[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of games are there like Windwaker with island hopping?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: wind-waker-hd.jpg (52KB, 640x355px) Image search: [Google]
wind-waker-hd.jpg
52KB, 640x355px
What kind of games are there like Windwaker with island hopping? I can never seem to find anything quite like it of that kind of setting where the islands are mostly small and contained with something to explore/treasure to be had, and are numerous with sailing between them instead of just taking ferries.
>>
Sea of thieves would be up your ally but there's no release date yet besides "early 2018"
>>
Treasure Adventure Game
StarTropics.
>>
It's not quite the same, but risen 2 is pretty good.
>>
>>383449965
Oh and black kat is really fun too. It's more story oriented, so a bit closer to zelda with the action adventure-y vibe but the ship combat is fun.
>>
>>383449746
Damn, well at least that's one more thing to look out for.

>>383449917
These two look pretty great.

>>383449965
Isn't Risen 2 just one big island for the most part?
>>
>>383449637
There's some smaller islands in Assassin's Creed 4 but the bigger islands are separated by loading screens
>>
>>383450651
Risen 2 has a couple smaller islands, but the meat of the game is on the first like 3 yeah.
>>
Submerged is like this but it's an awful game
>>
>>383449637
AC4
>>
>>383449746
This, honestly I need to take a few screenshots of the map next alpha session so /v/ actually gets a sense of what the current scale is like. I'd say right now the alpha map is more or less the size of the WW map, takes approximately 15-20 minutes to cover the current map moving at max speed
>>
>age of pirates games
russian pirate rpgs, the best pirate games but typical slav jankiness
>Oceanhorn
zelda clone very obviously inspired by wind waker although it's top down, was originally a mobile game and it's very simple/easy but you'll still get several hours out of it
>>
>>383452029
I saw Oceanhorn and immediately was put off by the artstyle.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.