[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>solid snake >liquid snake >SOLIDUS snake Welp,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: images (5).jpg (17KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
17KB, 511x288px
>solid snake
>liquid snake
>SOLIDUS snake

Welp, he really fucked the canine on that one lads
>>
"The solidus quantifies the temperature at which melting of a substance begins, but the substance is not necessarily melted completely, i.e., the solidus is not necessarily a melting point. "
>>
File: solidus.png (81KB, 632x758px) Image search: [Google]
solidus.png
81KB, 632x758px
Solidus did nothing wrong.
>>
we NEED plasma snake
>>
>>383472139
no we need gassius snake!

Braaaap snake if you mind!
>>
>>383470995
We were meant to find out about the fourth and final son of Big Boss, Liquidus, in the MGS5/MGR2 crossover before they got canned.
>>
>>383472193
That's literally Soldius.
>>
>>383470995
Solidus is an actual word though, it's the temperature at which something begins melting but not the point at which it will completely melt and become liquid. Same with Liquidus, it's the the temperature at which a liquid begins solidifying but not the temperature it will completely solidify at.
>>
>using this expression
>being an inbred retard

Pick both.
>>
File: 1494677780870.jpg (11KB, 209x255px) Image search: [Google]
1494677780870.jpg
11KB, 209x255px
>>383470995
>tfw John Cygan has passed away

Press F to pay your respects
>>
>>383472523
so slushie snake?
>>
>>383472881
I'll let you go out in style!
>>
>>383470995

He thought the Solid/Liquid naming was cool. Then he realized he'd have to create "Gaseous Snake". So he searched for other states of matter until he found one that sounded cool.
>>
>>383473071
But it doesn't sound cool. It's basically solid with a superfluous us. Fucking slope eyed faggot.
>>
>>383470995
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQcXzliuSQw
>>
File: IMG_4027.jpg (38KB, 586x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4027.jpg
38KB, 586x415px
REPTIIIIIIIIILE
>>
>>383473071
Solid is the clone with all of Big Boss's positive traits, that makes him the the most solid of the three snakes.
Liquid is the clone with all of Big Boss's negative traits, making him the least solid, and unpredictable in performance.
Solidus is the perfect clone, making him in between Solid and Liquid, with both the positive and negative traits from big boss he's a balance in between the 2.

Gaseous would've been liquids name with that dynamic, and that would've sounded gay.
>>
File: johnny.jpg (25KB, 469x371px) Image search: [Google]
johnny.jpg
25KB, 469x371px
>gaseous snake
>>
>>383473441
>positive traits
>negative traits
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.