[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game was ahead of its time and a beacon of light >Most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: PoP_S_025[1].jpg (798KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PoP_S_025[1].jpg
798KB, 1280x720px
This game was ahead of its time and a beacon of light

>Most beautiful game world
>Elika is the best waifu
>Prince is best edgy hero
>God tier music
>A feeling of presence in the world that most games even don't come close to
>Game over screens are a thing of the past, even Shigeru admits it now

APOLOGIZE
>>
>>383472623
What game even is it?
Can I play it on PC or PS4?
Looks comfy.
>>
>gathering all 1k light things did nothing special
ree
>>
>>383472664
Prince of Persia 2008. You can play it on PC. And yeah, it's the comfiest game ever. You'll also fall in love with Elika.
>>
>>383472623
PoP Reboot was fine, but the simplified movement, minimal combat, and collection bullshit prevented it from being great.

Also, Nolan North was a bad choice for the prince.
>>
I played this for like 30 minutes when it first came out. Didn't hate it but I probably didn't like it all that much either considering that I never booted it up again.
>>
>>383472870
In a world where Uncharted, Journey and Assassin's Creed are some of the most popular games, you call PoP2008's movement simple? Really?
>>
>>383472623
>Going from YOU BITCH to this
What the hell went wrong?
>>
>>383473025
Here is the link if anyone is interested.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/19980/Prince_of_Persia/
>>
>>383473039
It was simplified compared to the Sands of Time trilogy.
>>
>>383473408
Not really, just that there was no game over screen. Prince's abilities largely remained the same, just instead of the rewind dagger Elika would save you.
>>
I loved this game
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.