[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FACTS: Dev is power posting and creating viral threads like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 2346151-grimoire_start_screen.png (1005KB, 812x651px) Image search: [Google]
2346151-grimoire_start_screen.png
1005KB, 812x651px
FACTS:

Dev is power posting and creating viral threads like 13 hours a day on the following sites (while he claims that he is fixing "bugs")

Steam forums -> each post you make will have a reply of him within 1 hour
4chan -> viral posting ("How does he do it", Neanderthal posting, unironically praising the game)
reddit -> paid mods to artifically keep threads alive (sometimes cross-viral posting on other subs from the Dev)
Neogaf -> Same shit pretty much as above
RPGcodex -> viral posting on throw away accounts and sperging out to anyone who critizes the delay on his main acc

So why does he keep claiming that he is working on the game when there is PROOF that he is actually not? Only uninformed sheeps will believe him at this point. I currently believe that there was never a game to begin with and
that it's all just a really elaborate ruse which would actually gain him some streed cred at least

Pic related, it's the shopped "beta"
>>
Fuck off retard Cleve is based nea-god
>>
How do we know that you're not Cleve?
>>
>>383485694
He is way better at english and making an argument than me, if you read the OP you will find that it's not explained that well and that I'm missing practice to make a good point like he does

tldr: posting style
>>
>>383485790
I agree, Cleve is way smarter than OP, no one can imitate his unique style and intelligence. Also he's not fat, he's just big boned.
>>
>>383485589
>implying people wouldn't know this
>>
>>383486251
95% don't
>>
You'll all be eating crow when I'm riding a turtle.
>>
>>383486396
"""""people""""" caring and posting about this shitty game for F O R T Y dollars was enough to tell me that it was all viral marketing.
>>
>>383485589
Why would he pay mods to shill for a game he is not selling?
>>
File: 1484241332193.jpg (13KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1484241332193.jpg
13KB, 160x160px
>>383487278
>>
>>383485790
dumb argument if you're cleve trying to pretend you're not cleve why would you type like he does?
>>
"Sorry, everyone, but this delay is going to be a big one. You see, right before I was getting ready to release my magnus opus, I realized that something was wrong. I couldn't get the final build to work. Upon further investigation, I determined that I couldn't get it to work because it doesn't exist. It was then that I realized that it doesn't exist because I'm not really a programmer and I haven't actually done any development on this game. Imagine my shock when I realized that 20 years have passed and I haven't done a god damn thing but string people along and steal money from folks in a failed Indiegogo campaign! But, there is hope! I plan on using this valuable lesson that I've learned (whatever it is, I can't remember right now) to actually try to learn how to program so that I can create my awesome game! And if my past history has shown you anything, you know that I'm true to my word, right? I mean, seriously, this revelation has me feeling something like what John F. Kennedy must've felt when that bullet tore through his brain. It's almost like I'm back there in 1963 and it happened to me! And, while me not releasing my non-existant game is right up there with the Sandy Hook massacre (actually, I feel this is worse) I still feel somewhat vindicated because I actually did intend on releasing this game. It's just that circumstances beyond my control are keeping it from happening. I told my wife that if some terrorists flew their jets into a high-rise building and killed thousands of people, that this would be exactly what it feels like. All of the pain caused, those deaths and destruction almost compare to how I'm feeling now about not being able to release my perfect game. And to all of my detractors, all I have to say is you should walk a mile in my shoes (if I had any. Neanderthals, right?) before judging me. Oh, wait, don't forget, too, that the real reason for the non-release of my non-game is because Steam is holding me up.
>>
File: 1498982928879.jpg (48KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498982928879.jpg
48KB, 300x400px
>a new game made by a small group or a single person comes out and it's good
>make thread about the game
>"SHILLSHILLSHILL"
>"HEY! IT'S THE DEV! LEY'S BASH HIS SHITTY GAME!"

>a new game made by a corporation (excluding traitors) comes out and it's good
>make thread about the game
>"This game is great!"
>actual video game discussion
>>
>>383485589
Is there actually anything that has been released since the demo? Any video from newer versions?
>>
>>383485589
There are hours of gameplay videos you dumb shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.