[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In 10 years, people will still be talking about innovative things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: img01.jpg (30KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
img01.jpg
30KB, 640x320px
>They'll still be talking about how gorgeous it is, how smart and funny its main character is, how it succeeded commercially in the shadow of a new PlayStation console and a new "Bloodborne" game.

>While playing games, I often experience a small handful of emotions: frustration, accomplishment, fear. While playing "Dark Souls 2," that list expanded dramatically - outside of delighting in the graceful, smart gameplay systems that underlie the game's narrative focus, I found myself endlessly curious about the surprisingly deep lore of the game's world, its people and religions, and the main character's story arc. Perhaps most important of all, I actually cared about the main character, believed he motivations, and wanted he to succeed.

>"Dark Souls 2" is a magnificent accomplishment of a game that stands out among standouts.
>>
what game?
>>
>While playing "Dark Souls 2," that list expanded dramatically - outside of delighting in the graceful, smart gameplay systems that underlie the game's narrative focus, I found myself endlessly curious about the surprisingly deep lore of the game's world, its people and religions, and the main character's story arc

That's how I feel about best girl and game, Aloy from Horizon: Zero Dawn
>>
Dark souls and Bloodborne probably. There's no savior narrative for DaS 2, it's a good game but has glaring flaws unlike the others (which only have minor flaws.)
>>
Upvoted
>>
Hbomberguy please go
>>
>>383445830
>DS1
>minor flaws
Half finished game is considered a minor flaw, you Dark Souls fags are really dense motherfuckers.
>>
File: 1478288896362.jpg (24KB, 558x418px) Image search: [Google]
1478288896362.jpg
24KB, 558x418px
>>383445428
as much as I like it, it won't be the Majoras Mask of this generation
stop with the baits retard, you are making it worse.
>>
>>383445961
Even if it is half finished (which there's no real evidence for other than heresay) the quality is way higher than DaS II even with the shittier parts of the second half of the game.
>>
When did DaS2 contrarian posting start, anyway? Feels like it kind of crept up on me.
>>
File: 1487842133278.jpg (2MB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1487842133278.jpg
2MB, 3200x1800px
>>383445428
Dark Souls II Is Better Than The DS1
>>
>>383446305
A while after it's release before DaS3.
>>
>>383446305
when bloodborne released, people suddenly started claiming it was bad, wonder why...
>>
Bloofborne>demons souls>>dark souls 2>dark souls 1=dark souls 3

If you dont agree you can fuck off to reddit to suck e-celeb dick.
>"muh redditmatosis!"
>>
>>383445704
Very true my fellow gamer!

I also love to play the latest smash hit exclusive title for the Playstation 4 #4theplayers
>>
>>383446305
I always liked Ds2 but I'd get shit on for saying it. Time has passed and the people who hated Ds2 don't care as much as they used to, allowing Ds2fags like me to start talking about it again
>>
>>383446142
who's talking about DS2? DS1 is fucking shit dont need to compare to the turd that is DS2 to see how fucking garbage everything is after Sen Fortress
>>
The real and only true saving feature das 2 has is the crypt blacksword.
>>
>>383445428
>They'll still be talking about how gorgeous it is, how smart and funny its main character is,
What? You mean the main characters. Your character. The one you make. The one that has no verbal communication skills or facial expressions to express how smart or funny they are/n't? That character?

Who the fuck wrote this dumb fucking shit?
>>
this has to be hell
>>
>>383446142
that argument sucks

dont compare it as if it means anything

das1 latter half is extremely tiring, its almost as if they knew by demon ruins we would be too invested in the game to stop.
>>
>>383446305
pretty much after people got over das3

im the same, i wished das3 would save souls. but it was just more of the same, and the flaws we were able to overlook in das1 were just unbearable by 3
>>
>>383445428
I haven't played Dark Souls 2, and I didn't read this whole post, but is this just irony/bait or OP is a delusional contrarian who actually likes everything people dislike?

Or is it actually good?
>>
>>383449382
the thing is you have to ask why you believe its not good

its all just an inside joke to me

das2 was fine. none of the games are good. they all go down easy and can be ran repetitively until you get sick of it. das3 is the most active online. thats it. das1 feels the most legit but def an old title, das2 had power stancing but looks weird, das3 is polished but also pointless and tired.

thats it. i wish people stopped talking so much about this god damn series.
>>
>>383450878
>none of the games are good
Thanks for letting me know you're a contrarian retard so I don't consider your opinion.
>>
>>383447430
it's a review of horizon zero dawn switched to be dark souls 2 you thick tard
>>
File: Bump.png (128KB, 636x295px) Image search: [Google]
Bump.png
128KB, 636x295px
>>383445428
Today I will tell them that DaS2 is still the shittiest in the franchise
>>
>>383446305
People have liked DaS2 since release. They didn't browse 4chan. Maybe they do now.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.