[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Barotrauma Thread? It's a 2D submarine game, similar t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: barotrauma.png (2MB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
barotrauma.png
2MB, 1280x721px
Barotrauma Thread?

It's a 2D submarine game, similar to SS13 with realistic water, depth, pressure and sea monsters. It's also free, hosting a server is pretty straightforward and the new update came in with redone network from scratch.
Very comfy, if anyone could host a server it'd be great.

http://undertowgames.com/barotrauma/
>>
Seems pretty cool.
>>
>>383488046
I'd play. I've never played before, though. Played the shit out of ss13.
Some little comfy server with a few people would be nice. Also someone show me the ropes/explain the things, please.
>>
>>383488472
It's all pretty easy to learn, and the amount of sea monsters is staggering.

Once you install it go check out the tutorial so you're not dead weight on the submarine once people start playing. It has a like 12 types of different poison/medicine, fabricators and defabricators, fire mechanics and extinguishers, if the crew fucks up and lets water in the sub will go deeper and deeper, there's the abyss which hosts a couple of brick shitting sea monsters, gradual pressure which breaks the windows and eventually the walls, you can't go out without a proper suit and inside the sub you can also get crushed if it's flooded.

But since you're from SS13 it has security officers, assistants, doctors, mechanics, engineers and a captain. The game has a lot of missions from carry a box full of nitroglycerin(?), hunt a thing that looks like the reefbacks from Subnatuica, and oh it also has underwater extract missions, it has caves with specific aliens all underwater that host powerful crystals, weapons and artifacts.

There is also a clown suit in most subs hidden that requires you to flood the sub to get them.
>>
>>383488887
>assistants
Can I throw these shitters out of fucking airlock and watch them get mangled by pressure?
>>
>>383489240
Most of the time they will be extremely annoying, so you do can get a stunstick, put them cuffs, open the airlock, close the airlock, pump water in and open the outer door of the airlock.
>>
>>383488046
>Life is pain
get your shit together man
>>
>>383489659
I forgot to mention that the pic in OP is from a much more early version, and the game now has a lot more shit and it looks a little better.
That's the endworm, and it's a lot bigger than it looks like.
>>
File: barotrauma2.png (2MB, 1570x834px) Image search: [Google]
barotrauma2.png
2MB, 1570x834px
Fucking incesant shilling, but here's a picture I took so you guys can see what you can do in the sub.
>>
Assistants are fucking worthless, don't pick them even if your a noob. I would argue mechanic is the best to learn with since you have access to engineering and can watch people work to get a better idea of what to do, and your only critical job is to fix broken machinery but if shit is broken than most likely you have bigger problems to worry about like flooding, traitors, finding a dive suit so you don't get crushed, and the giant creature attacking your sub.
>>
If nobody volunteers to start a server I will start hosting then.
>>
>>383488046
Server's up, come join.
Please.
>>
>>383490802
which one is your server? Post IP or other info.
>>
>>383491167
It's the fucking server that says /v/ party sub on the server browser.

It SHOULD work.
>>
>>383490802
can't connect. Why don't we just join ARS? It already has 7 people.
>>
>>383491243
Ya, I'm joining.
>>
>>383490802
Donwloading, never played it before though.
>>
OSX version when?
>>
>>383488046
i used to host this way early on
glad it's still going
have a bump
>>
>>383492412
We need our own server, the ARS is fucking russian fuckfest.

If you could host a new one it'd be great.
>>
>>383493445
There is second server on list, it's empty.
>>
>>383493614
Yeah, I'm joining that one.
>>
fucking russians banned me for cutting a wire pls respond with server ipand pw
>>
Is this singleplayer too?
>>
>>383493445
maybe later
is there a mega or dropbox with new custom maps? i know there were some updates that break all the ones i had
>>
>>383493846
Theres the official forum with a custom sub thread, go there
>>
>>383493829
Yeah, but not as fun.
>>383493846
It comes with all the maps and some more, it also has fastdl included. So nobody has to download packs
>>
>>383494393
oh neat
>>
come on bois join the non russian server
>>
>>383494618
The two public servers are russians you cunt.

We need someone to host.
>>
cant join mate
>>
Trying to host, pass rage, answer here can you join it.
>>
>>383495915
cannot joing, stuxcks at connecting
>>
>>383496481
try again
>>
the one with rules seems decent tho
>>
>>383496716
Can't connect.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.