[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game saves progress automatically >quit game >warns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0551.jpg (106KB, 640x766px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0551.jpg
106KB, 640x766px
>game saves progress automatically
>quit game
>warns you that you will lose all data non saved data
>>
File: o.jpg (7KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
7KB, 184x274px
>>383476837
Is the pic your reaction to that?
>>
Think how many faggots must have actually complained to the company after losing 1min of gameplay to warrant the need for that message.
>>
>>383476837
who?
>>
>>383476976
No. I'm just posting a picture of a hot bitch I want to give the dick.
>>
>>383477171
Don't worry about it.
>>
>>383477070

Probably none. Those messages only exist because console certification requires them and the majority of those certification requirements are just things some usability "expert" decided was essential based on nothing other than their whim.
>>
>>383477523
Nigga what the fuck are you saying
>>
>>383477726

Do you think that fact that every single game has messages like "This game autosaves. Do not turn off the console when you see this icon on screen.", "Are you sure you wish to quit? You will lose unsaved progress.", instructions on controls during load screens, etc., etc. is a coincidence?

The console manufacturers require games to have them and will not grant you a license for release without them.
>>
>>383476837
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/e74b7yqHf_REjdQF8DuEFw/
Quality thread.
>>
File: IMG_0552.jpg (111KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0552.jpg
111KB, 640x472px
>game auto saves every time you quit
>still has the option to save manually
>>
I was playing Cities: Sylines yesterday for NINE STRAIGHT HOURS, saved it FIVE TIMES OVER 9 HOURS, and THE LAST SAVE CORRUPTED THE ENTIRE SAVE. What the fuck, that really makes me mad.

I really, REALLY worked hard to make that city look good and comfy.
>>
>>383477984
Can one person be so wrong?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.