[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /v/, what are your thoughts on this? Are you glad it got cancelled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: SuperFightingRobot.png (425KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
SuperFightingRobot.png
425KB, 960x540px
So /v/, what are your thoughts on this?
Are you glad it got cancelled or does it's cancellation bum you out?
>>
>Literally Megaman's own DmC
>>
Very fucking glad.
>>383490697
More like the Bayformers of Mega Man.
>>
>>383490492
looks pretty terrible
>>
I was a bit relieved to hear this didn't get very far back in the day. Now that I'm a little more desperate, I don't think I'd mind something experimental like this. I would prefer if they made a new Mega Man for it instead of trying to reboot X into it though.
>>
some of the ideas seemed weird, but overall, first person shooter in the vein of Metroid prime, even if it has a realistic redesign, isn't the worse that couldve happened. in fact, worse did happen. We got Xover and are getting that horrible new Action Man cartoon, with a game to go along with it.

Truly, these are dark times.
>>
>>383491818
actually, I was wroing, it's not man of Action, I think theyw ere doing the Castlevania series. it's DHX, a literally who studio.
>>
>>383491818
>that cartoon
oh man,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiahr2ZjiyY

it's Captain N all over again
>>
>>383490492
I would've tried it. At the very least I'd like some concept art, that gun looks like it sort of folds back into his arm, and I love shit like that.
>>
File: 1449467281195.png (206KB, 445x379px) Image search: [Google]
1449467281195.png
206KB, 445x379px
>>383490492

I JUST realized that he has a face underneath a mask and that it's not just 100% mechanical.
>>
>>383490492
As a kid I would have absolutely played the shit out of it. Metroid prime and megaman were my fucking shit.

Though if it came out now I'd probably think it was a half assed cash grab.
>>
>>383492358
gimme a hug man
>>
>>383490492
You forget this was made by Retro Studio.
>>
File: latest.jpg (21KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
21KB, 600x450px
>>383492145
>It's mega time!
>>
>>383492671
I don't think Retro Studios was behind this. I think maybe one or more people from Metroid Prime were though.
>>
>>383492671
You mean like Recore, right?
>>
>>383490492
this and starcraft ghosts should have happened and it's sad that they didn't
>>
>>383492145
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFEBaAxO7W0
>>
>>383492358
This is the first time I actually see a face either.
What the fuck. Was it always there?
>>
I might have played it if it actually came out.
>>
>>383492923
If the Activision Blizzard merger happen back then you get both Lord of the Clans and Ghost. That said it be a very "careful what you wish for" moment
>>
>>383493109
i always thought the starcraft universe was interesting enough to warrant a singleplayer game to go along with the RTS games.
and Nova, Raynor and the others are solid characters that people like.
too bad they went full retard after wings of liberty
>>
File: 1481405032585.jpg (89KB, 624x658px) Image search: [Google]
1481405032585.jpg
89KB, 624x658px
>>383490492
I honestly don't think any of the Mega Man games that got canceled at that time were looking very good at all. I feel like we sort of dodged a bullet where we'd be wondering what the fuck is wrong with Mega Man when it's suddenly only getting a lot of subpar and shitty games with nothing redeemable going on with it.

The only thing close to genuine loss we suffered was Legends 3, but even that was hardly off the ground and its development was going to be handled similarly to Mighty No 9, so hindsight makes me wonder if that would have gone to shit too.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.