[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna need some help, lads. I am preparing for my NG+

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

I'm gonna need some help, lads. I am preparing for my NG+ Death March playthrough and I can't decide which Witcher gear is the best. I prefer light / medium armor for high stamina regeneration.

Wolf / Cat / Bear / Griffin / Manticore

Assume that Viper is not that good since B&W doesn't add Mastercrafted version.
>>
>>383491656
Bear for tanky build
Cat for fast attack
Griffin for signs a.k.a magic build
>>
I'd roll the uninstall build
>>
It doesn't really matter since you'll stop using them after a few hours
>>
>>383491656
One thing's for sure, get the mod that levels the Witcher gears with Geralt so they don't end up underpowered after a short while.
>>
>>383492703
Isn't that basically cheating?
>>
File: 1498932206222.png (107KB, 221x286px) Image search: [Google]
1498932206222.png
107KB, 221x286px
Fast attack build with alchemy and cat armor.

You literally cheese the absolute shit out of the game. Nothing is a threat to you.
>>
Medium gear (Manticore once you get to B&W but I used Wolf/Viper otherwise or any gear with medium runewright) for the stamina trait and an alchemy build for tons or decoctions and toxicity.
Did that on my NG+ deathmarch playthrough and had an easier time than on normal.
>>
File: 20170710172357_1.jpg (234KB, 1180x936px) Image search: [Google]
20170710172357_1.jpg
234KB, 1180x936px
How shit is this build?
>>
>>383491656
It's been a while but I remember alchemy/manticore being OP as fuck. I just went musou on bandit bases with the spinning attack.
>>
>>383493098
Why would it be cheating? It just means your Witcher gear don't end up useless once you level up too much. I guess the point is moot if you don't use the 'enemies scale' option.
>>
I went with Cat since I prefer fast attacks and combos, and it looks pretty cool, but the final form with the DLC includes a hood which I really hate and you cant remove it or change it to unseeable in the options.
>>
>>383494149
I was considering Cat as well but the hood looks really bad. Luckily there's mod for that.

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1551/?

Dunno if using mods disables achivements though.
>>
>>383494728
>Dunno if using mods disables achivements though.
It doesn't.
>>
>>383493098
Yes it is cheating cause the game is easy enough without that shitty mod.
>>
>>383492258
/thread
>>
>>383491656
grandmaster griffin dyed grey

pure aesthetics,especially with aerondight as silver sword
>>
For all the praise this game gets, I've never heard of a legit reason besides "the writing is amazing". Why not just read a book?
>>
>>383491656
Play whatever the fuck you want because it doesn't matter. I played on Death March on my very first playthrough completely blind and had no problems.
>>
>>383498027
Because books aren't interactive.
>>
File: 1417156757797.png (363KB, 900x866px) Image search: [Google]
1417156757797.png
363KB, 900x866px
>>383498574

Agreed. And for anyone else who picked it up in the Steam Sale, play it on Death March. There's really no other way to play the game that isn't piss easy.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.