[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who still uses the default Kaer Morhen armor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: latest[1].png (132KB, 306x431px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
132KB, 306x431px
Am I the only one who still uses the default Kaer Morhen armor?
It's just that most other armors are either gambesons, or armors that just look out of place on Geralt. It just looks like the ultimate Witcher armor to me and noone of the other different armors I've come across look better.
Anybody know any better armor sets, or combined configurations?
>>
i put on the different armors for the different locations

bear for skellige
viper for velen
cat for novigrad
wolf for kaer morhen and end game content
>>
>>383484562
I was doing the same but I realized that the climate is the exact same in all locations and that this armor is still the best for all of them.
>>
>>383484385
I think that armor looks the best but I went with the griffon armor first and then once that made me look too fat I put on the bear armor for the rest of the game. I believe I found a mod a year or two ago that made every armor look like the default armor, so the next time I'll play I'll just wear it forever.
>>
>>383485227
how is the climate in skellige the same as velen?
>>
File: 1464183983787s.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1464183983787s.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>chainmail pauldrons
Just use Manticore like a rational person
>>
>>383485584
I don't know, I thought they were all in the same country and I guess I meant to say the Kaer Morhen armor is suitable for all of those places.
>>
>>383485737
Why would I use that shit armor, you think I want to be reminded that Witcher 1 exists?
>>
I just used the kittycat armor and didn't think too much about it

didn't even bother getting the best version until being done with the game and got the armor as sort of an end note
>>
>>383484385
Get Viper armor then. It looks almost the same and don't have shit stats. I prefer Wolf though
>>
>>383484385
grandmaster griffin armor dyed grey

thank me latter
>>
>>383489138
Do the Griffin armor still make you look like a lardass?
>>
> tfw bear set is the best, but doesn't fit in Toussaint and Velen
>>
I used the cat armor the whole games since my build was focused on getting ridiculous amounts of crits. I liked the lightweight, practical look of it, too.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.