[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Female Couriers can join Caesar's Legion >There's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>Female Couriers can join Caesar's Legion
>There's only one line of dialogue that talks about this
>Legion members will always treat you as their equal
Obsidrones will defend this
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-234458.png (747KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-234458.png
747KB, 720x1280px
That's a fucking Nerf Magnum. That is by far the best Nerf gun in existence.
>>
>>383452912
Pretty sure that is THE go to nerf gun for the majority of cosplays that can get away with a painted nerf gun.
>>
>>383451963

>implying Caesar isn't just a mentally-ill LARPer making everything up as he goes
>>
>>383453312
thats the point
holy shit
do you even Hegel
>>
File: 1474311464621.jpg (219KB, 820x725px) Image search: [Google]
1474311464621.jpg
219KB, 820x725px
>>383451963
well you are one of the most dangerous people in the wasteland and take on mobs of people everyday
>>
>>383451963
They only had like 5 days to make the entire game. Most of the Caesar stuff had to be cut
>>
>>383452912
Not a Magnum, a Maverick Rev-6. I used to have one that I'd filed down the tab on the cylinder arm so you could swing it out all the way, shit was neat.

Shame they replaced it with the Strongarm, it looks like shit in comparison.
>>
>>383451963
>Female Couriers can join Caesar's Legion
Caesar isn't a misogynist.
>Legion members will always treat you as their equal
They won't even let you fight in the arena.
>>
>>383453525
So? we are talking about the game, not about the idea's obsidian had.
>>
>>383453613
That's it though.
It's what the "one line of dialogue " bit refers to.
>>
>>383453996
All of the legion content outside of conversations with Ceasar can be summed up with "one line of dialog" to start with
>>
>>383453996
That's not one line of dialogue, that's being denied a questline.
>>
>>383451963

>nerf gun
>anachronistic pipboy
>legion outfit that looks like scavenged tech, and not sports equipment

People will defend any idiot simply because tits
>>
>>383454119
>People will defend any idiot simply because tits
Sounds about right. Welcome to Earth, you new here?
>>
>>383454078
3 arena fights is hardly a questline
>>
>>383451963
Obsidian admitted they didn't have time to flesh out the Legion. That's just one of the consequences, and I've never seen anyone defend it as is.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.