you play it today with all the fixes they applied.

Brotherhood #1 for me
>>
>>383520936
Wasn't the ending sold as DLC or something too?
>>
>>383520936
I believe in its potential. So I'm willing to be patient with it.
>>
>>383492264
No it is the best and not overly drawn out or too gimicky like the others
>>
>>383520867
How is that linear and cinematic what you're describing?

AC1 required you to do some preparation, and I don't think many people realised this, but it actually gave you useful information. Maps. Undefended areas. I think even guard changes. Unfortunately most of this was completely unusable because the game never made any of this clear or easy to work with so you usually just ended up brute-forcing your way to the cutscene and chasing down the target.

However, ACII replaced all this with a step-by-step story-based progression leading up to each assassination which may have been more varied but also, like I said, more linear and cinematic.
>>
who was your favuorite target in the series i would say that Majd Addin, Garnier de Naplouse, or baron de Valois.
>>
>>383520462
You've never experienced anything tragic or heartbreaking
>>
>>383521156
I think they tacked something on yeah although I don't know because I never got it and the original ending seemed fine to me.
>>
>>383521487
Oh believe me I have
>>
>>383521156
The ending of the base game worked just fine, but people bitched about it and they released an epilogue that turned it from a downer ending into a cliffhanger that will never be resolved.
>>
AC2 was the best for me, then AC, the rest were good games on their own but they were shit AC, something must've happened between AC2 and Brotherhood for the quality to drop that way.
>>
>>383521487
Everyone handles grief I'm a different was but throughout the trilogy and even the first game, we see Ezio growing up, maturing. He certainly wasn't just having a party as he went on his quest for vengeance. He had his mother and sister on his mind, he wasn't sure wether to continue pursuing the conspirators or just leave Italy with his surviving family. You mentioned Leo, don't you remember how he was looking out for Ezio and understood how he must've been feeling an was a good friend to the guy.
>>
>>383521465
abu'l nuqoud was the best one
>>
File: chicken.jpg (777KB, 2048x1992px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
777KB, 2048x1992px
>>383522157
I'm not who you think I am.
>>
>>383521424
it becomes repetitious when you do it for the 10th time

> Unfortunately most of this was completely unusable because the game never made any of this clear or easy to work with so you usually just ended up brute-forcing your way to the cutscene and chasing down the target.

ye. that was my other problem with it
>>
File: 6461654516461541.jpg (332KB, 1450x760px) Image search: [Google]
6461654516461541.jpg
332KB, 1450x760px
Syndicates rough around the edges but I think its pretty good

Its also a good reason why having AC get a little to modern is not a good idea
>>
>>383522653

No assassins creed is bad or great
>>
>>383522653
Tbh, Syndicate was already way too 'modern' but still a fun game

I think it's one of the reasons people like the older ones much more than the later ones. There was a certain alure to climbing and just freerunning in 1400/1500 Italy
>>
>>383522653

Jacob was cool and Evie was annoying but cute and setting was great

story sucked but thats AC at this point
Thread posts: 285
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.