[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which final fantasy games have you completed and which one had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Rikku_shocking.jpg (739KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rikku_shocking.jpg
739KB, 1920x1080px
Which final fantasy games have you completed and which one had the best battle system?
>>
>completed
IV,VI,VII,VIII,X
>best
X
>>
>I,II,III,IV,V,IV,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XI,XII,XIV,XV,Tictacs

>best
X-2, although it's wasted on that game
>>
>>383455856
>Best battle system
The only correct answer is dissidia duodecim, the rest have shit battle systems
>>
>Completed
I,IV,V,VI,VII,X,X-2,XII

>Best Battle System
X-2
>>
>completed
I, IV, VII, VIII, X, X-2, XIII
>best battle system
X
>>
>>383455856
all of them.
>best battle system
turn based X
active time battle X2
>>
File: 1431650287392.jpg (152KB, 736x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1431650287392.jpg
152KB, 736x1030px
>>383455856
All main series except III, VI, and XI

Best battle system was X-2, but if you want 99% purely turn-based, go with FFX since it's better in every other aspect. The 1% is just timing for limit breaks

It's really a shame they didn't just build upon X-2's battle system. XIII was a heavy deviation.
>>
Does anyone have the intermission blitzball music from FFX? Can't find the name of it on youtube. If it helps, I think Nyanners did a video about for 2012 /v/ memes with that song in the background. I just want the music. It was a remix of the main Final Fantasy theme.
>>
>>383455856
I have not played 15 and couldn't sit through all of 13.
12 has the best system, 10-2 is very nice too. 14(ARR) has the worst.
>>
>>383455856
IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XIII,XIII-2,XIV, XV
X for turn based
X-2 and XIV for action-y ones
>>
OP here
>completed
IX, XIII, XV

>best
IX

My gf(male) however has finished VIII, X, XIII Trilogy
so I won't have to play them after I absorb
>>
*her
>>
>>383455856
>completed
All of them except 1, 2, and 3

>best battle system
>>
>>383455856
>best battle system

Objectively LR. You can win all fights in the game with the most garbage equipment if you are skilled enough and practice timings. Its better than the ATB system from the previous games and miles better than that shit fest of XV.
>>
File: 765.png (38KB, 177x553px) Image search: [Google]
765.png
38KB, 177x553px
I, IV, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XII
I like all of them.

Best battle system: VII

VII vanilla is easy but I played this pc mod called New Threat and it really made me appreciate the materia system and the atb battles. There are a buncha other mods too.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 650x975px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 650x975px
>>383459262
I beat the new threat mod a couple of months ago. It was great except for a few balancing issues toward the end of the game.
>>
>>383455856
I, IV, VI, VII, VIII, VIIII, X, X-2, XII

I enjoyed X's battle system the most
>>
>>383455856
>completed
None
>favorite combat system
Well the ones I played were pretty similar, some of the early ones and sone of the later ones with ATB but I liked playing FFI since every battle kind of felt like it could fuck me up. It was a good difficulty but the grind was too much for me.

I love jrpgs but just can't get into FF, I feel like I'm missing something.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.